Author Topic: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life  (Read 41941 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life
« Reply #350 on: June 01, 2015, 07:21:47 AM »
LOL, yeah, I'm in my 50's and never had kids. According to you, I have no wife, no career and am a lonely loser living in a studio apt with my cat. Guess what...none of THAT happened and I'm happy, married and doing fine.

You sound like a real bitter, stressed out and judgmental person.

lmao local hero sounds just like my old friend. This "friend" of mine lived from his 20s to his early 30s like he had no worries. Lived with his parents, his dad paid his 60k poker debt (not bullshitting), used his little earnings for booz and hookers and your typical club nights.

Then he gets this "local hero" phase, the "I want a stable family, golden retriever, a family car and a house" phase out of the bushes and now has a year old daughter. He likes to pretend like it didn't take him over 10 years to finish his college degree and that he got his first full time career job like, I don't know, two years ago lol. He's been by himself like few years but he likes to talk like his all mighty and lightened, like his better than everyone else.

I don't spend any time anymore with that loony, LOL.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: June 01, 2015, 07:51:17 AM »

Good luck having a woman that is worth having and trying to convince her with your 'theory', no decent woman will stick around, have fun having christmass dinner on your own safe in knowledge that you aren't adding to the starving population... Oh brother

My 2nd wife , wanted children but couldn't due to endometriosis.
After 3 yrs of marriage with me, she started becoming obsessed with adopting and being a mom.
I always considered adoption as an honorable thing to do , so I listened to her .
After a lot of soul searching I was 100% sure about NOT being a parent.
I was also 100% certain she wanted to be, so we got divorced .

18 mos, after we divorced I ran into her at a gym.
I had a wonderful reunion with her at the gym juice bar.
She was living with a divorced man , with his 2  twin girls ( age 3 or 4?).
She showed me some pics and it was obvious she loved being "mom" to them.

I  told her, I was happy to see her fulfilling her role as a mom.
I  leaned fwd and quietly said;
" Had you stayed married to me, you never would have been a mom.
Things worked out well , didn't they?!"

She smiled, gently held my hand ,  and said ; " Thank you."

That's a win/win in my book for everyone involved. ;)

FYI,  my ( current) wife is pretty and a successful bank exec VP.
Her ex-husband wanted kids and she never did so she got divorced.
We are both over 50 now and quite happy together.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #352 on: June 01, 2015, 07:57:40 AM »
I actually prefer being alone, especially at Christmas, spending time with my dysfunctional family is traumatic.  I don't get why so many getbiggers are afraid of being alone. I also prefer being a bachelor, so again I prefer it if a woman only sticks around long enough for me to get my fill.  I subscribe to the old school theory that if women didn't have vaginas they would be stacked ten high at the dump.  I am not looking to replace my mother nor do I get much joy out of female companionship unless I am fucking her, which is only desirable for a few months before my loins seek variety and wish to move on.  If you think about it, the men who stay with the same woman for life are the losers in evolutionary terms.  Society may frown on a man who beds many women but that is the best way to maximize his potential for future offspring.  The philandering ladies man that others see as a scoundrel is actually following his true nature.  Hope this helps.

Keep telling your self this as you cry your self to sleep...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: June 01, 2015, 07:59:31 AM »
lmao local hero sounds just like my old friend. This "friend" of mine lived from his 20s to his early 30s like he had no worries. Lived with his parents, his dad paid his 60k poker debt (not bullshitting), used his little earnings for booz and hookers and your typical club nights.

Then he gets this "local hero" phase, the "I want a stable family, golden retriever, a family car and a house" phase out of the bushes and now has a year old daughter. He likes to pretend like it didn't take him over 10 years to finish his college degree and that he got his first full time career job like, I don't know, two years ago lol. He's been by himself like few years but he likes to talk like his all mighty and lightened, like his better than everyone else.

I don't spend any time anymore with that loony, LOL.

I've worked full time since I left school at 16...im only observing what I've seen around me, I've yet to come across an exception

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #354 on: June 01, 2015, 08:06:05 AM »
FYI,  my ( current) wife is pretty and a successful bank exec VP.

Y

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #355 on: June 01, 2015, 08:11:04 AM »

Keep telling your self this as you cry your self to sleep...
Keep telling yourself whatever you have to in order to overcome the deep rooted insecurities you feel, quite possibly from an unsevered umbilical cord to your mother that sees you unable to be alone and desperately in need of a female companion to sooth your raging Oedipus complex.  If it makes you feel better to lash out against those who have found happiness and contentment within their own selves and not in externals like having a wife and child, then I'm OK with that, what do I care.  Like I said, women are the ones who benefit from marriage, weaker men are simply trapped into it. A man's true nature is to spread his seed, a woman's true nature is to prevent him doing that, if a man marries then the woman's nature dominated his.  That is all.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #356 on: June 01, 2015, 08:16:20 AM »
You get to your 40's , 50's and you have no kids by choice youve failed at life, no good woman will put up with that shit, youl have fun times sitting on your own at christmass etc, drift from stupid woman to woman.. Sounds realy great....

It sounds great in your 20's, perhaps early 30's, after that your a fucking looser, and only the real weirdos on here will back you up

Thong maniac, just let it happen naturaly, no body is ever ready for kids, but if you have stable home, money that's all that's needed, just grow up, kids will put all the trivial shit you think is important into perspective in a good way
Hi MOM.  :o
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #357 on: June 01, 2015, 10:11:40 AM »

I've worked full time since I left school at 16...im only observing what I've seen around me, I've yet to come across an exception

how cool can your surrounding people be if you left school at 16  ;D

ask sk0rpio how terrible the single life is in your mid 30's. Or even ask booty. Sure she has kids, but she lives the single life, riding a new dick every week/month and she's happy. she's like 50.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: June 01, 2015, 10:14:14 AM »
Seems odd to me that people are insisting to other people that it's one way or another about marriage, ignoring the irrefutable fact people are different. But hey... feel free to continue...   

