Author Topic: Lowest effective dosage for superdrol  (Read 1233 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Lowest effective dosage for superdrol
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:19:30 AM »
Last time I took this shit at 25 mg a day it fucked me up within a week to the point I had to stop. I've been on 150 mg a day drol and 100 mg a day dbol but nothing has had that same effect on my body.

I've got 2 bottles of it left though so have to use it up  ;D

Does anyone think 12.5 mg a day would be effective or is it a waste of time. Stacked with 500-750 mg test

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: Lowest effective dosage for superdrol
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 11:42:37 AM »
It is enough, seen dosages as low as 5mg. 10mg being the average pill size. My friend took up to 60mg.I only took up to 30mg. If I had some I would probably take 1 pill a day just to conserve it and not get too bloated.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 02:02:24 PM »
10-20mg at least imo...

ive used up to 50mg superdrol a day but with that i always get sick after 2-3 weeks on point.
love the look it gives though

ive recently tried m1t for the first time and holy shit that stuff is even nastier than sdrol

30mg for 10 days then increased to 40mg for 10 days
with test and tren of course  ;D

felt damn toxic in the end, nearly fell asleep in the middle of the day all the time, also felt feverish (same with superdrol, always)

the sh*t is no joke though, i put on 12lbs in 20 days whereas i wouldve normally aimed for about 4-5lbs during that time.
made me full as fuck, completely blows dbol or anadrol out the water. much stronger than 150mg drol even..
would not run that stuff for any longer than 3-4 weeks ever though

my favorite oral now...
m1t>methyltren>sdrol>any other orals (which are completely useless compared to these 3 lol)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 03:31:17 PM »
10-20mg at least imo...

ive used up to 50mg superdrol a day but with that i always get sick after 2-3 weeks on point.
love the look it gives though

ive recently tried m1t for the first time and holy shit that stuff is even nastier than sdrol

30mg for 10 days then increased to 40mg for 10 days
with test and tren of course  ;D

felt damn toxic in the end, nearly fell asleep in the middle of the day all the time, also felt feverish (same with superdrol, always)

the sh*t is no joke though, i put on 12lbs in 20 days whereas i wouldve normally aimed for about 4-5lbs during that time.
made me full as fuck, completely blows dbol or anadrol out the water. much stronger than 150mg drol even..
would not run that stuff for any longer than 3-4 weeks ever though

my favorite oral now...
m1t>methyltren>sdrol>any other orals (which are completely useless compared to these 3 lol)

same with me. that feel when you promise yourself you won't touch steroids again  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 11:47:41 PM »
same with me. that feel when you promise yourself you won't touch steroids again  ;D
dont know that feel.
i just stopped and hit a gram of NPP instead  ;D