Author Topic: Cortisol Control and Blockers  (Read 1427 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Cortisol Control and Blockers
« on: May 21, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »
who here uses them and which ones would you recommend

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Cortisol Control and Blockers
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 09:03:14 PM »
ViC 1gr, 3 times a day.
Naps.
8hrs sleep is best cortisol blockage available.

reducing stress from bullshit
trainings kept short.
?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:07:11 PM »
Carbs + Protein post workout is supposedly good for lowering cortisol / increasing muscle protein synthesis.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 09:08:26 PM »
Carbs + Protein post workout is supposedly good for lowering cortisol / increasing muscle protein synthesis.

that is such a given for me, I never thought of mentioning it, lol! Now lets argue on which proteins and carbs are best, lol...
?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 09:15:01 PM »
that is such a given for me, I never thought of mentioning it, lol! Now lets argue on which proteins and carbs are best, lol...
Haha yeah Highly cyclic branched dextrins and hydrolyzed whey isolate? Or burger king? LOL

I mean people forget there were monsters like Bill Kazmaier walking around at 350 in the 80's lol wonder if he gave a shit about cortisol, or even knew what the fuck that was...HAhaha

I wonder if Kaz's cortisol was high when he raw benched 660 lol.

Come on.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 09:27:32 PM »
Haha yeah Highly cyclic branched dextrins and hydrolyzed whey isolate? Or burger king? LOL

I mean people forget there were monsters like Bill Kazmaier walking around at 350 in the 80's lol wonder if he gave a shit about cortisol, or even knew what the fuck that was...HAhaha

I wonder if Kaz's cortisol was high when he raw benched 660 lol.

Come on.

The most expensive carb powder in the world...
total waste.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 11:15:53 PM »
The most expensive carb powder in the world...
total waste.
i always lol@ people using shit like that in their intra shakes when on insulin
UUH UUH BUT THIS CARB HITS MY BLOODSTREAM 3 SECONDS FASTER THAN DEXTROSE
IM GONNA GET TWICE AS BIG WITH THAT AND INSULIN
you could eat fucking ramen intra workout and it would not make a difference lmao

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 10:05:44 AM »
Tren is nice cortisol blocker  :D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 07:32:28 AM »
i always lol@ people using shit like that in their intra shakes when on insulin
UUH UUH BUT THIS CARB HITS MY BLOODSTREAM 3 SECONDS FASTER THAN DEXTROSE
IM GONNA GET TWICE AS BIG WITH THAT AND INSULIN
you could eat fucking ramen intra workout and it would not make a difference lmao

I don't think they take cyclic dextrin because it will give them more gains, but rather because it won't sit in your stomach like ramen noodles or a heavier carb source will. I don't do intraworkout shakes so I have no need for all this garbage, but I could see why people would go for the "better" carb source just from a comfort standpoint.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 10:06:08 AM »
I don't think they take cyclic dextrin because it will give them more gains, but rather because it won't sit in your stomach like ramen noodles or a heavier carb source will. I don't do intraworkout shakes so I have no need for all this garbage, but I could see why people would go for the "better" carb source just from a comfort standpoint.
i eat haribo during my workouts when on slin
 ::)
inject slin, drink whey shake
eat haribo during workout
at the end of workout drink another whey shake

if someone cant eat 200g of haribo spread over an hour then theres something seriously wrong with them

haribo is pure dextrose anyway
glucose syrup and some sugar, thats like 80% pure dextrose

fuck these retarded carb sources lol
plus the looks you get putting gummi bears in your mouth while workout out are fuckin funny too

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 11:34:02 AM »
i eat haribo during my workouts when on slin
 ::)
inject slin, drink whey shake
eat haribo during workout
at the end of workout drink another whey shake

if someone cant eat 200g of haribo spread over an hour then theres something seriously wrong with them

haribo is pure dextrose anyway
glucose syrup and some sugar, thats like 80% pure dextrose

fuck these retarded carb sources lol
plus the looks you get putting gummi bears in your mouth while workout out are fuckin funny too

Haha had no idea what Haribo was, had to look it up. All I'm saying is it's easier to drink a carb source while working out than eat one (or any other macro, really). Some people have a hard time training with gummy bears in their stomach, some people can't handle dextrose drinks while working out. I know personally when I had an intra shake I had a feeling like there was a brick in my stomach, so I stopped cause my workouts started to suffer (mind you, I've never tried slin). And my intra shake only had BCAAs and glutamine in it (if I remember correctly, this was over 3 years ago). I've never actually tried cyclic dextrin but I hear its supposed to be easier on the gut and absorbs faster. If you have a sensitive stomach it might be worth it, who knows?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 11:36:52 AM »
Haha had no idea what Haribo was, had to look it up. All I'm saying is it's easier to drink a carb source while working out than eat one (or any other macro, really). Some people have a hard time training with gummy bears in their stomach, some people can't handle dextrose drinks while working out. I know personally when I had an intra shake I had a feeling like there was a brick in my stomach, so I stopped cause my workouts started to suffer (mind you, I've never tried slin). And my intra shake only had BCAAs and glutamine in it (if I remember correctly, this was over 3 years ago). I've never actually tried cyclic dextrin but I hear its supposed to be easier on the gut and absorbs faster. If you have a sensitive stomach it might be worth it, who knows?

only reason that can justify it but if your stomach is too sensitive for anything else, I think that person has major issues to look at and correct. Fuckin' stuff is a scam, I tried it, could not see or feel a lick of a difference.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 12:34:44 PM »
yeah
also the reason you felt like you had a brick in your stomach was the glutamine most likely lol

if you take glutamine on empty stomach its supposed to have gut healing benefits

so it probably clumps up or whatever, i dont know

i consume 80g of whey, a litre of skim milk and another 150g of fast carbs (usually haribo but sometimes i do half/half with dextrose powder) instantly pre and during my workouts (so during 90 mins), plus leucine and creatine
just easy and convenient and the macros i want plus i get to eat some shit instead of drinking 150g of pure dextrose (what a waste compared to candy)

and yeah if you dont spread the shit out evenly it can feel like a brick, especially cuz dextrose pulls water in your stomach during digestion... gotta spread it out and drink in sips
however it never hindered my workouts
just dont train abs at the very end after the second shake lol

if you have a sensitive stomach just pound a shake before working out, during drink a litre of soda, thats 100g easy carbs and have another shake post workout
???
profit
^^

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 06:12:09 AM »
yeah
also the reason you felt like you had a brick in your stomach was the glutamine most likely lol

if you take glutamine on empty stomach its supposed to have gut healing benefits

so it probably clumps up or whatever, i dont know

i consume 80g of whey, a litre of skim milk and another 150g of fast carbs (usually haribo but sometimes i do half/half with dextrose powder) instantly pre and during my workouts (so during 90 mins), plus leucine and creatine
just easy and convenient and the macros i want plus i get to eat some shit instead of drinking 150g of pure dextrose (what a waste compared to candy)

and yeah if you dont spread the shit out evenly it can feel like a brick, especially cuz dextrose pulls water in your stomach during digestion... gotta spread it out and drink in sips
however it never hindered my workouts
just dont train abs at the very end after the second shake lol

if you have a sensitive stomach just pound a shake before working out, during drink a litre of soda, thats 100g easy carbs and have another shake post workout
???
profit
^^

I don't think I have a super sensitive stomach, but preworkout I do a whey isolate shake, some rice cakes and a little almond butter. Seems to work just fine if I have that about an hour before training.
And you're right, it was probably the glutamine giving me issues during workouts.