Author Topic: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life  (Read 41529 times)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 01:49:09 PM »
It's his life. If he's happy and his parents are happy with the arrangement, that's all that matters. Personally, I wouldn't want to do it - I'd much rather even rent a small apartment for a few hundred bucks a month just to have my privacy.

But with people living longer and longer, it's not uncommon for middle aged children to be taking care of their older parents and keeping a close eye on them by either moving back in with the parents or having the parents move into the children's homes. Nursing homes can be very costly and not the best place for many seniors to be.

But I've told my sister on more than one occasion that she would be the one who would have to take our mother into her house rather than me if my mother ever needed someone to look after her.
A

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2015, 01:51:04 PM »
I have some friends like that, some divorced, some "single", tho' they are filthy rich too. I have money, but not on that level. I can only say that not much matter when you have lots of money. Partying with them is something that blew me away the first few times. We went on a casual night out (or so I thought) and we ended up in a luxury hotel with four HOT girls we fukkin just met in one fast meals place before we even hit the club/bar scene, what happened next was crazy. Same stuff happened other times I went out with them, it was kind of an eye opener in some sense, hard to explain, but if you make good money, look decent and don't abuse alcohol/drugs - being married below age 30 is insanity, and later on (at least it seems so from what we speak) you just don't accept the idea of one female for the rest of your life. It may be a kid with a nice female, but the lifestyle stays different, on your own terms, completely other world.  
 Make good money, put all your effort into that, many dillemmas in life won't bother you, trust me.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2015, 02:02:39 PM »
I'm accepting more and more it's how I am and will probably remain. EVERYONE I talk to in relationships are not happy.

Just comes down to men wanting sex and women seeking to get as much as they can for the sex they give out.

Exactly! You start to see it for what it really is. Most realize it when it's all said and done and life has fucked them over in many ways.
Most people expect they will be "happy" when in relathionship/marriage/etc... I've been in ltrs for the last ten years or so, but never ever I expected it will bring me happiness and the more I live, the less I believe in that shit, the more cynical I become towards that, it just amazes me how many people are completely clueless to that and most of them will hit a wall certainly, it may be five, ten or fifteen years from now, but it seems it's almost inevitable and everything shatters to pieces one day. Maybe... because it was an illusion to begin with?

One thing for sure - the more money I earn, the happier I become. A good contract/outcome of a project make me smile from morning till evening, because I know that not much bothers me in life, when some confused people ask me why I don't ever drink at parties, I just say "Because I pretty much don't have any issues in life..so, I'm pretty damn happy already, you know.".

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 02:08:14 PM »
He we go again............ ::)
Y

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 02:13:04 PM »
unabomber was happy being alone too so this aint nothing new.

;D ;D ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 02:22:29 PM »
With the advent of social media and dating sites it's almost impossible to be alone these days. I know a guy who is 53, divorced and single. Goes on tons of dates, has sex, goes out socially with a group of guys and girls he met on a social media site. This is not the 1950s. If you can't find a gf/bf or friend or companions online, then there is something wrong with you.
With all that,  you'll still be alone in the end ,life isn't just about sex ,dates , party................... .........  the key is to find the right person and build a worthwhile relationship ,someone who you can trust , someone that if shit hits the fan and things go bad, that person will  be right there next to you until the end.

PS:You don't have to get married to be happy

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 02:32:49 PM »
With all that,  you'll still be alone in the end ,life isn't just about sex ,dates , party................... .........  the key is to find the right person and build a worthwhile relationship ,someone who you can trust , someone that if shit hits the fan and things go bad, that person will  be right there next to you until the end.

PS:You don't have to get married to be happy

The key is to earn lots of money. You can't trust people fully, but you can trust people when they are being paid well.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »

The key is to earn lots of money. You can't trust people fully, but you can trust people when they are being paid well.

I agree , vain bimbos and  golddigging whores  for the win.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 02:52:27 PM »

pretty damn wise!!!
?

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2015, 03:12:46 PM »
no need to die alone, when youre ready just hit the gym at peak hour, load up the bar benching and let it go

hahahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 03:13:53 PM »
To each his own. It is all good if it is what you want. Some folks enjoy the single life, others do not. Looking back on over 50 great years of marriage to the same woman, I have no regrets whatsoever. I'd do it all over again.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 03:20:19 PM »
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

I don't want kids and I'm asexual, but even if I weren't, I see no point in marrying a product of 60 years of radical Feminism and losing at least 50% of my Netflix stock money and other assets when she wakes up one morning and decides she's bored.

