Author Topic: Dating advice .  (Read 5544 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Dating advice .
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2015, 11:14:57 PM »
I was getting very similar stories from many women and in some ways, I was similar to their x's, lol!
Nurses often make good gf's for bodybuilders and women who take care of old folks.

Haha haha, solid advice on the woman types.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2015, 11:17:45 PM »
Yes, but I am super old school when it comes to this. If she tells me she had group sex, or sex with 2 dudes at once. I'M out. My ex once told me she fucked two different guys in the same day and I was flat out disgusted. Good thing I was attached to her or I would have left her then.
Imagine eating some girls twat that had cock in there like less that 12 hours ago. I'd fuckin' throw up.

I too am old school. My wife had virtually no sexual experience prior to our getting together. I had minimal experience. One could say we were both almost virgins. While I had experimented sexually somewhat, there was no romance involved...discounting puppy love.

I so put women on a pedestal, that I expected the woman of my dreams was an absolute virgin. As it turned out, she was. We were exceptionally young when we got together. It seems unrealistic to expect sexual innocence when people are older. Actually, this would be a huge red flag.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2015, 11:36:19 PM »
I too am old school. My wife had virtually no sexual experience prior to our getting together. I had minimal experience. One could say we were both almost virgins. While I had experimented sexually somewhat, there was no romance involved...discounting puppy love.

I so put women on a pedestal, that I expected the woman of my dreams was an absolute virgin. As it turned out, she was. We were exceptionally young when we got together. It seems unrealistic to expect sexual innocence when people are older. Actually, this would be a huge red flag.

That really is a fairy tale of sorts and too bad the norm has distanced itself so much in the present as to how you experienced this. For me, it's a bit too slow, but it holds better values/standards to which have now all gone to shits.

I do need to have sex quickly though after feeling if there's a chance of relationship. (By the time I meet up with a girl, she's comfortable with me dropping sex jokes all the time and knows I'M gonna be a perv, lol..) If I wanna be with her, it's because she turns me on and from there, it's bedroom time to get to know each other and do other stuff when not having sex. That's why you have to sleep over to ensure lots of sex. Sex before bed, in the morning, after she gets out of the shower and maybe some other time.

I mean why get all attached if she ends up being horrible in bed, pussy tastes bad, is not willing to do bj's... Gotta solid sex life going steady for months before being attached.
?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 11:40:56 PM »
Let me guess this right cos I'm not sure I understand.

The OP met a girl online and thinks she's only talking to him?

A studd muffin with epic looks and money and what have you will get outdone by a female rated a 5 at best on this online game.....period.

You're up against a lot of competition...get in there quick buddy before someone else does. Keep your expectations low and your mind open and you'll be fine.
S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 11:55:00 PM »
That really is a fairy tale of sorts and too bad the norm has distanced itself so much in the present as to how you experienced this. For me, it's a bit too slow, but it holds better values/standards to which have now all gone to shits.

I do need to have sex quickly though after feeling if there's a chance of relationship. (By the time I meet up with a girl, she's comfortable with me dropping sex jokes all the time and knows I'M gonna be a perv, lol..) If I wanna be with her, it's because she turns me on and from there, it's bedroom time to get to know each other and do other stuff when not having sex. That's why you have to sleep over to ensure lots of sex. Sex before bed, in the morning, after she gets out of the shower and maybe some other time.

I mean why get all attached if she ends up being horrible in bed, pussy tastes bad, is not willing to do bj's... Gotta solid sex life going steady for months before being attached.

I guess you have a point. No matter how sexually charged a relationship is in the beginning, it usually cools down. When the inevitable happens, you better hope you have more then sex in common.

I might be biased, but the ultimate connection my wife and I have has very little to do with sex. Sex for us has mostly been the frosting on the cake. These days we aren't eating as much cake, which is normal in long term relationships. Whatever cake we eat is low sugar, thus there is not much frosting. If this seems bad, it isn't. It is actually fairly normal.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 12:04:11 AM »
"You mean our future son?"

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 12:07:36 AM »
This post is useless without a picture of her cock!!

No homo!
Mr. AZ 2003

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 12:17:17 AM »
This post is useless without a picture of her cock!!

No homo!
Now I know I am entering senility, because I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 12:18:09 AM »
Now I know I am entering senility, because I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

That's why we need a picture, duh!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2015, 09:02:37 AM »
That's funny,  I was thrown off by a chick who once shared similar information with me and I immediately lost interest.  She got offended and upset and asked my why I was judging her past, I said I wasn't but her future wasn't appealing to me.

I try to find out about people before I get serious now, it's can be a painstaking process, but I've often found out people/women will divulge much private information without to much prodding.

The last date I was on was pretty hot (tall/blonde/great body, late 20s), about the first thing out of her mouth when we sat down was how she was "a little hung over and tired" from being out late last night (would have been a Thursday) drinking whiskey with "one of her guy friends".

I checked out as soon as it was convenient and inoffensive and ignored her "hey it was great hanging out with u tonight ;)" text.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 09:56:07 AM »
The last date I was on was pretty hot (tall/blonde/great body, late 20s), about the first thing out of her mouth when we sat down was how she was "a little hung over and tired" from being out late last night (would have been a Thursday) drinking whiskey with "one of her guy friends".

I checked out as soon as it was convenient and inoffensive and ignored her "hey it was great hanging out with u tonight ;)" text.

I think you missed out on a great fuck IMHO
S

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 10:01:15 AM »

Fuck... That would sooo turn me off, fuck that.
?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 10:01:22 AM »
I think you missed out on a great fuck IMHO

Maybe but she had likely just had another guy's dong in her mouth/cooter/option 3.  Not my bag.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 10:04:00 AM »
Maybe but she had likely just had another guy's dong in her mouth/cooter/option 3.  Not my bag.

I find it a turn on when I come across these types...justifies an angry fuck.
S

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2015, 10:06:56 AM »
I find it a turn on when I come across these types...justifies an angry fuck.

Yes, I think a well deserved hate fuck was in order that night

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2015, 10:14:26 AM »
I guess you have a point. No matter how sexually charged a relationship is in the beginning, it usually cools down. When the inevitable happens, you better hope you have more then sex in common.

I might be biased, but the ultimate connection my wife and I have has very little to do with sex. Sex for us has mostly been the frosting on the cake. These days we aren't eating as much cake, which is normal in long term relationships. Whatever cake we eat is low sugar, thus there is not much frosting. If this seems bad, it isn't. It is actually fairly normal.

I don't even look for common interests no more. Am I really gonna find a girl who is hot, likes to smoke weed who is not a fukckin' hippy/artist type, no. Or even more have some office woman accept my lifestyle/gear use, weed smoking, not likely. Every woman I've found who accepts my shit is too fucked up for me. Or if they accept my smoking they smoke cigarettes. Disgusting... I woke up to bed sheets that smell like cigs and that is my cue to end it.

More of a question as to is our bullshit compatible or not. Easy to like someone for commonly known stuff. For me it comes down to, "will I still feel for this person when I know her deeply" Most the time that answer is "no"

Until then, it's open game on all the random sex possible as by the time I do get to know her, probably won't be interested no more. Everything always seems good at first, just ends up rotten like all the previous.

Rinse, repeat.

?