Author Topic: effectiveness of daily sub q injections using test, deca,tren rather than IM inj  (Read 2283 times)

plastic

• Getbig II
Hey I'm looking for advice here... please comment if you have personal experience with sub q injections of test,deca,tren. I am seeing on you tube etc (yes I know its the great bastion of knowledge) discussion and use of daily sub q injections of aas using insulin syringes instead of 2 x weekly intramuscular injections (test and deca). Also if anyone can direct me to articles regarding research in this topic area it would be helpful. I am on the search here also so I just want to see what we can all bring to the table.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
leaves lumps for days, can only go up to 0.5ml or so max

for trt purposes thats ok, for BBing? nah

oni

• Getbig IV
I found that I needed less AI
Also you can only really pin half a ml at a time

plastic

• Getbig II
Thank you! well I'm going to stick to what works IM 2X weekly.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
I subq almost all injections now. Just as effective and so much less invasive. Hell, half the time ur probably doing subq and not knkwing it (unless u use 1.5 inch or larger)

Just more frequent with smaller volume

plastic

• Getbig II
Ok ...so how effective is sub q in terms of absorbing all the compound?  What do you use if you don't mind me asking?  And what dosages do you use daily? And what site areas do you inject into?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Ok ...so how effective is sub q in terms of absorbing all the compound?  What do you use if you don't mind me asking?  And what dosages do you use daily? And what site areas do you inject into?

Its in your body, so your absorbing the same amount but likely at a slower rate (but that is total bro science really)

ritch

• Getbig V
I subq almost all injections now. Just as effective and so much less invasive. Hell, half the time ur probably doing subq and not knkwing it (unless u use 1.5 inch or larger)

Just more frequent with smaller volume

??? Not even close to being true. If a one inch pin won't get in your detls, chest, tri's quads or even glutes, then that given person is pure lard ass.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
??? Not even close to being true. If a one inch pin won't get in your detls, chest, tri's quads or even glutes, then that given person is pure lard ass.
true
you can easily pin IM with a half inch insulin pin EVERYWHERE except ur ass and ventroglutes

unless youre a fat mess...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

Half an inch slin pin i dont really think gets IM. But i dont know, just by the feel i get from pushing it in.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Half an inch slin pin i dont really think gets IM. But i dont know, just by the feel i get from pushing it in.
slin pins are way too thin for feel them pop into the muscle imo...
when i was low dosing i was injecting 1ml ed into quads and delts with slin pins and never had any problems

UNTIL i got fuggin fat, like 17-18% BF or so.
i think ive gotten a few red swellings here and there on my quads, the gear might have leaked out into subQ tissue... like once a week or so.
even then never a problem in delts though