Author Topic: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life  (Read 41579 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life
« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2015, 05:38:49 PM »
It doesn't matter if it is my choice or not,

Yes it does , you are alone and bitter because  pussy ignores you .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2015, 05:42:22 PM »
It doesn't matter if it is my choice or not, I don't have any problem with being alone, in fact I prefer it.  I don't see being alone as a negative, but a positive.  Being alone is truly a joy, I have never understood why any man would fear it.

che

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2015, 05:46:32 PM »
You are truly a moron of spectacular proportions.  How do you know your wife won't die first?  And holding your hand! Are you five years old and your wife is your surrogate Mother?  Grow the fuck up and face death like a man and stop acting like a child going to the dentist for the first time.  I am happy to die alone! I don't fear it and I certainly don't need anybody holding my hand when it happens.  Fucking pussy.

Sure hope someone finds your body before you start stinking up the joint. Once the smell of rotting flesh permeates a place, it is next to impossible to get rid of it....not that you'll care because you will be dead.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2015, 05:48:45 PM »
Yes it does , you are alone and bitter because  pussy ignores you .
?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2015, 05:50:22 PM »
;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2015, 05:59:17 PM »
?

Haha yes , Radical Plato is a bit of a ladies' man

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2015, 07:25:28 PM »
You'll lose  50% of your shit

Nope - as most of my shit is offshore & out of reach.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2015, 07:38:41 PM »
It's his life and I applaud him for doing what makes him happy. Screw the conventional "family life" that seems to be expected. There might come a time where he feels lonely, or regret, however he always has the opportunity to settle down and meet someone to spend the rest of his life with. Smart man

qft

do whatever make you happy
so long as you aren't hurting anyone else

each to their own!

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2015, 07:42:29 PM »
Besides just sex, just meeting people. If you're single, in good shape, mentally and physically, you should have no problem being social with others.

many ppl don't want to be social

I for one hate making small talk about irrelevant crap like celebrities and when they wiped their ass or took their poodle for a walk

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2015, 08:02:03 PM »
No cell phone at all.  Is this the best rebuttal you got?

Actually, if I knew that THAT would have been my rebuttal.
Y

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2015, 08:05:07 PM »
THIS.  Although skip the asexual part.  I am single, early forties, no kids and have never been happier.  I see relationships as self induced torture, I actually avoid any form of relationship like the plague.  I live in my own little two bedroom house with my cat in a nice suburb near the hills.  I do what I want, when I want and how I want.  I have nobody playing the critic, granting me permission for things I want to do and I am fully independent.  I prepare my own food, wash/iron my own clothes, clean my own house etc etc. 

Modern day feminism has ruined women,  I now look at western women and hear them talk and I feel nauseous, they truly are off-putting. With their overt falseness from fake nails, fake hair, fake hair color, fake boobs, fake tan etc etc. Women today are so fake, all trying to constantly compete with one another on a superficial level and never taking time to develop actual character.  Yep, fuck today's women, I am happy to go my own way.

great + accurate post esp re western women

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2015, 12:07:31 AM »
::)

You'll die alone ,have fun with that .

words of a woman

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #213 on: May 27, 2015, 12:31:14 AM »

words of a woman

Words of someone hellbent on justifying their way of life to you.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: May 27, 2015, 03:41:21 AM »

words of a woman

haha!

I also like the "nobody will ever love you like I did. nobody will ever [blah blah blah]". As if it isn't the same with pretty much everyone. Cracks me up every time.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #215 on: May 27, 2015, 04:00:33 AM »
Hahah 

I bet you are not alone by choice , you fat ugly piece of shit.

Most guys I know at work who are single and middle aged usually isn't through choice. Just guys that struggle to attract women for varying reasons.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #216 on: May 27, 2015, 04:20:00 AM »
Most guys I know at work who are single and middle aged usually isn't through choice. Just guys that struggle to attract women for varying reasons.

We should separate these who are alone and these who are single (but fuck shitloads of pussy). Most of these who are not married and over 35 that I know - have plenty of sex, more than they have time for. The choice of females becomes pretty much unlimited at that age if one is looking decent and is well set financially.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: May 27, 2015, 04:23:40 AM »
We should separate these who are alone and these who are single (but fuck shitloads of pussy). Most of these who are not married and over 35 that I know - have plenty of sex, more than they have time for. The choice of females becomes pretty much unlimited at that age if one is looking decent and is well set financially.