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #359 on: June 01, 2015, 10:25:57 AM »
meh prefer having a steady fuck ~~  not much of a player cnba... focus on making money...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: June 01, 2015, 10:32:06 AM »
My single friends always seemed to be having the time of their lives, up until they hit their 40's, where going to bars in your 40's is pretty depressing.   A few of them now act like they're depressed, and don't even want to leave the house much anymore. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: June 01, 2015, 10:40:15 AM »
My family doesn't have christmass dinners as we are not religious. Doesn't sound like a huge loss.

This explains a lot about you and why you have the views you have.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #363 on: June 01, 2015, 11:24:34 AM »
LOL, yeah, I'm in my 50's and never had kids. According to you, I have no wife, no career and am a lonely loser living in a studio apt with my cat. Guess what...none of THAT happened and I'm happy, married and doing fine.

You sound like a real bitter, stressed out and judgmental person.

You're talking to someone here that NEEDS you to agree with him and his views of the world. Clearly his biggest fear is being alone and 40-50 (I guess that's the age that scares him the most as he mentions that). Guys like him will happily point out that they 'know a guy that's 40 and depressed' yet conveniently forgets that 50%+ of marriages fuck up anyway, whether there's kids involved or not, littering the world with more dysfunctional fuckups that couldn't help but being a little whiny bitch to their genes when CLEARLY 80% of them had no business being parents. We've all seen the fucking idiot with a goofy smile on his face talking up his clearly retarted kid thinking it's the most wonderful thing since Jesus walked the Earth.

But on a more positive note, I've also seen amazing parents with well balanced kids, the type we need in the future.

But having a kid because you're 'scared of being alone'

Haha, oh brother  :-\

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #364 on: June 01, 2015, 11:25:51 AM »

Talk about the millions of divorces, dysfunctional families and dumb c'unts with kids.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #365 on: June 01, 2015, 11:26:23 AM »
My single friends always seemed to be having the time of their lives, up until they hit their 40's, where going to bars in your 40's is pretty depressing.   A few of them now act like they're depressed, and don't even want to leave the house much anymore. 

Strange. I have quite some friends who join me in the clubs and they are over 45, doesn't look/feel out of place.  I think you have no idea what are you talking about or your friends are fat losers.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #366 on: June 01, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »

Haha, the old 'going alone to bars' story.

Almost as overused as 'I'm not racist as I have guy friends' line  :-X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #367 on: June 01, 2015, 11:27:54 AM »
This explains a lot about you and why you have the views you have.

Yeah, I have "managed" to be born in a family with a high intelligence. I know... seeing stuff for how it really is and explaining it/saying it loud is usualy not the most popular thing amongst people, as they want to believe in fairy tales.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #368 on: June 01, 2015, 11:28:28 AM »
Strange. I have quite some friends who join me in the clubs and they are over 45, doesn't look/feel out of place.  I think you have no idea what are you talking about or your friends are fat losers.

No, he makes it up to prove a point or something. Fuck knows what.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #369 on: June 01, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »
We all know those born again Christian types that just can't shut the fuck up about how wonderful their imaginary friend is. I guess it's the same for guys that realise at whatever arbitrary age they reach, look in the mirror and see a nobody and quickly shacks up with someone just not to be alone.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #370 on: June 01, 2015, 11:49:39 AM »
We all know those born again Christian types that just can't shut the fuck up about how wonderful their imaginary friend is. I guess it's the same for guys that realise at whatever arbitrary age they reach, look in the mirror and see a nobody and quickly shacks up with someone just not to be alone.

Very well put.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: June 01, 2015, 12:01:59 PM »
You're talking to someone here that NEEDS you to agree with him and his views of the world. Clearly his biggest fear is being alone and 40-50 (I guess that's the age that scares him the most as he mentions that). Guys like him will happily point out that they 'know a guy that's 40 and depressed' yet conveniently forgets that 50%+ of marriages fuck up anyway, whether there's kids involved or not, littering the world with more dysfunctional fuckups that couldn't help but being a little whiny bitch to their genes when CLEARLY 80% of them had no business being parents. We've all seen the fucking idiot with a goofy smile on his face talking up his clearly retarted kid thinking it's the most wonderful thing since Jesus walked the Earth.

But on a more positive note, I've also seen amazing parents with well balanced kids, the type we need in the future.

But having a kid because you're 'scared of being alone'

Haha, oh brother  :-\

You keep making this personal for some reason?, I've stated several times that is what I've seen 1st hand countless times, I don't know any different... I don't know why my view offends you so much?

I didn't pine for marriage and kids, they just happen, you come around to it then realise how you wouldn't want to go back to the way you were... Is that too hard to comprehend?

As for leaving school at 16, we all do in uk, you either go on to uni or you get a trade or a job, or waste your life on the dole.. I worked my way up through college part time along side work

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #372 on: June 01, 2015, 12:04:43 PM »
So after 15 pages we determined, that gays guys are the happiest people?  ???
A

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 01, 2015, 12:34:00 PM »
So after 15 pages we determined, that gays guys are the happiest people?  ???

Well gay does in fact mean happy does it not...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 01, 2015, 12:43:40 PM »

LOL, c'mon now cut me some slack. I'm a former bodybuilding douchebag whose been posting on get big for 15 yrs.
How many regular posters on getbig are married to a real female with an actual job ??!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
That's braggin' rights big time in these here woods. :D