Author Topic: PJ Braun full of it?  (Read 23183 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: PJ Braun full of it?
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 05:36:30 AM »
If pj becomes terminally ill or his company shuts down I hope his wife doesn't leave him
w

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2015, 06:46:27 AM »
If pj becomes terminally ill or his company shuts down I hope his wife doesn't leave him

lolllllllllllllllll

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 06:58:17 AM »
Out of pure curiosity Melvin Goodrum, how would you know how much PJ makes?

How would someone like yourself have access to such privileged info?

Its a guess I'm making based upon the amount of revenue coming in......it could be anything.  I do know that they are both doing exceptionally well.  When you're flying first or business class on every single flight, driving exotic rides, and living in a half million dollar house without so much as a blink then you are obviously making good money. 
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 07:41:14 AM »

Its a guess I'm making based upon the amount of revenue coming in......it could be anything.  I do know that they are both doing exceptionally well.  When you're flying first or business class on every single flight, driving exotic rides, and living in a half million dollar house without so much as a blink then you are obviously making good money. 

Oh Melvin Goodrum, you're such a total & utter simpleton.

So you're admitting that you pulled that number out of your ass to look like an insider, where you have no actual clue as to how much anyone in that company makes.

Appearances mean nothing to a company's bottom line.

Some people make a little money & taste a little success & they begin to think it's forever & get silly with their finances.

Anyone who's had a company for a short period & is flying 1st class, leasing exotic cars & pretending to own it, continuously bragging about their wealth is most likely trying to give the illusion of extreme success as a form of braggadocio or advertising for their company. I'd say in this case, a little of both.

Either way, although you desperately want to pretend to be an inside, you have no clue as what Aaron & PJ actually do, make, plan etc.

You're just their dancing forum monkey, nothing more.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2015, 08:04:57 AM »

So you're admitting that you pulled that number out of your ass to look like an insider, where you have no actual clue as to how much anyone in that company makes.

Some people make a little money & taste a little success & they begin to think it's forever & get silly with their finances.

Anyone who's had a company for a short period & is flying 1st class, leasing exotic cars & pretending to own it, continuously bragging about their wealth is most likely trying to give the illusion of extreme success as a form of braggadocio or advertising for their company. I'd say in this case, a little of both.

Either way, although you desperately want to pretend to be an inside, you have no clue as what Aaron & PJ actually do, make, plan etc.

I don't speak to PJ hardly, more to Aaron.  However, you keep forgetting that I run my own company and I am not an employee for Blackstone Labs or Prime Nutrition.  

While you are correct on some people pretending....I know exactly what they are doing and what they are planning and its something I've been preaching about for a decade.  Soon everyone will bare witness to a refutation of the bodybuilding industry.  Wait and see is all I can say.  I promise you that it will make Palumbo's head explode.
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2015, 08:17:34 AM »

I don't speak to PJ hardly, more to Aaron.  However, you keep forgetting that I run my own company and I am not an employee for Blackstone Labs or Prime Nutrition.  

While you are correct on some people pretending....I know exactly what they are doing and what they are planning and its something I've been preaching about for a decade.  Soon everyone will bare witness to a refutation of the bodybuilding industry.  Wait and see is all I can say.  I promise you that it will make Palumbo's head explode.

Oh Melvin Goodrum, you're so easily swayed by sweet song & shiny trinkets.

Aaron tells you nothing. He just tells you what he wants you to spew on the forums, since you're the company forum dancing monkey.

You're used as a hype machine & you're not privy to anything of importance. You're damaged goods & no sane businessman would trust you with insider info.

They throw you a bone & you dance dance dance as they use & laugh at you behind your back.

As for owing & running your own companies. Please, no one buys that crap anymore. You own a bunch of dormant websites that make virtually nothing. That's why you work at menial labor go no where dead end jobs to pay the bills.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2015, 08:33:34 AM »
As easy as it may be to poke fun at PJ and Aaron, I respect their drive and willingness to go for success. A lot of us would love to own our own businesses but never give it our full effort.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2015, 08:45:49 AM »
As easy as it may be to poke fun at PJ and Aaron, I respect their drive and willingness to go for success. A lot of us would love to own our own businesses but never give it our full effort.

The majority of people who bad mouth PJ & Aaron do it out of pure jealousy.

No one really knows how much actual success they're attained except Aaron & PJ, but it's very clear that they are doing well & on the road to doing better.

All the bragging, exotic cars etc is just advertising. They're trying to show the illusion of mega success to make people think the products are mega successful & that's smart.

It's not a long term advertising strategy, but for the beginning, it's getting people's attention & that's what they were after.