You don't even need money in your 30's if you are in half decent shape. By that age you should know how to play a woman like a fiddle.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #218 on: May 27, 2015, 04:50:01 AM »
You don't even need money in your 30's if you are in half decent shape. By that age you should know how to play a woman like a fiddle.

Yes, you generally don't have to be rich at any age if you know the drill, but money just makes it more fun. If decent shape and money = limitless.

On a side note - if I did marry at like 24 and later on would've realized the amount of female choices I can have at 30 it would've drove me insane.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #219 on: May 27, 2015, 04:54:02 AM »
not sure why there's a thread on here discussing being with a woman at any time for any reason let alone to marry one ?
reported.  >:(

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #220 on: May 27, 2015, 05:10:56 AM »

Yeah, there are guys who are approaching middle age, single and still having a great time but they are usually the exceptions. From what I've seen, the majority of guys who are single and middle aged tend to be awkward betas who can't (and never have) had much success with women.
If you re-read the posts from Radical Pluto, it seems to me that the guy is single more down to just being unable to get a woman - and is now trying to twist it by saying how he hates "modern" women and prefers being alone. ::)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #221 on: May 27, 2015, 05:12:37 AM »
jessica alba knocked on my door the other night but i responded "sorry hun, im better off alone!! i quite enjoy it actually so take care now1!"

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #222 on: May 27, 2015, 05:17:02 AM »
Yeah, there are guys who are approaching middle age, single and still having a great time but they are usually the exceptions. From what I've seen, the majority of guys who are single and middle aged tend to be awkward betas who can't (and never have) had much success with women.
If you re-read the posts from Radical Pluto, it seems to me that the guy is single more down to just being unable to get a woman - and is now trying to twist it by saying how he hates "modern" women and prefers being alone. ::)

Well you may be right (differnt types exist). I tend to evaluate from my subjective perspective, as friends I speak about are far from awkward.

On a side note - everyone has what I call a "sense of genes". I mean - guys/girls who are not the best looking fishes in the pond tend to settle down as fast as possible, because with time their pond dries out completely. While others, who are aware that they will be still in demand 20-30 years down the road - do whatever they want. Like with most things in life - lot of depends on what parents gave you. My long time friend, who's much older than me, kind of a Groink.. has been a "bachelor" his whole life, because.... he's extremely good looking fella and has no issues in finding a woman while being 50+. It depends.. We all tend to evaluate situation from our own subjective perspective.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #223 on: May 27, 2015, 06:22:47 AM »
Well you may be right (differnt types exist). I tend to evaluate from my subjective perspective, as friends I speak about are far from awkward.

On a side note - everyone has what I call a "sense of genes". I mean - guys/girls who are not the best looking fishes in the pond tend to settle down as fast as possible, because with time their pond dries out completely. While others, who are aware that they will be still in demand 20-30 years down the road - do whatever they want. Like with most things in life - lot of depends on what parents gave you. My long time friend, who's much older than me, kind of a Groink.. has been a "bachelor" his whole life, because.... he's extremely good looking fella and has no issues in finding a woman while being 50+. It depends.. We all tend to evaluate situation from our own subjective perspective.

Fair enough although I think making predictions on what you will look like in 20-30 years time is a gamble. I think settling down eventually and starting a family is a rewarding experience for any man although I admit that I can't understand when rich, good looking men get hitched in their 20's.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 27, 2015, 06:34:27 AM »
haha!

I also like the "nobody will ever love you like I did. nobody will ever [blah blah blah]". As if it isn't the same with pretty much everyone. Cracks me up every time.

In the words of ESPN Gameday's , Lee Corso ; " Not so fast my friend."

1. Yup, plenty of butt hurt men/women say that upon breaking up.

2. BUT, there are some exceptions. For example, my maternal grandparents were married for 76 yrs.
He went first at age 99 and she passed a yr later. My mom said, they were holding hands in the back seat when she was taking them for a scenic drive, during the last month he was alive.

That kind of love is rare and wonderful. Not everyone is the same, sorry. ;)