Author Topic: Testosterone detection issue (TRT)  (Read 1844 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Testosterone detection issue (TRT)
« on: May 21, 2015, 09:58:36 AM »
Hi guys,
So ive been running 200mg a week for some time now and this puts me higher than doc wants me...i have been doing 100mg twice a week (mon and thurs)

My dilema is i have doc appt next thursday, so 7 days from now fo routine bloodwork.
I pinned 100mg subq on monday, and today I did 25mg of prop (since im out of cyp).

Do I just do 25mg of prop EOD from now till my appt? That should have me below 1000 total ng/dl right? Just need to look like im still in the sweet spot of 700-800 on the bloodwork

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Testosterone detection issue (TRT)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 10:03:45 AM »
just make sure to stay in your caloric range and don't ever think of screwing up your macro's. The rest will be fine.
?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 10:18:15 AM »
just make sure to stay in your caloric range and don't ever think of screwing up your macro's. The rest will be fine.

lol!

Retarded question begs for retarded answer. How can we know what your test range will be! Try it, you'll see. At worst, the doc will have you at a lower dose in that case you can just order more from your source.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 10:41:57 AM »
just dont inject anything so that you come out low on the test

then youll get a higher dose prescribed lel

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 01:24:46 PM »
I used deca in the winter and read that it has a 9 month life span. If my doctor catches it I'm gonna blame it on taking some supplement from GNC (fuck them, I'll play dumb). Doctor buys it or not, if not, fuck trt (if i'm cut off) and I just have to order more from source. The TRT pretty much do shit for me anyway, 200mg/10 days and I feel like shit after the 7th day.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 01:55:23 PM »
i already posted that on another thread... every 10 days is NOT sufficient with test E or cyp. youll be above reference range for the first couple days and then low as fuck

i dont think they test for nandrolone metabolites. they just check your bloodwork for basic hormones, cholesterol, RBCs and the like.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 02:57:17 PM »
i already posted that on another thread... every 10 days is NOT sufficient with test E or cyp. youll be above reference range for the first couple days and then low as fuck

i dont think they test for nandrolone metabolites. they just check your bloodwork for basic hormones, cholesterol, RBCs and the like.

That's a relief if tue.

For most of the year I run 200mg/w or even better 250/w. Now that my appointment is very soon I dropped down to my script dosage for a few shots. I've been checked after a dbol cycle and they didn't know shit. When I got on this stuff I said I don't wanna be a bodybuilder (haha) and after a year the doc said my chest was gaining muscle fast (so I said I felt young again and decided to join a sports league). Doc doesn't seem to give a fuck anyway tbh. Doesn't remember me much any time I visit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 03:16:11 PM »
My total testosterone level tested high (for me). It was at 1,300. This happened one time about two years ago. The doctor mentioned it to me, but thought it was just a fluke, so he wasn't concerned. Since then, I lay off the testosterone and the HCG for about two weeks prior to doing labs. I always have labs a week before seeing the doctor.

I don't get why some of you feel like crap in a matter of days after injecting test. I've never had this experience in all the years I've been injecting test cypionate, even when I lay off for a couple of weeks in preparation for labs.

Before starting TRT, my total test levels were down in the low 300s, which is why I decided to go with it. Currently, I'm prescribed 150 mg once a week. I only inject 100 mg. Everyone responds to these things differently. So far, my response has been great. I am not looking to get super jacked or becoming some kind of mass monster though. Maybe my expectations aren't as high as some folks.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 05:10:48 PM »
My total testosterone level tested high (for me). It was at 1,300. This happened one time about two years ago. The doctor mentioned it to me, but thought it was just a fluke, so he wasn't concerned. Since then, I lay off the testosterone and the HCG for about two weeks prior to doing labs. I always have labs a week before seeing the doctor.

I don't get why some of you feel like crap in a matter of days after injecting test. I've never had this experience in all the years I've been injecting test cypionate, even when I lay off for a couple of weeks in preparation for labs.

Before starting TRT, my total test levels were down in the low 300s, which is why I decided to go with it. Currently, I'm prescribed 150 mg once a week. I only inject 100 mg. Everyone responds to these things differently. So far, my response has been great. I am not looking to get super jacked or becoming some kind of mass monster though. Maybe my expectations aren't as high as some folks.

I'm on Test E for TRT, it had a shortage last summer and I got put on Cyp, now cyp fuckin sucks for me. Injects easier (different oil base) but it feels like it fades out a lot quicker. I got put back on Test E when the shortage stopped and I had a full bottle I went 2 days before to the pharmacy to get of Test Cyp. So 2 days later I'm at my doctor appointment and they write me a script for Test E. I go to fill it thinking wtf is the worst can happen, the pharmacy gives me my Test E no fucks given and now I got a 10ml bottle of pharma Cyp 100mg/m just waiting to be used this cycle.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 07:26:08 PM »
just dont inject anything so that you come out low on the test

then youll get a higher dose prescribed lel

So if i pinned 100 on monday, 20 prop thursday...should i really go all week until next thurs (7 days from now) with no injection? I dont want to look like im off my meds or something. Would rather be above 500 or something but below 1000.

I was thinking maybe hit 30mg monday and then go 3-4 days with nothing before the labs

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 10:25:34 PM »
That's a relief if tue.

For most of the year I run 200mg/w or even better 250/w. Now that my appointment is very soon I dropped down to my script dosage for a few shots. I've been checked after a dbol cycle and they didn't know shit. When I got on this stuff I said I don't wanna be a bodybuilder (haha) and after a year the doc said my chest was gaining muscle fast (so I said I felt young again and decided to join a sports league). Doc doesn't seem to give a fuck anyway tbh. Doesn't remember me much any time I visit.

If you took dbol while on 200mg trt....would it make you test levels high if you doc made you do labs while still on dbol?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 10:36:17 PM »
So if i pinned 100 on monday, 20 prop thursday...should i really go all week until next thurs (7 days from now) with no injection? I dont want to look like im off my meds or something. Would rather be above 500 or something but below 1000.

I was thinking maybe hit 30mg monday and then go 3-4 days with nothing before the labs

Have you considered the possibility you are being a bit obsessive about this. I cannot imagine anyone looking like they are off their meds (if said meds are hormones) in a week.

I a previous post in this thread I expressed how I got my total test levels down to an acceptable level in preparation for labs over the course of two weeks. I cannot imagine how your lab test levels could go from somewhere just over 1,000 to under 500 in one week. Can you explain this?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 11:09:30 PM »

youll be way low with both methods
just use 100mg/wk if you want in range readings.

If you took dbol while on 200mg trt....would it make you test levels high if you doc made you do labs while still on dbol?
dbol is not test
maybe estrogen levels
however the estrogen from dbol is methylated too, its a more potent form. i dont know if this gets caught by the standard testing.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 07:49:10 AM »

Different people respond differently to test levels. I actually feel quite OK on lowish test (around 400), pretty zen-like and calm. But libido isn't very high at that level

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 08:02:27 AM »
Different people respond differently to test levels. I actually feel quite OK on lowish test (around 400), pretty zen-like and calm. But libido isn't very high at that level

Interesting, i can see how this might be beneficial