Author Topic: Hello..  (Read 3553 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hello..
« on: May 21, 2015, 09:17:18 PM »
Abigail Ratchford -- I Posed For Playboy, Butt ...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/21/abigail-ratchford-playboy-boobs-topless-nude

Sweet Jesus!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Hello..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 09:19:20 PM »
Instead of posting you should be...................... ........................ ...........i dont have a fucking clue

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:21:36 PM »
Instead of posting you should be...................... ........................ ...........i dont have a fucking clue

Lol...I hear you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 10:03:51 PM »
Abigail Ratchford -- I Posed For Playboy, Butt ...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/21/abigail-ratchford-playboy-boobs-topless-nude

Sweet Jesus!

She's got some boobs. So do milion other women her age. Show me something I haven't seen before and I might be more impressed. Being coy about going naked is just a bunch of bunk. What amazes me is how so many people buy into this schtick.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 10:18:25 PM »
She's got some boobs. So do milion other women her age. Show me something I haven't seen before and I might be more impressed. Being coy about going naked is just a bunch of bunk. What amazes me is how so many people buy into this schtick.

Like what? A Bigfoot? UFO?

What else is a big-boobed chick expected to show us? Hydrogen fucking fusion?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 10:27:05 PM »

Hahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 10:28:02 PM »

I believe you missed the point. Big boobs or even nice boobs are everywhere you look. Therefore since they are a dime a dozen, why would they be considered special?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 10:30:49 PM »
I believe you missed the point. Big boobs or even nice boobs are everywhere you look. Therefore since they are a dime a dozen, why would they be considered special?

If they're big and round, they're special. It's a dude thing.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 10:59:07 PM »

Lololol golden response

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 11:08:24 PM »
Those teasing sluts with a nipple hiding complex are annoying

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 11:12:15 PM »
If they're big and round, they're special. It's a dude thing.

The famous and successful Minski would disagree. His burlesque reviews featured women of all shapes and sizes in order to appeal to all tastes.

Are you suggesting small round and perky isn't a dude thing? I think you are wrong, if that's the case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 11:15:23 PM »
Those teasing sluts with a nipple hiding complex are annoying

Call me gay (as I suspect you might), but I like it when women flirt and are coy. Outwardly trashy women just never did it for me. I prefer a lady who goes wild in the sack.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 11:21:58 PM »
The famous and successful Minski would disagree. His burlesque reviews featured women of all shapes and sizes in order to appeal to all tastes.

Are you suggesting small round and perky isn't a dude thing? I think you are wrong, if that's the case.

Straight dudes, I meant. Sorry.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 11:24:13 PM »
Call me gay (as I suspect you might), but I like it when women flirt and are coy. Outwardly trashy women just never did it for me. I prefer a lady who goes wild in the sack.

That's just too easy :D

Sure, some subtle Sofia Vergara-style flirtation is nice, but this plastic bimbo tries too hard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 11:26:05 PM »
Straight dudes, I meant. Sorry.

See, I am very perceptive. ;D BTW, I consider myself as being bisexual....imagine the possibilities....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 11:27:30 PM »
See, I am very perceptive. ;D BTW, I consider myself as being bisexual....imagine the possibilities....

I'll leave that to you, buddy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 11:30:39 PM »
That's just too easy :D

Sure, some subtle Sofia Vergara-style flirtation is nice, but this plastic bimbo tries too hard.

I get it. Plastic bimbos have never been my thing. Like I said, I prefer someone who pulls off being a lady in public while revealing themselves to be a sex crazed nymphomaniac in private. It's the best of both worlds.  

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 11:32:02 PM »
I get it. Plastic bimbos have never been my thing. Like I said, I prefer someone who pulls off being a lady in public while revealing themselves to be a sex crazed nymphomaniac in private. It's the best of both worlds.  

X2

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 11:32:38 PM »
I'll leave that to you, buddy.

That's okay. I am not recruiting. So no worries.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 11:34:38 PM »
X2

Thanks for the support. I sometime wonder if those of us who feel this way are dinosaurs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2015, 11:35:16 PM »

1920's compared to now? What are you? Like 105?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 11:37:28 PM »

How do you know she isn't? She's an entertainer (and she does a great job).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2015, 11:48:51 PM »
1920's compared to now? What are you? Like 105?

To be honest, Minski was before my time. I still agree with his philosophy though.

I know I am old and possibly out of touch with current trends, but it just strikes me as being odd that women and men are artificially enhancing certain body parts to the extreme. Silicone enhanced bubble butts, double D cup fake tits, biceps which are nothing more than oil and shapeless but huge silicone penises, just strike me as being a bit weird.

I don't believe I think like someone who is 105, but it's interesting to imagine living that long. I was not around in the 1920's. I was born at the end of WWII, so this makes me pretty fucking old, doesn't it?

If it turns out that I am one-of-a-kind and there is no other person on earth who finds natural looking folks sexually attractive, well, what can I say? It just leaves more for me.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2015, 12:03:28 AM »
Thanks for the support. I sometime wonder if those of us who feel this way are dinosaurs.

Not everyone has classy standards these days, since the media is dominated by extroverted idiots..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2015, 12:03:47 AM »
To be honest, Minski was before my time. I still agree with his philosophy though.

I know I am old and possibly out of touch with current trends, but it just strikes me as being odd that women and men are artificially enhancing certain body parts to the extreme. Silicone enhanced bubble butts, double D cup fake tits, biceps which are nothing more than oil and shapeless but huge silicone penises, just strike me as being a bit weird.

I don't believe I think like someone who is 105, but it's interesting to imagine living that long. I was not around in the 1920's. I was born at the end of WWII, so this makes me pretty fucking old, doesn't it?

If it turns out that I am one-of-a-kind and there is no other person on earth who finds natural looking folks sexually attractive, well, what can I say? It just leaves more for me.

I'm a bit younger than you (53) but I've always kept up with the times ( not a blast on you) I like all music from some rap (I personally like cypress hill) to metal (like hate breed, Motörhead, etc) to country but most of all I love a good sexy women with class.