Author Topic: Simeon Panda Ulisses Jr - But who is the twink in the middle?  (Read 15785 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Simeon Panda Ulisses Jr - But who is the twink in the middle?
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2015, 12:31:13 PM »
these "naturals" aren't that far from Kai greene, I'd say he's done..

1. Kai's lower back looks like a butt
2. natural juicers
3. ...
tank u jesus

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 12:34:39 PM »
That initial photo is an interesting shot .....

I believe, but I could be wrong, that Ulisses and Panda are the two top Physique (?)  competitors within an organization outside of the NPC/IFBB (WBBF?) along with the likes of Sergi Constance (whom I believe was once associated with the IFBB).

My question here is possibly unanswerable among the current GetBig members, but do you think that the yearly incomes of Panda, Ulisses, and Constance  would be higher if they were dedicated contenders within the IFBB only?

And how do you think each individual would place within professional IFBB events ..... bodybuilding/physique?

And should each of them consider competing within Physique or Bodybuilding contests or both???

Serbi Constance, in particular, appears that he would do well in either Physique or Bodybuilding within the IFBB with the proper contest prep. (Gotta find a decent photo to present this question properly).

Thanks.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »
I know ulisses competes in musclemania. Those guys look a ton better then most ifbb pros

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »
1. Kai's lower back looks like a butt
2. natural juicers
3. ...

proof:

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2015, 12:47:44 PM »

I believe, but I could be wrong, that Ulisses and Panda are the two top Physique (?)  competitors within an organization outside of the NPC/IFBB (WBBF?) along with the likes of Sergi Constance (whom I believe was once associated with the IFBB).

My question here is possibly unanswerable among the current GetBig members, but do you think that the yearly incomes of Panda, Ulisses, and Constance  would be higher if they were dedicated contenders within the IFBB only?

And how do you think each individual would place within professional IFBB events ..... bodybuilding/physique?

And should each of them consider competing within Physique or Bodybuilding contests or both???

Serbi Constance, in particular, appears that he would do well in either Physique or Bodybuilding within the IFBB with the proper contest prep. (Gotta find a decent photo to present this question properly).

Thanks.

I think they make their money from guest spots, and modeling. All the ones you mentioned have a look that appeals to the public---and women.
It proves something, that bodybuilding, if not taken to the extreme, can be mainstream.

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 01:05:42 PM »
PATKER, MAZRIM .... Thanks for both your intelligent responses which I agree with almost completely

MAZRIM, you said ....."Those guys "look" a ton better then most ifbb pros."

But how do you think that they would place against the likes of Kai and Cutler and others at their best within an IFBB sanctioned contest?

My unprofessional opinion is that IFBB judges do NOT judge a contender on how he "looks" ... but solely on the amount of compact muscle a contender can pack on to his skeletal frame.

So therefore it is appropriately called a "Bodybuilding Event".....  and aesthetics apparently has nothing to do with it.

The competitive events that appear to be most suitable for the likes of Panda, Ulisses, and Constance should be more properly called "Aesthetic Physique" contests in an effort to differentiate one event from the other.

But that ain't gonna happen one day soon.

PARKER, you said .... "It proves something, that bodybuilding, if not taken to the extreme, can be mainstream."

And I agree with you just about 99.9% ..... but "bodybuilding not taken to the extreme" is why Physique events are being sanctioned by the NPC/IFBB and every other similar sanctioning body throughout the world.

Physique is  today's "bodybuilding not taken to the extreme".

And I would not be too surprised if bodybuilding and physique eventually melded into one and the same.

Just give it ten more years so.

Always good to read intelligent responses ... Pro or Con.

Thanks.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
tank u jesus

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2015, 02:35:06 PM »
Yes, they are quite far from Kai in that shot. I mean, the overall thickness between Kai and the other 2 is outstanding. And once he gets dialed in, it will be even more noticeable.

Kais rear lat is horrible, he has a perfect straight line from delt to delt, not a single lump or bump... He isn't killing them in that shot at all...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »

Kais rear lat is horrible, he has a perfect straight line from delt to delt, not a single lump or bump... He isn't killing them in that shot at all...

Did you not read my post? I never said he was killing them in terms of aesthetics or being shredded or having a pretty back with flowing lines, etc. I said in terms of overall thickness. Yes, he is killing them in that department, as he is much thicker. I never stated that Kai had a "pretty" or aesthetic back.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 04:11:23 PM »
Dude`s look as good as Kai or even better from a proportionate type of physique point of view.

Pleasing physiques if you will.

NO HOMO

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 07:03:14 AM »
Dude`s look as good as Kai or even better from a proportionate type of physique point of view.

Pleasing physiques if you will.

NO HOMO

That is how I judge bbers

Theres more to it  than maximal muscle volume

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »

Thanks.

These fitnesdudes would be raped on a Mr O stage! They look good on pictures and the gym...thats about it!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 01:39:06 PM »
Have you seen guys like ulisses/soon on stage pics? The only way they lose is if criteria is as stuntmovie says (which it is unfortunately). If it was who has the more desireable/pleasing physique? They win.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 02:05:17 PM »
Come on...bodybuilding is bodybuilding....U need a lot of MASS to have a great double biceps, latspread etc...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 02:29:14 PM »
That's a posing problem not a mass problem. He looks like a statue and he should pose like one. He posing like he 40 lbs heavier than he is. Close your legs accentuate you strong points and hide your weak points without being obvious.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2015, 02:34:58 PM »
Come on...bodybuilding is bodybuilding....U need a lot of MASS to have a great double biceps, latspread etc...

aren't those from early of his career?

this is from 2014 musclemania

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2015, 02:45:25 PM »

4 minute mark...they look like shit, pose like shit, espacially that Panda dude haha :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2015, 03:07:19 PM »
Ulisses Jr brings a solid package to the table. His physique is pretty good too.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2015, 03:53:42 PM »
That's a posing problem not a mass problem. He looks like a statue and he should pose like one. He posing like he 40 lbs heavier than he is. Close your legs accentuate you strong points and hide your weak points without being obvious.
Good post.........very true.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2015, 07:02:25 PM »
You can find odd pics/bad poses for anyone but even standing relaxed they look better then most ifbb pros. Soon has a bit of a large framed/too muscular waist that is getting bigger as he gets more muscular as it was tighter when younger, but still....Personally not a big fan of panda nor cared too much about him to look at his stage pics. Has something a bit off about his frame but still looks good.

I guess its a matter of taste. I prefer a more "streamlined" physique overall. Like Nubret, etc.
Anyone remember jeff rodriguez who used to post on here sometimes until he got flamed off? He had an oldschool type physique as well.

Also lighting is often terrible at most shows nowadays it seems.

Main point would be that most of those guys appeal when comparing to the majority of ifbb. If only Beyeke could ever get it down. I like his physique a lot.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2015, 07:15:41 PM »
Yes, more posing like this:

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2015, 08:47:10 PM »
Ulisses Jr brings a solid package to the table. His physique is pretty good too.
Kai sports a good package, just ask the grape fruit.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2015, 08:50:49 PM »

how can you grow an ass on your lower back?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2015, 08:52:44 PM »

how can you grow an ass on your lower back?

His lower lat thickness is insane.