They're doing better than 99% of the people out there is the BB industry.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2015, 05:29:59 AM »

Exactly, these guys are desperate to prove how "successful" they are. Truth is they are very insecure. People with real wealth don't brag or flaunt it. They would be wise to be investing their money back into their company but sadly they would rather fly first class. I know CEO's of much bigger companies that don't fly first class or drive fancy cars because they don't need to prove to everyone that they are successful.
I know, you don't

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2015, 05:43:35 AM »
If pj becomes terminally ill or his company shuts down I hope his wife doesn't leaves him for me.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2015, 07:56:17 AM »
Ultimately, it's PJ & Aaron's company & they should do whatever they want to do.

However, it's quite clear that their game plan is to show extreme wealth & success via leased exotic cars, pics of their new homes, hiring Melvin Goodrum to spew none sense about how PJ makes almost $1 million a year etc.

It's the King Kamali scenario all over again where he got a lot of attention with his actions when he hit the scene, but when that got old, he had to walk the walk & he just couldn't back up his actions & faded away & is now a forum joke & a PT.

Will this happen to PJ & Aaron? Who knows, but my guess is that it's all smoke & mirrors for now & a clever advertising ploy to garner immediate hype & attention.

Either way, they're doing well & that definitely counts for something.

They did better in their 1st month than Melvin Goodrum has done in over a decade.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2015, 08:58:02 AM »
Ultimately, it's PJ & Aaron's company & they should do whatever they want to do.

However, it's quite clear that their game plan is to show extreme wealth & success via leased exotic cars, pics of their new homes, hiring Melvin Goodrum to spew none sense about how PJ makes almost $1 million a year etc.

It's the King Kamali scenario all over again where he got a lot of attention with his actions when he hit the scene, but when that got old, he had to walk the walk & he just couldn't back up his actions & faded away & is now a forum joke & a PT.

Will this happen to PJ & Aaron? Who knows, but my guess is that it's all smoke & mirrors for now & a clever advertising ploy to garner immediate hype & attention.

Either way, they're doing well & that definitely counts for something.

They did better in their 1st month than Melvin Goodrum has done in over a decade.

You are already helping me do my job Qwert.  You're just simply too stupid to figure that out.  I used to advise both of them to cut down the luxury items until they got things off the ground....its simply no longer the case for the two.  

I will have to say that I am still somewhat humiliated, and shocked at how fast things went for them.  Not even 3 years ago they had nothing more than 2 pallets of supplements in a garage and their office was in PJ's guest bedroom.  They accomplished in that amount of time what I couldn't do, what Dave Palumbo couldn't do, and what the vast majority of the IFBB pros could not do...being Jay, Ronnie, Dexter, Kevin, Phil Heath, etc....and that does suck but now I'm using the same techniques in social media to promote my company.  

That's how things work, rather than being jealous and accusing people of nefarious activities, I learn what they do and apply it to my own life.
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2015, 09:08:29 AM »

You are already helping me do my job Qwert.  You're just simply too stupid to figure that out.  I used to advise both of them to cut down the luxury items until they got things off the ground....its simply no longer the case for the two.  

I will have to say that I am still somewhat humiliated, and shocked at how fast things went for them.  Not even 3 years ago they had nothing more than 2 pallets of supplements in a garage and their office was in PJ's guest bedroom.  They accomplished in that amount of time what I couldn't do, what Dave Palumbo couldn't do, and what the vast majority of the IFBB pros could not do...being Jay, Ronnie, Dexter, Kevin, Phil Heath, etc....and that does suck but now I'm using the same techniques in social media to promote my company.  

That's how things work, rather than being jealous and accusing people of nefarious activities, I learn what they do and apply it to my own life.

Lord o' mighty Melvin Goodrum. The day anyone with 1/2 a business brain takes your 'advices' is the day you get a full time job paying more than minimum wage.

The thing is Melvin Goodrum, you have never had a successful business, so you really have no idea how one is run.

PJ & Aaron most likely aren't making any where near what they pretend to make, hence the constant bragging & flashing.

IMO, they leased an exotic car & pretended to own it & then before the year was up, supposedly sold it. No smart businessman does that. They lease, not buy. It was a silly move, but I think it paid off in spades as it got people talking about them & showed the illusion of extreme success. They're going for a newbie market anyway & these people are easily impressed by flash.

Will the business keep going up up & away? Who knows. I hope they succeed as they both seem like decent enough guys, but once the flash dies down, they have to live & die by their products, & that's where it gets hard. Especially since a lot of their supps could get banned at any time due to their nature.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2015, 09:20:25 AM »
I know CEO's of much bigger companies that don't fly first class or drive fancy cars because they don't need to prove to everyone that they are successful.

Qwert killing it in this thread!

To the above point:  the CEO's you're referring to i am assuming are not in the social promo business, like supplements/ bb are.

