Author Topic: Oops! Updated NASA Data Reveals No Global Warming Polar Ice Retreat - See more a  (Read 7192 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2015/05/20/oops-updated-nasa-data-reveals-no-global-warming-polar-ice-retreat?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=oops-polar

Talk about poor timing! Just as President Obama is about to give the commencement address at the Coast Guard Academy on the subject of the perils of global warming, a report has come out in Forbes Magazine that updated NASA data reveals that contrary to the many alarmist stories in the mainstream media, the polar ice caps are not receding.

James Taylor, who has written on energy and environment issues, reveals that the polar ice caps have not receded at all since NASA data measurements began in 1979. Taylor also notes that the MSM has remained resolutely silent on these latest NASA data revelations:

Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I trust newsbusters.org to be a reliable source of news  ::)

DanM

• Getbig III
Global warming is just a scam to try and get carbon taxes put in place.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2015/05/20/oops-updated-nasa-data-reveals-no-global-warming-polar-ice-retreat?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=oops-polar

Talk about poor timing! Just as President Obama is about to give the commencement address at the Coast Guard Academy on the subject of the perils of global warming, a report has come out in Forbes Magazine that updated NASA data reveals that contrary to the many alarmist stories in the mainstream media, the polar ice caps are not receding.

James Taylor, who has written on energy and environment issues, reveals that the polar ice caps have not receded at all since NASA data measurements began in 1979. Taylor also notes that the MSM has remained resolutely silent on these latest NASA data revelations:

Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) maybe james taylor should stick to singing... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ask the polar bear... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( if the polar bears keep dying off we'll be overrun by seals..... :-* :-* :-* :-*
F

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

The data is from NASA not Newsbusters.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Currently 61 degrees in Dallas TX today.

That's 20 degrees BELOW the Historical Average for May 21st.

That being said, you can keep your change as far as Obama is concerned and take that global "warming" "science" with you as well.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Paging Necrosis!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
this has been news prior.

they explained how the icecaps werent receding as thought and explained how they were wrong about the predictors of the warming effect. it works differently to what they expected, but it is still occurring (warming).

if you are dumb enough to believe that tons of toxic fumes pumped into our atmosphere does nothing, then thats your prerogative.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
A repub named "Coach" posted a link once.  It talked about how in the days right after 911, when all domestic flights were grounded, the temperature dropped rapidly.

it delivered more proof of man-made contribution than anything else I'd ever seen.

he posted it to "own" liberals, but actually made their case in a way it hadn't been done before, actually.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

That being said, you can keep your change as far as Obama is concerned and take that global "warming" "science" with you as well.

Hottest May ever

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

Lol confusing weather on a certain day, to climate. Lol fucking lol. Gotta love these people

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
A repub named "Coach" posted a link once.  It talked about how in the days right after 911, when all domestic flights were grounded, the temperature dropped rapidly.

it delivered more proof of man-made contribution than anything else I'd ever seen.

he posted it to "own" liberals, but actually made their case in a way it hadn't been done before, actually.

Whats also funny about science deniers is that any "science" based article DEfENDING their stance...they go all ape shit for it like "look see! I told you, this science is TRUTH". The 99 percent of science saying something different that doesnt fit their religious or politicial idealogy is instantly dismissed as "fake liberal magic" science

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
What gets me are the limousine liberal hypocrites who say they want to rid the world of fossil fuels and have everyone pedalling around on bicycles and living in caves - everyone but themselves, of course.

They'll tell you they have no plans to give up their limos, 12 cylinder sports cars, private jets, multiple mansions running on electricity, etc, etc. But they want everyone else to.  ::)

Meanwhile, while we unnecessarily over-regulate ourselves into another recession, China, India, Mexico and other nations will continue their unregulated pollution, and continue to kick our asses in the global marketplace.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I was thinking the same thing. "MRC NewsBusters - Exposing & Combating Liberal Media Bias" Even their mission statement is biased.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
What gets me are the limousine liberal hypocrites who say they want to rid the world of fossil fuels and have everyone pedalling around on bicycles and living in caves - everyone but themselves, of course.

They'll tell you they have no plans to give up their limos, 12 cylinder sports cars, private jets, multiple mansions running on electricity, etc, etc. But they want everyone else to.  ::)

Meanwhile, while we unnecessarily over-regulate ourselves into another recession, China, India, Mexico and other nations will continue their unregulated pollution, and continue to kick our asses in the global marketplace.

Pretty sure China is doing quite well on Co2 and pollution reduction actually. I have never met anyone like you describe, the answer isn't forcing shitty cars etc on people, we need to have a better alternative or scrub the atmosphere and keep going.

My only serious concern about the warming is the permafrost and methane issue. More methane is being released, it could trigger a run away effect, we would really be in trouble in 100 years, like extinction level event.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Perhaps you prefer Forbes  ::) ::) ::)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/

-A little about the Author of the Forbes article:
James Taylor  Contributor
I write about energy and environment issues.
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Pretty sure China is doing quite well on Co2 and pollution reduction actually. I have never met anyone like you describe, the answer isn't forcing shitty cars etc on people, we need to have a better alternative or scrub the atmosphere and keep going.

My only serious concern about the warming is the permafrost and methane issue. More methane is being released, it could trigger a run away effect, we would really be in trouble in 100 years, like extinction level event.

I'm pretty sure China is lying to you, just like they lie about everything else.  ::)

You're a doctor and you don't know any limo libs?
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The data is from NASA not Newsbusters.

For NASA data go to the NASA website, not some biased news site or some writer's personal opinion.  Read the information on their website and then report back on what you find out. http://climate.nasa.gov/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
no denying the planet is warming.

no 100% proof what is causing it.

intriguing what happened when air traffic was grounded after 9/11...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Global warming is just a scam to try and get carbon taxes put in place.
This can't be true.  Al Gore told me we are in trouble.  There is NO way our government lies to us.  I'm from America and believe everything the media tells me.  If it weren't true, why would it be on tv?
Answer that!

Haha.
N

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I'm pretty sure China is lying to you, just like they lie about everything else.  ::)

You're a doctor and you don't know any limo libs?

Not really man, I don't talk about global warming in my day to day life ever really and don't know any fanatics about it. I am sure they are around, the states is most likely worse then Canada also.

I really don't fuck with a lot of people personally, I workout, read and spend 80 plus hours moderating the nutrition board per week.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
SO NOT ONE PERSON HAS DEBUNKED THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE

so the ice caps have not receded?

Ψ