Author Topic: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life  (Read 41938 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life
« Reply #375 on: June 01, 2015, 12:47:14 PM »

You keep making this personal for some reason?, I've stated several times that is what I've seen 1st hand countless times, I don't know any different... I don't know why my view offends you so much?

I didn't pine for marriage and kids, they just happen, you come around to it then realise how you wouldn't want to go back to the way you were... Is that too hard to comprehend?

As for leaving school at 16, we all do in uk, you either go on to uni or you get a trade or a job, or waste your life on the dole.. I worked my way up through college part time along side work

What do you mean ; " It just happens"?? Does your dick just happen to fall into her vajaja and accidently blow a load? WTF

Oh, and what did you think of my reply about my 2nd wife who wanted to adopt? Thanks

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #376 on: June 01, 2015, 01:45:11 PM »
i hate kids and see no good reason to have one

the thought of going to dance recitals or tee ball games makes me sick

if that makes me weird that's cool with me

E

E

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #377 on: June 01, 2015, 01:47:17 PM »

E

When you're straight, kids just happen. ;)
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #378 on: June 01, 2015, 01:54:36 PM »
My single friends always seemed to be having the time of their lives, up until they hit their 40's, where going to bars in your 40's is pretty depressing.   A few of them now act like they're depressed, and don't even want to leave the house much anymore.  

that happens to most married couple's as well. Sounds like they are 40 with dad bods,

plus you sound like a dude who's very black and white. There are many events you can attend to besides clubs, lmao

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #379 on: June 01, 2015, 02:00:39 PM »
When you're unconscious/unaware human-animal, kids just happen. ;)

Fixed.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #380 on: June 01, 2015, 02:03:20 PM »

they should only happen when you want them, there would be a lot less riff raff in the world

E
E

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: June 01, 2015, 02:10:50 PM »

Earl is too busy playing with his Kevin Levrone dolls to worry about such things.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2015, 02:15:16 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2015, 02:22:05 PM »
they should only happen when you want them, there would be a lot less riff raff in the world

E

but then.. you wouldn't exist

;) :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2015, 02:54:19 PM »
as a context to this discussion, I think people would be a lot more alone today, if we didn't have the internet.

It is up to the individual if one wants to use facebook to be envious of other people's better lives, or mainly use the internet to interact with people in a positive way.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2015, 03:06:23 PM »

E

Last time I was at a Braves game I saw the whole family scene play out, one section over.
It was a Sunday afternoon game and that meant lots of mommy/daddy with the rug rats.
There were 7-8 families of parents with 2-4 kids each in the next section.
I'm pretty sure they didn't know each other before the game.
By the 3rd inning they all seemed like long lost friends and IGNORED the nearby couples and adults without kids.

I swear, it was like some set of unspoken rules were at work :
1. Most of the mom's and dad's drank several beers during the game.
2. They all took pics of each other with the kids.
3. They automatically watched the other kids when on a beer/snack run.
4. They all exchanged school stories and did some shameless bragging on what lil' douche did what, etc.
5. I was there by myself, 1 section over, back row . I could have set my hair on fire ,BUT without a kid with me, they would never notice.  ???Adults like me seemed invisible to them .
6. Getting drunk in front of the kiddos was no biggy. BUT, they seemed a bit upset at the Kiss cam antics.

Upon driving home from the game, I reflected on what I had seen.
I knew the basic reason  they all related to each other, but had no idea what a club it was.
I thanked GOD I had dodged that club and was a happy man . 100% serious.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: June 01, 2015, 03:09:23 PM »
Ya know , I hear that a lot.

This is why I always pulled out before firing in the hole. 100% serious.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #387 on: June 01, 2015, 03:15:21 PM »
Earl is too busy playing with his Kevin Levrone dolls to worry about such things.

never seen a kevin levrone doll, where can i get one?

E
E

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #388 on: June 01, 2015, 03:19:39 PM »

No only that. Besides that fact that condoms break/can be fucked with, most women are going to want kids at some point.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #389 on: June 01, 2015, 03:37:56 PM »
So after 15 pages we determined, that gays guys are the happiest people?  ???
Well, this could be because they don't have some new age feminist woman in their life criticizing and controlling them.
V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #390 on: June 01, 2015, 04:51:54 PM »

1. Most of the mom's and dad's

I can't quite place the exact year, but it was a recent one where adults collectively went full retard when it comes apostrophes.

