Author Topic: I got sucker punched this weekend......  (Read 10943 times)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: I got sucker punched this weekend......
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 01:27:38 PM »
Umm....I am a real estate developer.  WTF do you do? 

oh honey, he is just jealous that he doesn't fight crime at night
Jennifer

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2006, 09:27:43 AM »
i've never been a bouncer but about 4 years ago i was at a club with a few friends. there was this fine hispanic chick dancing on one of the stages alone and she kept looking at me. i got a little closer and she waved for me to join her i guess but i knew guys weren't allowed to dance with women on the stages. well i walked up and she actually came down off the stage and asked me if i wanted to dance, kinda strange i thought. well we went out on the main floor and about a minute into it i felt some guy grab my shirt and before i could react he had me in a full nelson, i never saw it coming. then his friend punched me in the stomach twice and i took them pretty well. this BIG mofo bouncer came literally crashing through the crowd and jacked this guy in the eye with an elbow shot. he split the guys eye wide open and blood was everywhere. the other guy let me go and ran towards the door but they caught him and wrapped him up. the guy that got split open ended up going to jail for warrents after the cops ran his info. i ended up staying at the club and hooking up with the chick that night. the weird part is the girl didn't even know the guys and had no idea why they attacked me. i talked to the hero bouncer and he was a really cool guy and told the bartender to give me free drinks on him...pretty cool ending.

8)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 06:10:38 PM »
why do all you guys lives sound like action movies.... when i go to bars or clubs nothing ever happens, bad or good, guys dont hit me, girls dont give me 'i want to fuck you' looks, i never get jumped or see anyone get jumped, bouncers dont fight people, no attractive girls ever want to 'hook up' with me...i just go in, have a few drinks with my friends, then leave without anything interesting ever happening

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2006, 02:22:28 PM »
why do all you guys lives sound like action movies.... when i go to bars or clubs nothing ever happens, bad or good, guys don't hit me, girls don't give me 'i want to f**k you' looks, i never get jumped or see anyone get jumped, bouncers don't fight people, no attractive girls ever want to 'hook up' with me...i just go in, have a few drinks with my friends, then leave without anything interesting ever happening

I always took it as a compliment when punters would leave at the end of the night saying things like , " That was a great night . I never even saw one fight . It's certainly not as bad a place as people say . "

As a bouncer we have got to snuff out problems with as little fuss as possible .
I have been involved in quite a few bar-room type brawls but in general fights occur between 2-4 punters . If possible I would grab the biggest trouble maker although sometimes it is best to grab the guy who is getting a beating just to protect him from further punishment . Once you get one of them in a tight hold you can then talk/shout to the others for CALM ! Bad bouncers will run in to a fight and start throwing punches . When the other punters see that they think that the bouncers are taking liberties and the next thing you have on your hands is a riot .

Hey JOHN MATRIX I am glad you don't get into fights but if you ain't getting a woman then move on to another club . Women like to brag about their latest man and to do that he has got to be a somebody . The sort of guy that the other girls know about . If you don't even get noticed then it is time to change clubs and technique . Sitting at the bar and supping a few drinks might work for Brad Pitt but the rest of us mere mortals have got to put in a bit more effort .

If you can fight/ take a hit / talk yourself out of trouble/ calm angry heads then become a bouncer . You will get plenty of offers my friend .

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2006, 07:18:20 PM »
i have been a bouncer for years.

the thing is down here in florida we can not,fight unless we are hit

we cant even touch the people cause if you do the club can get sued.

I found out the bigger you are the more people want to fuck with you.

I am what my friends call a " SLEEPER "  when something goes down at the club Im behind the seen,waiting.

we get alot of thugs and other dumb ass's but most of the time a fight breaks out and what sucks is the guys go after the bigger guys like over 6 feet and 300 sum pounds, so as things progress like i said Im behind the seen Im 5'11 190 lbs so when things start to happen they dont suspect me,but as soon as that first punch is thrown,I just split the guys head open cause there so focused on the big bouncer,

what makes things worse is we have to ware tuxidos.

yes I work in a strip club,and another fucking thing is some of the thug ass
monkeys are friends of some of the dancers and they take it personally and dont want to tip us like there suppose to do.

being a bouncer is fun but its also stupid we get paid to keep the club smooth
and running good but we get paid like were nobodys.
then the managers come and say good job you can have a beer after we close.

WOW I wanna smack them geek fucks too.

