Author Topic: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life  (Read 41798 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life
« Reply #400 on: June 02, 2015, 04:13:24 AM »
Can we get back on the topic of the Kevin Levrone doll?!  :D
a

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #401 on: June 02, 2015, 04:35:52 AM »
Just as money doesn't guarantee peace of mind and the good life, intelligence doesn't either. Personally, I don't care whether other folks marry and go on the have children. Party until your too old to party any longer, it is all good. Clearly there is no shortage of children in the world, so if you chose to not add to overpopulation, I applaud this.

My response to you was limited to your comments about your feelings about Christmas. It makes absolutely no difference to me if people chose to ignore the Christmas holiday or not. What was telling about your post was that if it's accurate, you appear to have no warmth in your family and that seems sad.

We don't celebrate christmass so there's no warmth? LOL... you must be kidding. We have our own family celebrations, actually had a great weekend with 10 our family members, part of them came back home for a visit from other countries they live in currently and that was as warm of a time as it can get. You have no idea what are you talking.
 My family is not dysfunctional, some issues here and there with certain members, but nothing extraordinary/extreme, just a tough reality of life that gets some people. We all get along great, that's most important. And I know perfectly what kind of life I want, I almost have it, and I'm pretty damn happy, pretty damn often. Oh, and money buy a lot of piece of mind. You speak of how you'd like it to be, and I say you how it is. Take it or leave it.
 Want to be miserable and sometimes happy? Get married and have kids. Want to be happy and sometimes miserable? Make.... power.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #402 on: June 02, 2015, 10:48:35 AM »
LOL @ everyone trying to convince each other (or themselves) that their choice of lifestyle is superior. :D
Who gives a fuck. Just do what makes you happy.

Spot on

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: June 02, 2015, 11:26:28 AM »
Hahaha been there done that.

Took my ex's kid to game, he decided to blow on his air horn non stop until I took it from him. So she goes to buy him another one. So I went to take a piss and watched the rest from standing room section and claimed I got lost in the arena (hahahaha she bought it hard too).

I go to a lot of games, and I see a lot of drunk motherfuckers with their kids. I mean fucking hammered. The kids usually look a little scared/awkward to be there with a drunk adult, or its so common to them they take no notice.

I want to see the new Star Wars movie when it comes out, its gonna be a nightmare between kids and manchilds screaming and yelling the whole time. Have to try for a midnight screening of it cuz 1pm on a weekend is going to be an advil type scenario.

In the words of the most interesting man in the world ;
" I don't always pray, but when I  do, it's for some poor bastard dealing with snot nosed brats."

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: June 02, 2015, 11:31:09 AM »
Never had an "accident" but couldn't ever discipline myself to "fall back" ...

I learned early on in life that self discipline/self control was the secret to success in lots of things.
100% serious.

Not only did it allow me to retreat properly in the heat of passion, BUT it served me well in other things.
Dieting for contests, studying in college, military training, etc.

My basic motto is ; " You can't control how you FEEL. But you can control what you actually DO and most of what you say".

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 02, 2015, 11:38:54 AM »
We don't celebrate christmass so there's no warmth? LOL... you must be kidding. We have our own family celebrations, actually had a great weekend with 10 our family members, part of them came back home for a visit from other countries they live in currently and that was as warm of a time as it can get. You have no idea what are you talking.
 My family is not dysfunctional, some issues here and there with certain members, but nothing extraordinary/extreme, just a tough reality of life that gets some people. We all get along great, that's most important. And I know perfectly what kind of life I want, I almost have it, and I'm pretty damn happy, pretty damn often. Oh, and money buy a lot of piece of mind. You speak of how you'd like it to be, and I say you how it is. Take it or leave it.
 Want to be miserable and sometimes happy? Get married and have kids. Want to be happy and sometimes miserable? Make.... power.

I always thought Christmas and thanksgiving holiday traditions were a pain in the ass .
Yes, I had the traditional family gatherings with all the trimmings.
My Maternal Grandparents were married for 76 yrs and we always had Turkey Day dinner at their country home in NH.

Maybe I'm just naturally fuked , but going back to my earliest memories around age 4, I didn't like family holidays.
My family did a great job raising me and I thank them for that.
No, I didn't have some pervert uncle molest me in a Santa suit either LOL.

I don't like most of the traditional holiday food and felt odd pretending I had some bond with an obscure relative I barely knew, etc.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #406 on: June 02, 2015, 12:11:10 PM »
I always thought Christmas and thanksgiving holiday traditions were a pain in the ass .
Yes, I had the traditional family gatherings with all the trimmings.
My Maternal Grandparents were married for 76 yrs and we always had Turkey Day dinner at their country home in NH.

Maybe I'm just naturally fuked , but going back to my earliest memories around age 4, I didn't like family holidays.
My family did a great job raising me and I thank them for that.
No, I didn't have some pervert uncle molest me in a Santa suit either LOL.

I don't like most of the traditional holiday food and felt odd pretending I had some bond with an obscure relative I barely knew, etc.

But but but, others like it so they need you to like their way of life too!!!

It's a shame you know, I thought for years this forum is for REAL people in a cesspool of a world. Seems of late it's populated with whiny, selfie, me me me pussies. Where's all the normal fucking people?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2015, 09:50:14 AM »
what happens when you bring your a kid a baseball bat, glove, and ball.... then he asks if he can join girl scouts and wear makeup to school?

Your pedophilic fantasies never even enter my mind.

Perhaps you should get a hobby that doesn't involve fantasizing about 13 year old boys.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2015, 04:06:34 PM »
Your pedophilic fantasies never even enter my mind.

Perhaps you should get a hobby that doesn't involve fantasizing about 13 year old boys.

How did you even get that out of what I wrote? I think its you has the fantasies... you only see what you wanna see here buddy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #409 on: June 03, 2015, 04:31:02 PM »
Just an FYI,but this thread should have never gone this long.

Carry on.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2015, 04:49:56 PM »
But but but, others like it so they need you to like their way of life too!!!

It's a shame you know, I thought for years this forum is for REAL people in a cesspool of a world. Seems of late it's populated with whiny, selfie, me me me pussies. Where's all the normal fucking people?

I guess that means you won't invite me to Christmas dinner?