I'm putting an end to this shit.
Y

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: June 01, 2015, 04:57:24 PM »
Last time I was at a Braves game I saw the whole family scene play out, one section over.
It was a Sunday afternoon game and that meant lots of mommy/daddy with the rug rats.
There were 7-8 families of parents with 2-4 kids each in the next section.
I'm pretty sure they didn't know each other before the game.
By the 3rd inning they all seemed like long lost friends and IGNORED the nearby couples and adults without kids.

I swear, it was like some set of unspoken rules were at work :
1. Most of the mom's and dad's drank several beers during the game.
2. They all took pics of each other with the kids.
3. They automatically watched the other kids when on a beer/snack run.
4. They all exchanged school stories and did some shameless bragging on what lil' douche did what, etc.
5. I was there by myself, 1 section over, back row . I could have set my hair on fire ,BUT without a kid with me, they would never notice.  ???Adults like me seemed invisible to them .
6. Getting drunk in front of the kiddos was no biggy. BUT, they seemed a bit upset at the Kiss cam antics.

Upon driving home from the game, I reflected on what I had seen.
I knew the basic reason  they all related to each other, but had no idea what a club it was.
I thanked GOD I had dodged that club and was a happy man . 100% serious.

Hahaha been there done that.

Took my ex's kid to game, he decided to blow on his air horn non stop until I took it from him. So she goes to buy him another one. So I went to take a piss and watched the rest from standing room section and claimed I got lost in the arena (hahahaha she bought it hard too).

I go to a lot of games, and I see a lot of drunk motherfuckers with their kids. I mean fucking hammered. The kids usually look a little scared/awkward to be there with a drunk adult, or its so common to them they take no notice.

I want to see the new Star Wars movie when it comes out, its gonna be a nightmare between kids and manchilds screaming and yelling the whole time. Have to try for a midnight screening of it cuz 1pm on a weekend is going to be an advil type scenario.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2015, 06:21:15 PM »
My single friends always seemed to be having the time of their lives, up until they hit their 40's, where going to bars in your 40's is pretty depressing.   A few of them now act like they're depressed, and don't even want to leave the house much anymore. 

Lol what adult worth a lick goes to "bars"? I have rela hobbies that i partake in

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2015, 08:12:33 PM »
Lol what adult worth a lick goes to "bars"? I have rela hobbies that i partake in

x2.

The same ones that have had multiple wives (if any tbh) and hate women. Extreme denial personalities. aka losers

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2015, 08:31:10 PM »

E

Well you can't see anything anyway now because it's nothing but iphones and ipads making recordings.

It's typical social media crap - no-one there in the moment enjoying it, everyone jostling to record it.

But the reason you go is not to be entertained, it's to see that look on your kids face when they see you there in the crowd.

Hard to explain but you are no longer getting a kick just out of you getting a kick. You are getting a kick out of THEM getting a kick.

In effect, you enjoy kids pretty much for the same reason you enjoyed being a kid.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2015, 08:36:06 PM »
Well you can't see anything anyway now because it's nothing but iphones and ipads making recordings.

It's typical social media crap - no-one there in the moment enjoying it, everyone jostling to record it.

But the reason you go is not to be entertained, it's to see that look on your kids face when they see you there in the crowd.

Hard to explain but you are no longer getting a kick just out of you getting a kick. You are getting a kick out of THEM getting a kick.

In effect, you enjoy kids pretty much for the same reason you enjoyed being a kid.

what happens when you bring your a kid a baseball bat, glove, and ball.... then he asks if he can join girl scouts and wear makeup to school?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »

Never had an "accident" but couldn't ever discipline myself to "fall back" ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2015, 09:11:07 PM »
Yeah, I have "managed" to be born in a family with a high intelligence. I know... seeing stuff for how it really is and explaining it/saying it loud is usualy not the most popular thing amongst people, as they want to believe in fairy tales.

Just as money doesn't guarantee peace of mind and the good life, intelligence doesn't either. Personally, I don't care whether other folks marry and go on the have children. Party until your too old to party any longer, it is all good. Clearly there is no shortage of children in the world, so if you chose to not add to overpopulation, I applaud this.

My response to you was limited to your comments about your feelings about Christmas. It makes absolutely no difference to me if people chose to ignore the Christmas holiday or not. What was telling about your post was that if it's accurate, you appear to have no warmth in your family and that seems sad.

The family I was raised in was somewhat dysfunctional....okay, a lot dysfunctional. As an adult I sought to make a different life then the one I had as a child. After 50 + years enjoying this chosen life, I can assure you it is no fairy tale. Neither are the lives of many of my friends. Just because something is not what you chose, does not make it a fairy tale.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #398 on: June 02, 2015, 01:51:43 AM »
how the hell did this thread end up 16 pages
of everything we can talk about

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas