Author Topic: will all this make me add size  (Read 1303 times)

chain_gang_member

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
will all this make me add size
« on: February 27, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »
hi ,
i am eager to know like what important to add on size(quality muscle) .
i know its cals and that too from protein carbs and fat.
my quiery is ,im 79kgs and exercise 4 times a wk .
i do some cal count but recently read that its calories that are needed to gain size and weight.
since that i ve included san MYODRIVE weight gainer 6 scoops divided in a day.in this i get 60gms prot,75 gmscarbs,and 600 cals(6scoops)

rest i also have my post wokout skae 48 gms ONs whey.then a 75 gns beef /rice/fruits for my meals.
my total meals with shakes are 6.
will all this make me add size

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: will all this make me add size
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 11:54:13 AM »
take your weightgainer after the gym (like within an hour after) at that time you need both carbs and protein, not protein alone.
as for the rest, 6 meals all in alla is a good  number. if you eat a lot, big breakfast, lunch and dinner and then 3 extra meals to that it should be enough. read on the boxses and try calculating number of calories to get a picture... it's kinda hard to know exactly how much one needs, so you could eat what you think will be enough for a few weeks and then add another 500 calories by enlarging 1-2 of your meals if you feel its' not enough...
(let's say you need 3500 calories to grow and youre on 3000 then you would have to add 500 calories to get to that point...) just an example, i dont know how much you would need.
Z

chain_gang_member

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 12:32:09 PM »
weight gainer after wk?
i thinkits nota good time 2take a mixute or whey which has casien,rite?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 01:41:22 PM »
a gainer is best after you've been at the gym, in fact that's about the only time you should have it
Z

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »
Taken from the sticky on basic nutritional info at top of page.

2. Calorie manipulation is the key to accomplishing your goals. As a general rule for bulking aim for 18-20 calories per pound of bodyweight (for instance a 180 pound man should take in 3300-3600 calories per day). If you’re looking to cut fat, go for around 15 calories per pound of bodyweight.

To track how many calories you're eating you can check out www.fitday.com

I would add dextrose or some simple sugar post workout bro. Aim for at least double the amount of protein in this meal.