Author Topic: Safe house?  (Read 1475 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Safe house?
« on: May 25, 2015, 09:44:36 AM »
Do you have a safe house?  If the crap hit the fan (say, you were falsely accused of murder as in Taken 3 or the Fugitive... or a Terminator was sent back in time to get you... or something) and you had to be scarce and off the grid for a while do you have a place you can go?  A fort in the woods?  A friend's vacation house?  Cash stashed away?  Or a friend that will give you cash no questions asked?

If your friend or brother came to you for cash ($500-$5000--no questions asked) and you knew he was wanted by the law would you give him the money?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Safe house?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 06:43:25 AM »
Do you have a safe house?  If the crap hit the fan (say, you were falsely accused of murder as in Taken 3 or the Fugitive... or a Terminator was sent back in time to get you... or something) and you had to be scarce and off the grid for a while do you have a place you can go?  A fort in the woods?  A friend's vacation house?  Cash stashed away?  Or a friend that will give you cash no questions asked?

If your friend or brother came to you for cash ($500-$5000--no questions asked) and you knew he was wanted by the law would you give him the money?

I spend more time making sure I don't require a safe house than I do planning for a safe house so no.. can't say I have that set up. I can count my friends on one hand and none of those would be wanted by the law either so I haven't considered that... sorry I'm no help

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 06:44:40 AM »
Follow up question.. if a space ship came to earth and abducted you and you had your choice of any planet in the solar system to visit, which would you pick?

If you could be in any band, which band would you choose?

:)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 10:55:21 AM »

Latveria is my safe country!  Bah!

But seriously, if my brother (who has never been in any difficulty with the law) asked me for funds, he would get it.  Had I a brother who had a history to criminality, he would not get the money.