Author Topic: HHH to Feud with Rollins  (Read 1328 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
HHH to Feud with Rollins
« on: May 25, 2015, 03:54:45 AM »
Just read that HHH may do a feud with Rollins....really?!

So IMO HHH is saying there is no one else good enough to feud with Seth that he has to insert himself into the picture? I understand the whole, bring back the old regime for Wrestlemania but for a regular feud?? Cmon now

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: HHH to Feud with Rollins
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 06:39:25 PM »
Just read that HHH may do a feud with Rollins....really?!

So IMO HHH is saying there is no one else good enough to feud with Seth that he has to insert himself into the picture? I understand the whole, bring back the old regime for Wrestlemania but for a regular feud?? Cmon now
They're planting the seed for it but it may not happen. Eventually Rollins will have to turn face as the enevitable fans cheering him will come through.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 06:36:37 PM »
I read comments that were allegedly by CM Punk that went something along the lines that HHH likes to tell they young/new talent that he will work with them so he can "make" them but it ends up being an ego thing where he uses it to further his legacy.
The new guy eventually gets the rub but only after Hunter is satisfied he got overt first.....

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 05:31:19 PM »
I read comments that were allegedly by CM Punk that went something along the lines that HHH likes to tell they young/new talent that he will work with them so he can "make" them but it ends up being an ego thing where he uses it to further his legacy.
The new guy eventually gets the rub but only after Hunter is satisfied he got overt first.....

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
Won't be the first or the last time.
The most successful guys in the business were / are the biggest polititians back stage. Flair, Hogan, Michaels and HHH fucked over a lot of people.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 11:12:29 PM »
Won't be the first or the last time.
The most successful guys in the business were / are the biggest polititians back stage. Flair, Hogan, Michaels and HHH fucked over a lot of people.

Truth.

I think it goes something like: it's all the game and how you play it.....