Author Topic: Handled like a true GetBigger  (Read 455 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
I

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Handled like a true GetBigger
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »
Another zero-context naked link.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 01:56:39 PM »
The woman accused of setting a man on fire and then fleeing in his van was arrested by Harrisburg police Saturday night.

Christina Leach, 27, was arrested at 9:30 p.m. on the 1000 block of Mulberry Street, said police Sgt. Gabriel Olivera in an email.

Earlier in the day, Leach offered to give a man a massage at a home on the 7100 block of Wertzville Road, said Silver Spring Township police Sgt. Leroy Hippensteel at a news conference. Leach then tied the man to a bed, poured a "flammable substance" on his upper body then set him on fire, he said.
Police Looking For Woman Accused Of Setting Man On Fire Christina Leach, 27, doused a man in a flammable liquid and set him on fire, said Silver Spring Township Sgt. Leroy Hippensteel at a news conference Saturday evening.

The burn victim, who police did not identify, freed himself and escaped out of a second story window, Hippensteel said. He drove to a nearby Turkey Hill and called police. He was airlifted to a hospital in Lehigh, where his condition is unknown.

Leach was arrested by police in the white work van that was reported stolen from the man's home, Olivera said.

Leach is charged with one count each of aggravated assault, arson and theft in Cumberland County, online court records show.

Hippensteel said in an email that Leach also faces charges in Dauphin County and is being held at the Dauphin County Prison.
I

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 01:58:03 PM »
Oh boy definitely alot of "naked" content there! ::)
I