I know a very wealthy company president who drives an old pick up truck and lives in a 2 brdm home....yet has a weekly employee payroll of $500k.  His business is NOT in The public eye hence no need to portray wealth and status.

PJ is doing it right and poeple will flock...like Qwert said, short term marketing strategy.
Eventually word gets out about your actual products and they have to stand on their own merit

Right now the product is Pj and the circus around him

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2015, 09:36:09 AM »
Qwert killing it in this thread!

To the above point:  the CEO's you're referring to i am assuming are not in the social promo business, like supplements/ bb are.

I know a very wealthy company president who drives an old pick up truck and lives in a 2 brdm home....yet has a weekly employee payroll of $500k.  His business is NOT in The public eye hence no need to portray wealth and status.

PJ is doing it right and poeple will flock...like Qwert said, short term marketing strategy.
Eventually word gets out about your actual products and they have to stand on their own merit

Right now the product is Pj and the circus around him

Qwert is only showing his stupidity in this thread.  I'm curious as to what he does for a living since he THINK he knows about business. 

Again, there definitely is a longtime strategy and one that people will find out soon
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2015, 09:47:02 AM »

Qwert is only showing his stupidity in this thread.  I'm curious as to what he does for a living since he THINK he knows about business. 

Again, there definitely is a longtime strategy and one that people will find out soon

Oh Melvin Goodrum, you're so simple minded & unidirectional that you have no idea what is really happening....as usual.

You've had countless businesses for over a decade that have all failed to secure you a living. Hence dead end menial labor jobs.

You only see the flash & try to get close to PJ & Aaron in the hope that their seemingly extreme success somehow rubs of on yo,u but everyone, except yourself, knows that they just laugh at you & use you to their advantage. However, since you'd sell your soul & dignity for a wooden nickel, & have many times, you're probably OK with that.

Do they have a legit feasible long term plan? Who knows. But one thing is for certain, YOU won't be privy to that info. You're the BB forum's laughing stock & have been for over a decade. Successful bsuinessmen do not share this kind of sensitive info with peons.

As for my profession? Who knows. You or anyone on a BB forum will certainly never know either. You see Melvin Goodrum, only a fool who is looking for attention or self promotion will talk about such things in an open forum, especially one that has nothing to do with their business.

I doubt if you will fathom this, as you are the exact opposite of me in EVERY way imaginable.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2015, 12:15:13 PM »
How's Autozone treating you these days?

Quite well. One of a hundred or so long stock positions I have these days.

]http://www.morningstar.com/stocks/XNYS/AZO/quote.html]

They're doing much better than GM, which I've been short on the last couple of months - which has also been good for me.  ;)

]http://www.morningstar.com/stocks/XNYS/GM/quote.html]

Here's a hint for you. If you ever see the CEO of Exxon, or Warren Buffett or Tim Cook on tv or the internet carrying on like some Ric Flair wannabe talking about how big their mansion is and their cars and gold, you can assume that he's lost his mind and will soon lose his job. Or if he's the majority shareholder like Harold Hamm and he's acting that way, sell your shares and short the stock.

I used to turn away guys like this who wanted loans years ago when I worked in lending. They told me lots about their cars, gold, etc. But they were usually full of shit about their "business plans" and usually had bad credit. Any small company that buys "company cars" for $500k a pop for its "executives" won't be around long. Hope that helps  ;)

A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2015, 02:46:34 PM »
In all my travels, every time I've seen a brand new business start spend money on fluff & show, it usually means A: The owners are idiots who got lucky & have no idea what to do...or B: They're trying to show the illusion of mega success & in fact, the company is not doing that well.

Which one is it for PJ & Aaron? I don't know. Possibly a bit of A & a lot of B. But really, only they know for sure.

It goes without saying that their glitter & gold scheme is paying off for the people they're trying to impress, i.e. the Melvin Goodrums of the world who get mesmerized with shiny beads & flashing lights.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2015, 03:00:01 PM »
Quite well. One of a hundred or so long stock positions I have these days.

]http://www.morningstar.com/stocks/XNYS/AZO/quote.html]

They're doing much better than GM, which I've been short on the last couple of months - which has also been good for me.  ;)

]http://www.morningstar.com/stocks/XNYS/GM/quote.html]

Here's a hint for you. If you ever see the CEO of Exxon, or Warren Buffett or Tim Cook on tv or the internet carrying on like some Ric Flair wannabe talking about how big their mansion is and their cars and gold, you can assume that he's lost his mind and will soon lose his job. Or if he's the majority shareholder like Harold Hamm and he's acting that way, sell your shares and short the stock.

I used to turn away guys like this who wanted loans years ago when I worked in lending. They told me lots about their cars, gold, etc. But they were usually full of shit about their "business plans" and usually had bad credit. Any small company that buys "company cars" for $500k a pop for its "executives" won't be around long. Hope that helps  ;)

I don't see them doing nothing different than Floyd Mayweather, Jay Z, Dan Bilzerian, etc.  Its part of promoting the business.  Having a Ferrari emblazed on the back with a Blackstone Labs logo is an example....along with a nice tax write-off for advertising the business.

Its effective marketing obviously because people are hating on it 24/7. 

A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2015, 03:00:45 PM »
In all my travels, every time I've seen a brand new business start spend money on fluff & show, it usually means A. The owners are idiots who got lucky & have no idea what to do, or B. They're trying to show the illusion of mega success & in fact, the company is not doing that well.

Which one is it for PJ & Aaron? I don't know. Possibly a bit of A & a lot of B. But really, only they know for sure.

It goes without saying that their glitter & gold scheme is paying off for the people they're trying to impress, ie. the Melvin Goodrums of the world who get mesmerized with shiny beads & flashing lights.

People were impressed by PT Barnum and Muscletech as well.

People like Goodrum and Croach would have no doubt also been impressed enough with Scott Rothstein's flash and bullshit 24-36% annual "guaranteed" ROI to throw their life savings into his Ponzi scheme.  :D

A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2015, 03:08:21 PM »

I don't see them doing nothing different than Floyd Mayweather, Jay Z, Dan Bilzerian, etc.  Its part of promoting the business.  Having a Ferrari emblazed on the back with a Blackstone Labs logo is an example....along with a nice tax write-off for advertising the business.

We keep commenting because you keep posting this bullshit every day. Spending money like it's water on "marketing" and excessively high employee salaries is no way to run a business. Athletes and rappers usually end up broke because of this - they don't listen to professional advisors like me who tell them to pull it in, and they end up broke sooner or later.

If you're starting a business, you should immulate those who are successful in business - not athletes who only make big bucks for a few years and blow it all, and not "entertainers" who crash and burn. Those rappers and athletes are few and far between anyway.

Read up on Iacoca, Bill Gates, Buffett, et al.

]http://www.cnbc.com/id/101642613]
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2015, 04:34:44 PM »
I've heard that many consumers feel that blackstone labs and prime are the saddest companies in the industry
Even the owner of a supplement store in my area told me the blackstone product line is his worst seller- I've never seen any of the products actually sell... They remain untouched and collecting dust on the shelves...I swear the products are in the same position on the shelves as they were months ago

Look around online...there are numerous bad reviews of the company and sketchy stories about Pj and why would someone want to buy their products

Their PR approach was a disaster on here
Pj Braun had no idea what he was doing on here and made his company a laughing stock on here
Now Vance is destroying their image and credibility even more

Pj looks ill and not well lately- to me it seems like kidney issues but I'm not certain - he certainly doesn't look healthy - I hope his company is not wearing his health down

In my opinion the company will not last past 2 more years
w

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2015, 04:40:23 PM »

Vince fast becoming the "Mouth Of Blackstone"...Skeeeeery.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »
I've heard that many consumers feel that blackstone labs and prime are the saddest companies in the industry
Even the owner of a supplement store in my area told me the blackstone product line is his worst seller- I've never seen any of the products actually sell... They remain untouched and collecting dust on the shelves...I swear the products are in the same position on the shelves as they were months ago

Look around online...there are numerous bad reviews of the company and sketchy stories about pj-why would someone want to buy their products

Their pr approach was a disaster on here
Pj Braun had no idea what he was doing on here and made his company a laughing stock on here
Now Vance is destroying their image and credibility even more

Pj looks ill and not well lately- to me it seems like kidney issues but I'm not certain - he certainly doesn't look healthy - I hope his company is not wearing his health down

In my opinion the company will not last past 2 more years

Still mad about PJ not giving you any free supplements???   ;D
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2015, 05:49:42 PM »

I don't see them doing nothing different than Floyd Mayweather, Jay Z, Dan Bilzerian, etc.  Its part of promoting the business.  Having a Ferrari emblazed on the back with a Blackstone Labs logo is an example....along with a nice tax write-off for advertising the business.

See, Melvin Goodrum, you fell for it too, the small minded imbecile that you are.

You're thinking of PJ & Aaron in the same way as Mayweather, Jay Z & Bilzerian.  ::)

How can you compare these multi millionaires to 2 guys who have a 1 year old company & the best they could do to look wealthy was lease an exotic car & lie that it was bought.

Oh yes, let's not forget that they claim to ride 1st class every where as well.

You're too desperate & dumb, & fat as well, to comprehend that PJ & Aaron aren't even worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as these people. Are they doing well? Yes. Are they doing as well as they try to show? Doubtful.

At least their site actually brings in capital & they never lived in a trailer in the rural south & dreamt of one day making 35k at a call center & driving a used Jaguar. That would be really really really sad.  :'(