Author Topic: PJ Braun full of it?  (Read 23181 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: PJ Braun full of it?
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2015, 04:25:57 PM »
Jeesus christ vincenzo goodcum what have you done to this poor man he is writing novel after novel about you

Vince seems to have taken up ownership of this fellow's limited allotment of grey matter.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2015, 04:53:38 PM »

Gee, I wish I had a website that listed what I do for a living.  http://www.melvingoodrum.com  ::)

Now, buzz off clown.

But Melvin Goodrum, you don't do any of those things.

I can put up a website claiming that I build nuclear reactors, but it doesn't mean that I do.

What you do for a living is far removed from what you claim on that website & everyone knows it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2015, 04:57:05 PM »
I wish I was full of PJ Braun (no homo)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2015, 05:36:57 PM »
But Melvin Goodrum, you don't do any of those things.

I can put up a website claiming that I build nuclear reactors, but it doesn't mean that I do.

What you do for a living is far removed from what you claim on that website & everyone knows it.

Do yourself a favor and stop worrying about what I do for a living. 
A

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2015, 05:46:19 PM »

Gee, I wish I had a website that listed what I do for a living.  http://www.melvingoodrum.com  ::)

Now, buzz off clown.

Holly shit. I was making better websites at 16. Out of the all free themes available you had to choose this one. I won't even try to make fun of you anymore.

And PJ fella fucked everyone in the butt from what I get is loaded now and fucks a very hot wife. Don't know if it can get better, but some people are probably eating their words.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2015, 05:57:39 PM »
"About Me

I started personal training to help people achieve their optimum physique.  I am not not one of those typical weight-loss factory gurus you see on TV. Reaching an optimum physique is an aesthetic balance of muscle and tone.

Whether you need to lose or gain weight is pointless since it is not a proper criteria for an aesthetic physique. Simply put, I mold people into want they want to look like, not what they should weigh."

lål

He practices what he preaches:

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2015, 06:42:53 PM »

Do yourself a favor and stop worrying about what I do for a living.  

Why would I care what shift you work at the Piggly Wiggly?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2015, 07:05:47 PM »
Why would I care what shift you work at the Piggly Wiggly?

If your obsessive babbling was a song..... ;D

A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2015, 08:18:23 PM »
lål

He practices what he preaches:

still no update pics from Vince's "transformation kit"
?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2015, 08:31:40 PM »
still no update pics from Vince's "transformation kit"

You can lead a horse to water
You can lead a horse to water (but you can't make him/it drink).
Something that you say which means you can give someone the opportunity to do something, but you cannot force them to do it if they do not want to.
eg. I made all the arrangements, bought the ticket, and even took him to the airport, but he just wouldn't get on the plane.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2015, 12:58:13 AM »
X2

Q-bert here are a few examples of  said credentials:

Invent a complex piece of machinery, that is literally light years ahead of anything else on the market, with intricate parts and hundreds of thousands of moving pieces, that weighs more than a semi, and would probably be unrepairable if something were to go astray with its components but it  can isolate the curling motion that will lead to bigger biceps.

Compete and win a national contest, have it documented,  but never get approved for blue stars.

Have Schwarzenegger spend a weekend in your Sydney apartment, watch as he propositions a teenage girl yet don't report his actions to the proper authorities.

Mistime your carb load, spill over, yet still compete in the Metrolina.

Become an online presence/unpaid spokesman/company shrill for a yet unproven supplement company.

Ponder buying an 05 Jaguar, post the Craigslist ad to said car.

Post videos hitting a heavy bag, singing,  curling 185 or a video of all three.

Ponder electricity.

Hate women and profess it in a back handed way (you can also include all minorities, Jews, gays and bodybuilding).

Talk about Mike Ohearn's wig.

Brah if you would have spent some time (your first 500 hundred, give or take) posting lol's, X's, and emoji's you'd have all the credentials needed. Also try not to take everything so serious.

That said I appreciate your attempts at slaying Goodrum, MANY have tried, none (yourself included) will succeed.

I'm not trying to derail this thread between Qwerty and Vince G, but I really feel like this credentials post is being overlooked and possibly ignored.

I'm feeling like what Id imagine Shizzo should feel like for attention whoring,  but I totally understand it now.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2015, 06:09:35 AM »
You can lead a horse to water
You can lead a horse to water (but you can't make him/it drink).
Something that you say which means you can give someone the opportunity to do something, but you cannot force them to do it if they do not want to.
eg. I made all the arrangements, bought the ticket, and even took him to the airport, but he just wouldn't get on the plane.

The only horse I see is your momma.  Go lead her out to the water and stop talking about things you don't know shit about.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2015, 09:02:00 AM »

The only horse I see is your momma.  Go lead her out to the water and stop talking about things you don't know shit about.

No shame Goodrum resorts to attacking the poster because he hopes the criticism will go away.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2015, 09:28:54 AM »
No shame Goodrum resorts to attacking the poster because he hopes the criticism will go away.

I don't think Melvin Goodrum has felt any shame for years. It's not something delusional people have too much of.

I do feel a little sorry for him if he has to resort to 'your momma' come backs instead of actually answering posts in a coherent manner.

But then again, he gets paid to mop floors at the local Piggly Wiggly & not use that them there electrical engineering brain of his.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2016, 10:29:24 AM »
Bump  ;D
A

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2016, 10:52:38 AM »
Bump  ;D

You better bring us something good, Vince? After bumping all these old PJ threads?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2016, 10:55:52 AM »
You better bring us something good, Vince? After bumping all these old PJ threads?

It's just Melvin Goodrum trying to earn his keep with Aaron by slandering PJ on his behalf.

he gots to keep them XXXL t-shirts & jugs of fart powder coming in.