MGTOW for life.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 03:26:06 PM »
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

I don't want kids and I'm asexual, but even if I weren't, I see no point in marrying a product of 60 years of radical Feminism and losing at least 50% of my Netflix stock money and other assets when she wakes up one morning and decides she's bored.

MGTOW for life.

Were you always asexual?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 03:29:55 PM »
The internet is a double-edged sword here.

- On the plus side it has bestowed men with access to historically unprecedented amounts of poon.
- On the minus side it has made every 6/10 skank think she's Raquel Welch, with "standards" to match.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2015, 03:34:21 PM »
Were you always asexual?

Pretty much. I could probably count the number of times where I was willing to pursue a woman for sex on the fingers on one of Mickey Mouse's hands. And when your mind isn't constantly clouded by lust like it is with most guys, you can see things like Western marriage for the sham that it's become.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2015, 03:43:25 PM »
The internet is a double-edged sword here.

- On the plus side it has bestowed men with access to historically unprecedented amounts of poon.
- On the minus side it has made every 6/10 skank think she's Raquel Welch, with "standards" to match.

^ Exactly
I

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2015, 03:45:10 PM »
Pretty much. I could probably count the number of times where I was willing to pursue a woman for sex on the fingers on one of Mickey Mouse's hands. And when your mind isn't constantly clouded by lust like it is with most guys, you can see things like Western marriage for the sham that it's become.

I'm the same, unless its on a plate for me I really can't be bothered, even having to text a woman a few times seems like too much effort for a few minutes of friction on the Dick.Rather just beat one off then go on about my day.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »
I'm the same, unless its on a plate for me I really can't be bothered, even having to text a woman a few times seems like too much effort for a few minutes of friction on the Dick.Rather just beat one off then go on about my day.

LOL!
SAme here, the second I come, the want for a woman is gone.
?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2015, 03:52:02 PM »

What about a thick veiny cock? ::)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2015, 04:20:10 PM »
Hmmm.....i have a good friend who spent 8 years with a girl then got married. He is the kind of guy who wants to be the top alpha male and wants it all. I hadn't seen him for a few months i ran into a mutual friend who said they were separated for months now and it didn't look good. She is a nice enough girl but too insecure and he still wants to go out and have big nights.

Marriage is bullshit. It should only be for Beta males.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2015, 04:27:30 PM »

Marriage is bullshit. It should only be for Beta males.

It is. Someone wrote a good thought some time ago here: marriage is for betas. Alphas fuck young stupid girls their whole life then choose one before getting too old and have a kid or two to continue his genes..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2015, 04:29:45 PM »
It is. Someone wrote a good thought some time ago here: marriage is for betas. Alphas fuck young stupid girls their whole life then choose one before getting too old and have a kid or two to continue his genes..

When is too old though in modern society?Keep your hair, keep lean, build muscle, keep active on social media with whatever age you are, keep earning,when does this end in today's world?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2015, 04:32:54 PM »
Every single creature on Earth dies alone...There's no way around it. You come in the world alone and you die alone...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2015, 04:35:00 PM »
Every single creature on Earth dies alone...There's no way around it. You come in the world alone and you die alone...

May actually be harder when you die around family, watching them cry, knowing your spouse if still alive has to continue without you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2015, 04:35:44 PM »

MGTOW for life.
THIS.  Although skip the asexual part.  I am single, early forties, no kids and have never been happier.  I see relationships as self induced torture, I actually avoid any form of relationship like the plague.  I live in my own little two bedroom house with my cat in a nice suburb near the hills.  I do what I want, when I want and how I want.  I have nobody playing the critic, granting me permission for things I want to do and I am fully independent.  I prepare my own food, wash/iron my own clothes, clean my own house etc etc. 

Modern day feminism has ruined women,  I now look at western women and hear them talk and I feel nauseous, they truly are off-putting. With their overt falseness from fake nails, fake hair, fake hair color, fake boobs, fake tan etc etc. Women today are so fake, all trying to constantly compete with one another on a superficial level and never taking time to develop actual character.  Yep, fuck today's women, I am happy to go my own way.
V