Author Topic: Taking anavar at night?  (Read 19048 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Taking anavar at night?
« on: May 23, 2015, 08:48:04 AM »
If you take it at night, wouldn't that be best, cause that's when u grow?   Or, is it a waste to take it at night.   Say the person cannot split it up, there is only 6 weeks of 50 mg tabs...
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Taking anavar at night?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 09:44:28 AM »
fuck man...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 10:40:39 AM »
so you grow when your body is essentially out of nutrients for 8-10 hours?  ???

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 11:31:04 AM »
Yes, you grow most when you sleep.   That's when GH is released, and natural test levels peak overnight into early am.    Thought u guys knew some basic common knowledge
you are gay.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 11:41:44 AM »
Yes, you grow most when you sleep.   That's when GH is released, and natural test levels peak overnight into early am.    Thought u guys knew some basic common knowledge

So the natural test that you've shut down by taking steroids is peaking while you sleep. If you're not shut down from taking gear, and you're taking var only...50mg of var only...buh I can't even.

Natural Gh does fucking nothing, hence real natty bber's look like stringy tennis players.

If you think 50mg of anavar for a month is going to do jack shit you're delusional, regardless of when you take it.

I am on 500 test 500 mast 100 proviron and 100 var a day ( upon waking ) 50mcg t3 and clen and barely notice a damn thing lol. Sheesh.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »
Yes, you grow most when you sleep.   That's when GH is released, and natural test levels peak overnight into early am.    Thought u guys knew some basic common knowledge

fuck man...
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 11:51:15 AM »
Who said I was only on var?

As far as building muscle while you sleep or rest is common knowledge, just google it.  The question is, would it be better to take at night since that's when u grow?

Based on my research so far, it really doesn't matter when u take it...
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »
fuck man...
Have something constructive to say or keep your mouth shut, you dumb fuck
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 12:36:51 PM »
Yes, you grow most when you sleep.   That's when GH is released, and natural test levels peak overnight into early am.  
lmao  :D

Thought u guys knew some basic common knowledge
yeah, we do.
 you dont.

So the natural test that you've shut down by taking steroids is peaking while you sleep. If you're not shut down from taking gear, and you're taking var only...50mg of var only...buh I can't even.

Natural Gh does fucking nothing, hence real natty bber's look like stringy tennis players.

If you think 50mg of anavar for a month is going to do jack shit you're delusional, regardless of when you take it.

I am on 500 test 500 mast 100 proviron and 100 var a day ( upon waking ) 50mcg t3 and clen and barely notice a damn thing lol. Sheesh.
this
you saved me a lot of typing here :D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2015, 02:38:49 PM »
lmao  :D
yeah, we do.
 you dont.
this
you saved me a lot of typing here :D

Are you saying GH is not released during sleep?   Test levels are not highest in the am?  Then all of the scientific literature is wrong and getbig is correct?  LMAO.   Why does anyone do research anymore?  Just ask the dumb fucks of getbig!  You guys have all the answers.   Fucking idiots
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 03:01:28 PM »
Have something constructive to say or keep your mouth shut, you dumb fuck

You want to be spoon fed stuff that anyone with basic comprehension would just read the newbie stuff and it would all make sense.

This is why you're being fucked with...

Had you arrived and said "hey, I did some reading, this is what I think it means, how does it sound..." I'd be all in to help. Why? Shows you put some thought into it.

So maybe think of that next time you pollute the gear section with your idiotic questions that even Genova himself could reply to in his "Q&A"

?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 03:27:59 PM »
Well, no one gave any insightful info anyway. 
you are gay.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 03:42:43 PM »
It's going to be effective anytime you take them less sides at night.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 04:11:35 PM »
It's going to be effective anytime you take them less sides at night.

Finally, an answer!   Thank u sir.   So you are saying it's better at night, ie less sides ?
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 06:56:09 PM »
Take your VAR like a suppository see if it helps 8)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 09:56:24 PM »
Are you saying GH is not released during sleep?   Test levels are not highest in the am?  Then all of the scientific literature is wrong and getbig is correct?  LMAO.   Why does anyone do research anymore?  Just ask the dumb fucks of getbig!  You guys have all the answers.   Fucking idiots

IF you're on exogenous test, then NO test levels are not highest in the am lol...You have a big ol' pocket of oil in your ass cheek releasing test, NOT YOUR BALLS.

GH pulses after squatting, after REM sleep, after a lot of shit. It doesn't mean your natural GH is doing a godamn thing, it's barely enough to fucking heal you over many days.

Natural basal GH is like <1ng/ml up to maybe 45 during some 5 minute pulse...bodybuilders taking GH are keeping their shit at like 30ng/ml all day every day, AND IT BARELY DOES SHIT...It's literally a finishing touch.

I'm not trying to berate you, it's just how I am, picture me calmly typing this sitting on my couch..Just saying.

It has an 8 hour half life, take from that what you will. 25mg am 25mg pm if you're that worried about it. It isn't going to make a damn bit of noticeable difference man.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2015, 12:06:47 AM »
Are you saying GH is not released during sleep?   Test levels are not highest in the am?  Then all of the scientific literature is wrong and getbig is correct?  LMAO.   Why does anyone do research anymore?  Just ask the dumb fucks of getbig!  You guys have all the answers.   Fucking idiots
are you legitimately retarded?
you dont produce a single milligramm of testosterone naturally when you take anavar
and the fuggin GH output at night doesnt even equal 2iu exogenous GH, which is a completely useless dosage for muscle growth. inject insulin every 3 hours and you will secrete pretty much zero GH, still you will gain a shitton more lean mass with that. there are even studies on that (nighttime eating/overeating etc) ::)

moron.

Take your VAR like a suppository see if it helps 8)
yeah
and add some razorblades please.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2015, 09:30:30 AM »
Take in morning. GH does release at night. But cortisol releases when you awake, GH is at it's lowest. Therefore, combat that and take in the morning. Just like Dbol it's best to take in the morning. A few studies show less negative effects of the HPTA as well. Just my 2 cents.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 09:43:34 AM »
Take in morning. GH does release at night. But cortisol releases when you awake, GH is at it's lowest. Therefore, combat that and take in the morning. Just like Dbol it's best to take in the morning. A few studies show less negative effects of the HPTA as well. Just my 2 cents.

Total idiotic post. Tell me you are trolling to forgive this shit.

You think people's concern while on cycle is being shut down??? Fuck you are stupid.

So you need to add more than "just my 2 cents" as your two cents does not shit very far.

I swear, I can count on my left hand (excluding my thumb) who I would actually listen to here or consider advice when it comes to gear.

You have to take around the clock doses of anything for anything to be effective. This is why the original question is so god damn retarded.

Always keep half lives (learn them, don't fuckiN' ask me what they are) to a certain level at all times for gains. This is why the "before bed" question is beyond laughable with anyone with the least bit of know how.

?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 09:57:58 AM »

You think people's concern while on cycle is being shut down??? Fuck you are stupid.

So you need to add more than "just my 2 cents" as your two cents does not shit very far.

I swear, I can count on my left hand (excluding my thumb) who I would actually listen to here or consider advice when it comes to gear.

You have to take around the clock doses of anything for anything to be effective. This is why the original question is so god damn retarded.

Always keep half lives (learn them, don't fuckiN' ask me what they are) to a certain level at all times for gains. This is why the "before bed" question is beyond laughable with anyone with the least bit of know how.

Lol, it doesn't matter if it's laughable, he wants his question answered. He specifically asked whether he should take before bed and stated that for whatever reason the pills can't be split.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2015, 12:17:59 PM »

You don't read well.  The question was weather if some only had 50 mg tabs and could only take it once a day, which is the best time.  The real answer after much research is time of day doesn't really matter, it's still in your system 24 hours.  50 mg at hour one, 25 mg 8-12 hours later, etc...
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2015, 01:54:47 PM »
jeezus fuck
just bite the tablets in half
its not that complicated ffs
ive bitten letro tabs into quarters which already fell apart when you just took them in your hands

dont tell me you cant cut a stupid pill in half.

even better just eat one in the morning and one at night
or one every 8 hours
that might actually even give some results with var, lol. 50mg is tiny

if you MUST take everything at once then take it before the gym, that actually is the only time that it might be of any additional benefit having extra AAS in your system.
for obvious reasons.

pulsing orals pre workout has been done for decades
however splitting gives better results EXCEPT for extremely heavy androgens that serve as booster (test base, tren base, methyltren etc)

now everyone is happy and you guys can go circlejerk eachother

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2015, 02:24:26 PM »
jeezus fuck
just bite the tablets in half
its not that complicated ffs
ive bitten letro tabs into quarters which already fell apart when you just took them in your hands

dont tell me you cant cut a stupid pill in half.

even better just eat one in the morning and one at night
or one every 8 hours
that might actually even give some results with var, lol. 50mg is tiny

if you MUST take everything at once then take it before the gym, that actually is the only time that it might be of any additional benefit having extra AAS in your system.
for obvious reasons.

pulsing orals pre workout has been done for decades
however splitting gives better results EXCEPT for extremely heavy androgens that serve as booster (test base, tren base, methyltren etc)

now everyone is happy and you guys can go circlejerk eachother

Finally a decent answer!   Was that so hard?

And no, can't split it in half, it's a capsule!!!  Hrt clinic var is a capsule
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 05:08:50 PM »
You don't read well.  The question was weather if some only had 50 mg tabs and could only take it once a day, which is the best time.  The real answer after much research is time of day doesn't really matter, it's still in your system 24 hours.  50 mg at hour one, 25 mg 8-12 hours later, etc...

I give up, you are hopeless.
Learn more about half lives and keeping them stable.
What you just said is the equivalent of saying "gonna take this test, and let the whole ester clear out before my next shot"

Great! Sounds good on paper as you had test in you the whole time but not gonna work in real life as you are about to find out.

Enjoy.
?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2015, 05:57:55 PM »
take them approximately 0.00245879612455 second before the clock hits 8am for serious gainzzz..otherwise it will all be wasted..
T