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 06:03:43 AM »
Getting sucker punched and teamed on sucks. Where I am from you can't have 1 on 1 fights anymore - you end up fighting the other guy, his brothers & cousins, their 'boys' and their girlfriends (who sometimes are tougher then the guys - you can take that anyway you want, but if you lived here, you'd understand). Thugs or no thugs - strength and toughness these days in my streets is shown by numbers and 'thug' mentality.
With night clubs though - you get good doormen and you get 'jerk' doormen. You don't sound the 'jerk',
The industry in nite club security is messy though - you get all types working security - you get professionals, street thugs, bodybuilders, big blokes, tall blokes, educated folk, thick idiots - the best people I have seen work however, are the ones who diffuse and handle a situation discretely and with the least amount of effort (with the exception of the few freakish situations)

A sucker punch is for pooftahs, but in that line of work you gotta be prepared for anything.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2006, 03:19:41 PM »
i saw the picture.  it kinda look like someboday shot you in the forehead! (anyway, i know what  the others mean when they say that no one seems to fight one on one anymore.)if they can't be "man" enough to handle their own fights, then why start with you to begin with, right?  i mean, i can't really fight myself, but if i had to defend myself, i know i would find the "muscle" within me to do it. (but, i'm not and never have been the kind of guy that would just start a fight for no reason.)  if the other guy is going to take a swing at me first, then i'd probably fight back. i was always taught that no one has the right to lay a hand on you for any reason! if they do, you fight back!  i think it's just better to walk away when somebody threatens to start some "shit" with you. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 09:14:13 PM »
maybe they were chuteboxe team members ;D

one of my traiing partners was bouncing on saturday when this douchebag walks in .... he walking around the club wearing a black wife beater and fucking black leather gloves .... he walks right up to my boy (who is a dangerous looking mofo) and takes a fighting stance and starts talking shit ... at first my friend ignored him but the guy wouldnt leave, so my buddy hit him in the liver and the dude stumbled over to the bar for 5 minutes while he regained his composure

then he came back and took the same fighting stance ;D

i have no recollection of any of this

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2007, 06:59:43 PM »
They hit like bitches cause thats what they are! looks like a bitch, hit's like a bitch, must be a bitch lol
P

Rougestan

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2010, 01:27:25 AM »
Mostly these wannabes do shit in groups,take one out and you send the rest scattering like roaches  ;D
Train Big Grow Big..

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 07:02:20 PM »
i
WOW I wanna smack them geek fucks too.

LOL
P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2010, 05:06:08 PM »
I actually like to get punched first. It gets me really pissed off allot more.  I have been blind-sided a couple times too.  All it did was piss me off.  I do remember when a guy actually hit me three times before I laid him out.  This guy had sucker punched one of my firends so I had to go see what was up. My friends asked me why I let him hit me times and I said I was in shock he hit me.  I looked at him and literally hit him once he went down I got on top of him and choked him out before he coud get up.  I was training with Rorian back then and it was the first and only time I got to use Jiu-jitsu on somebody.  Anyway I heard from some people he went in the restroom and he shit his pants. I think just about anyone who sucker punches someone is a pussy and a coward plus if he doesn't knock the guy out he is a weak pussy who can't hit either.  I have never ever started a fight and never thrown the first punch.  It takes allot for me to fight and getting hit usually does it.
I'm sorry, but do you ever live in the present?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
I'm sorry, but do you ever live in the present?

Epic three year old bump ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2010, 05:18:52 PM »

newmom

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2010, 06:10:50 PM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 04:51:16 AM »
Getting sucker punched and teamed on sucks. Where I am from you can't have 1 on 1 fights anymore - you end up fighting the other guy, his brothers & cousins, their 'boys' and their girlfriends (who sometimes are tougher then the guys - you can take that anyway you want, but if you lived here, you'd understand). Thugs or no thugs - strength and toughness these days in my streets is shown by numbers and 'thug' mentality.
With night clubs though - you get good doormen and you get 'jerk' doormen. You don't sound the 'jerk',
The industry in nite club security is messy though - you get all types working security - you get professionals, street thugs, bodybuilders, big blokes, tall blokes, educated folk, thick idiots - the best people I have seen work however, are the ones who diffuse and handle a situation discretely and with the least amount of effort (with the exception of the few freakish situations)

A sucker punch is for pooftahs, but in that line of work you gotta be prepared for anything.

I agree 100% with you. Getting sucker punched is cowardly and pathetic. Same with getting swarmed by 5-6 individuals. I always made sure, take one guy out of 'em all and fuck him up good! Break his leg, punch him in the throat, whatever but get one guy and get him good. By the time you get swarmed by this cowards who like to fight in packs, the bouncers will be in there to break it up. At least you fucked up one of them really badly and you'll look like a champ because they'll be carring his ass out while you walk out.