Author Topic: PJ Braun full of it?  (Read 23170 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: PJ Braun full of it?
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2015, 04:05:57 AM »
I've been seeing Melvin Goodrum spew his BS on countless forums for OVER A DECADE.

I always ignored him, but he's relentless & it''s getting out of hand & more voluminous.

The stupidity & lies don't stop or slow down. He has no self control or off switch. He's like the retarded Energizer rabbit.

For every yin there must be a yang.

maybe so but the sad part is that he owns your mind so much that you are writing novels about him day in and day out....and its the same thing over anx over again. Why do you care so much?

And wes warned you, you should  take it seriously cause he can take away his teeths and bite your neck and it will not be fun

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2015, 04:17:26 AM »
maybe so but the sad part is that he owns your mind so much that you are writing novels about him day in and day out....and its the same thing over anx over again. Why do you care so much?

And wes warned you, you should  take it seriously cause he can take away his teeths and bite your neck and it will not be fun

....and I would rip Wes's ribs out with my bare hands. Qwert is one of the good guys whereas Goodrum is a genuine tool.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2015, 04:18:39 AM »
....and I would rip Wes's ribs out with my bare hands. Qwert is one of the good guys whereas Goodrum is a genuine tool.

Hi Vince!  How are you doing lately?
Ψ

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2015, 04:20:28 AM »
Hi Vince!  How are you doing lately?

Never mind how I am!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2015, 04:22:10 AM »
Never mind how I am!

OK- then fuck off you old loser..
Ψ

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 04:34:14 AM »
OK- then fuck off you old loser..

That is better. I don't take kindly to being disrespected on the net.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2015, 04:43:42 AM »
More of his wife

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2015, 05:23:12 AM »
Hahah looks like goodrum is adding another name to the voodoo death pool. Statistically, not a good place to be.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2015, 05:47:22 AM »
Hahah looks like goodrum is adding another name to the voodoo death pool. Statistically, not a good place to be.

He should add his own. Buggering other men is putting him at risk of teh aidz.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2015, 06:01:23 AM »
you are quite the tool yourself vince

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2015, 06:01:26 AM »
This thread makes me really miss Keith. Somewhere in heaven, he's asking to borrow God's laptop just for a few minutes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2015, 06:01:36 AM »
Jeesus christ vincenzo goodcum what have you done to this poor man he is writing novel after novel about you

Who knows.  Its pretty clear that this guys is just a nobody so his opinion doesn't mean shit.   ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2015, 06:03:13 AM »

Basile, I'm just curious as to why you've placed some Craigslist ads recently in the m4m section???
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2015, 06:26:28 AM »

Basile, I'm just curious as to why you've placed some Craigslist ads recently in the m4m section???

A certain trainer MENTIONED these ads to THE BEEF in a pm.

THE BEEF

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2015, 07:22:46 AM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Basile will never  learn ro stfu hahahah

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2015, 07:28:11 AM »

Who knows.  Its pretty clear that this guys is just a nobody so his opinion doesn't mean shit.   ;D

As opposed to your 'opinions' where you pull news & stats out of your ass & claim them as true?

Is that the credentials that you're talking about?

Fake news, fake diplomas, fake businesses etc?

In that case, you definitely have more 'credentials' than I do.

I stand corrected.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2015, 07:35:31 AM »
As opposed to your 'opinions' where you pull news & stats out of your ass & claim them as true?

Is that the credentials that you're talking about?

Fake news, fake diplomas, fake businesses etc?

In that case, you definitely have more 'credentials' than I do.

I stand corrected.

Gee, I wish I had a website that listed what I do for a living.  http://www.melvingoodrum.com  ::)

Now, buzz off clown.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2015, 07:49:02 AM »
Goodrums going rates for personal training:

In- Home Fitness Training: $85.00 dollars per session.  Please call to schedule an appointment as available times are limited.  Discounts will apply for training package sets.

Online Fitness Training: $15.00 a month. Includes customized training routine, nutritional meal plan, and journal software.
X

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2015, 08:47:04 AM »

Gee, I wish I had a website that listed what I do for a living.  http://www.melvingoodrum.com  ::)

Now, buzz off clown.

No wonder you are poor.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2015, 10:54:58 AM »
Goodrum, Seriously not trying to be a dick but i noticed your alma mater Ashworth College got busted by the FTC for some false claims recently.

According to the Commission’s complaint, the Professional Career Development Institute, LLC, doing business as Ashworth College, violated the FTC Act by deceptively marketing its online college degree and career-training programs

The order also includes an $11 million judgment, which is suspended based on the institution’s inability to pay.

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2015/05/ashworth-college-settles-ftc-charges-it-misled-students-about

To be honest, i think most of these online universities tend to be shady.  They don't accept student loans but they will take military GI Bill payments.  They also actively advertise to military members since they know its guaranteed, government money.  Fucking shame

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »

The problem lies in you having absolutely no credentials whatsoever to even criticize...much less even address me for that matter.  Have you worked for any supplement companies??  Have you competed??? Do you have a college degree??? etc. 

You are nothing more than an account with 166 posts....obviously, you've been either banned from this forum or got run off.  Which one is it???  Point being is that you shtick is getting quite old and unless you have some verified credentials, I believe you're just trolling just to get some attention from me that you never got from your momma. ;D

have you competed? like been competitive?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2015, 01:05:00 PM »

My life, credentials, accomplishments, failures etc are not privy to a public bodybuilding forum. I don't make any claims of grandeur & pretend to be a mogul, not unlike yourself. Beg all you want, but you're about as likely to get any info on me as you are getting a good paying job....or ever being thin or in shape.

By your reasoning, you have to make a movie to criticize a director. Have a degree in music to critique a piece of music. Build a car to review an automobile. Great reasoning Melvin Goodrum. You're sharp as a tack, you are.

What actual credentials do you have? Fake diplomas? Countless businesses that fail? Obese, 40 years old & broke. Great credentials Melvin Goodrum.

Good thing you have a stock pile of jewels, gold, stocks & land to look forward to.

TRANSLATION: I`m a complete lonely sad nobody and have accomplished jackshit in life thus far.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2015, 01:06:06 PM »
My ribs are off limits Vince.
::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2015, 03:21:31 PM »
My ribs are off limits Vince.
::)

Wes , print this out & post to Zorba at "Vince & Roz Fitnes"  ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2015, 04:16:44 PM »

Now, buzz off clown.

"About Me

I started personal training to help people achieve their optimum physique.  I am not not one of those typical weight-loss factory gurus you see on TV. Reaching an optimum physique is an aesthetic balance of muscle and tone.

Whether you need to lose or gain weight is pointless since it is not a proper criteria for an aesthetic physique. Simply put, I mold people into want they want to look like, not what they should weigh."