Author Topic: Racism at the Grocery Store yesterday.  (Read 7655 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Racism at the Grocery Store yesterday.
« on: May 19, 2015, 06:57:23 PM »
So yesterday, Jezebelle went to the grocery store.  When she got home, she told me that there were two blacks there, a man and woman who were creating a major stir.  They had shopped for a long time and had a cart full of groceries already and were ready to check out.  When they got to the checkout counter, they began yelling and screaming that they did not want to pay for their groceries because "there were no black employees and no black customers".  They then said "we will never shop here because they don't hire black employees" and that "there are no jobs because whites take them all".  One of the young girls working a register then says, "my mom is white but my dad is black, what does that make me".  They then proceeded to call her "not a real 99er" and that she was "frontin".  Then, they started yelling, "why you not want to hire no real blacks, I am sick of this shit.  You wonder why we can't find no jobs".  And on and on and on.  They finally left without the cart full of groceries and everyone in the store was standing their shocked and in complete disbelief.

Jezebelle came home and the first thing she told me was, "You gotta hear this Chimp-out I witnessed at the grocery store just now".  LOL

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Racism at the Grocery Store yesterday.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 07:04:33 PM »
Did she get home with the vol-au-vent intact or were you forced to bake your own mille feuille from scratch for the salmon and asparagus chantilly amuse bouche?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 07:05:24 PM »
No black employees and customers? Sounds magical. I'd be sure to shop only there next time I'm in the States.

And for the blacks, chimps gonna be chimps.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 07:25:17 PM »
If they had their cart loaded up with groceries, they obviously didn't want them that bad to go on like that. Possibly they didn't have enough money to pay for everything?

So, they go to a store, load up the cart, supposedly notice that there are no "real black people" working at the store (they don't know who is working in the back, over night, managers, etc). And then proceed to abuse someone who is black, but happens to be mixed?
And make outrageous claims? And then roll out with no groceries? After taking all that time in shopping?

what;s your point? are they racist?

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 07:29:11 PM »
"chimp out"

;D

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 07:53:38 PM »
Lie.

Someone needs help, and it's not the imaginary dindus in this story.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 08:07:50 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 08:10:12 PM »
So yesterday, Jezebelle went to the grocery store.  When she got home, she told me that there were two blacks there, a man and woman who were creating a major stir.  They had shopped for a long time and had a cart full of groceries already and were ready to check out.  When they got to the checkout counter, they began yelling and screaming that they did not want to pay for their groceries because "there were no black employees and no black customers".  They then said "we will never shop here because they don't hire black employees" and that "there are no jobs because whites take them all".  One of the young girls working a register then says, "my mom is white but my dad is black, what does that make me".  They then proceeded to call her "not a real 99er" and that she was "frontin".  Then, they started yelling, "why you not want to hire no real blacks, I am sick of this shit.  You wonder why we can't find no jobs".  And on and on and on.  They finally left without the cart full of groceries and everyone in the store was standing their shocked and in complete disbelief.

Jezebelle came home and the first thing she told me was, "You gotta hear this Chimp-out I witnessed at the grocery store just now".  LOL

Another Groinkesque made up bullshit story  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 08:12:17 PM »
"Groinkesque"    ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »
Well this went over like a fart in church.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 08:16:02 PM »
Bitches went home hungry and shit!   LOL   :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 08:58:29 PM »

Sure

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 09:03:29 PM »

That was weak Adonis, try again

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 03:14:47 AM »
My mother still lives in the city. When I have to take her shopping down there it makes me want to shoot myself. The employees, the shoppers, it doesn't matter if they are minorities the experience is miserable. Going to BJs in the burbs is an entirely different world then BJs inside Philly.

Sorry Littlejig, Andre, etc... True is true.
$

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 03:28:53 AM »
Was almost believable before the last line.

I think someone just discovered the ni99ermania site...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 03:47:21 AM »
LOL @ "frontin"

Haven't heard that in a while. Not many Blacks in Hawaii and the ones that are here are military and can't be real nigs full time. They have to "front" when in uniform and don't want to piss off the locals when out on the town. Some crusty old codger who was obviously ex military told a brotha who was in uniform standing in line at a Quiznos to take his hands out of his pockets and stand up straight.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »
"Keeping it Real" at the Piggly Wiggly!   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2015, 07:35:24 PM »
It actually happened.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 07:42:57 PM »
It actually happened.

You're full of shit , if it did it would've been on World Star Hip Hop

How pathetic can you get? making up bullshit trolling race-bait threads?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 07:45:38 PM »
I often wonder why whites on getbig, when they have nothing at all to talk about or post about, come up with idiotic anti-black threads like this???....don't you guys have other things to do???..this is getting really pathetic

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 07:47:43 PM »
Sorry Littlejiggaboo, Andre, etc... True is true.

Truth

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 07:56:55 PM »

Come on man - look who it is??  Dont ask Adam how pathetic he can get... Guys from the CAT office can tell you I guarantee... Lol      the stories

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2015, 10:11:20 PM »

You are a just another moron with no experience in these things.  The only contact you have with them is from movies.  Piece of shit you are.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2015, 12:02:09 AM »
LOL @ "frontin"

Haven't heard that in a while. Not many Blacks in Hawaii and the ones that are here are military and can't be real nigs full time. They have to "front" when in uniform and don't want to piss off the locals when out on the town. Some crusty old codger who was obviously ex military told a brotha who was in uniform standing in line at a Quiznos to take his hands out of his pockets and stand up straight.
Lots of black hookers in Waikiki for some reason...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2015, 05:46:38 AM »
What does "frontin'" mean?