Author Topic: No American Flag, Just Obama and Ice Cream  (Read 3868 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
No American Flag, Just Obama and Ice Cream
« on: May 25, 2015, 02:57:09 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/25/democrats-happy-memorial-weekend-tweet-no-american-flag-just-obama-and-ice-cream/

On May 22 the Democrats (@TheDemocrats) tweeted a “Happy Memorial Day Weekend” tweet with a picture of President Obama eating an ice cream cone in an ice cream shop. Not an American flag to be seen, no soldier’s death being hallowed.

From the looks of the pic, a newcomer to America would assume Memorial Day is just another day in the life of Obama and the Democrats–another day that is nothing like the days endured by the hundreds of thousands of Americans who suffered and died on battlefields at home and abroad to protect freedom.

Can we eat ice cream on Memorial Day? Certainly. But should the president and his party tweet out a photo of him doing that without an American flag in sight while hundreds of thousands of graves of fallen Americans await memorializing? Certainly not.

Memorial Day is about the ultimate sacrifice paid by those who laid down their lives for this country in military service. It is a day when cemeteries are aflutter with American flags planted by the headstones of those who paid the ultimate price, and a day of reflection on the reasons why they paid that price.

Cities, towns, and neighborhoods, are filled with flags on Memorial Day as a way of saying thanks to those who preserved a freedom they could not live to enjoy, but a one which they could pass on to future generations.

And the Democrats celebrate by tweeting a photo of Obama eating an ice cream cone.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: No American Flag, Just Obama and Ice Cream
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 02:57:35 PM »
That's one Coldstone MotherF**ker.

And, he's just as bad as Bush.  they're all just cheerleaders.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 02:58:40 PM »
another cut and paste thread.
another link.
this isnt getbig this is google with commentary.
this cannot be the reason ron started this board i refuse to believe this was his idea for this board. it cannot have been.
at no time in life did ron say to himself I NEED TO MAKE A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE JUST PUT LINKS AND CUT N PASTE RANDOM SHIT THEY FIND ELSEWHERE

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 03:08:35 PM »
That's one Coldstone MotherF**ker.

And, he's just as bad as Bush.  they're all just cheerleaders.

Who doesn't like a good ice cream cone from coldstone!?!?!?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 03:09:55 PM »
another link.
this cannot be the reason ron started this board i refuse to believe this was his idea for this board. it cannot have been.
at no time in life did ron say to himself I NEED TO MAKE A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE JUST PUT LINKS AND CUT N PASTE RANDOM SHIT THEY FIND ELSEWHERE

::) ::)

Getbiggers are at the forefront of the economic, political, and social issues.
X

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »
Breitbart, posting faux outrage since 2007.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 03:39:32 PM »
another link.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 03:50:59 PM »
another link.

Who do you think you are, the thread police.  Nobody's getting paid to post here.    It's Memorial day and this thread seems relevant.  If the mods think a thread is inappropriate they will move it.  If you don't like a thread, don't post in it.  You act like you fought a war to protect the G&O board from threads you deem lame.  Please get over yourself.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 04:08:37 PM »

Who do you think you are, the thread police.  Nobody's getting paid to post here.    It's Memorial day and this thread seems relevant.  If the mods think a thread is inappropriate they will move it.  If you don't like a thread, don't post in it.  You act like you fought a war to protect the G&O board from threads you deem lame.  Please get over yourself.

Yes, this gimmick (gamechanger) is rather lame.
X

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 05:49:56 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 05:53:40 PM »
Try reading something other than right wing propaganda.

Obama honors fallen soldiers on memorial day.

And

Ice cream is a favorite American pasttime. You know, when the father, wife, and 2 kids all stroll down to the ice cream parlor for ice cream cones. That is definitely American. No other way to honor our soldiers than to partake in one of Americans pasttime................ .....Ice cream.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 05:56:36 PM »
Obama cringes on this day. Happy Memorial Day to the traitor-in-chief.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 06:01:33 PM »

Gotta imagine he's really biting his tongue today. Know his wife is.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 06:09:53 PM »

Come on bro, ur smarter than this talking point bullshit. You can be a right wing fan but lets not be ridiculous now

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 06:14:26 PM »
Come on bro, ur smarter than this talking point bullshit. You can be a right wing fan but lets not be ridiculous now

;D ;D :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 06:15:13 PM »

Sorry, he IS a triator and he does shit on our troops. I can say something good about every democratic president (except Carter) but Obama has no redeeming qualities. He's done nothing good that I can think of to make this country better?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 06:28:10 PM »
Sorry, he IS a triator and he does shit on our troops. I can say something good about every democratic president (except Carter) but Obama has no redeeming qualities. He's done nothing good that I can think of to make this country better?

I can think of a few, fixing pre-existing conditions issues with health insurance, helped with Osama being merked, increasing drone strikes to record numbers against towel head scum, put some decent environmental movements in place...every president has good and bad policies man. Your way to bent out of shape over this stuff. Its not worth the aggravation. The talking points just look bad man, thats the shit uneducated people use to rant with. You are smarter than that, so its suprising to read sometimes, i dunno man. Presidents cant really be "traitors", thats a little ridiculous. When you say shit like that, people who want a real debate kind of mentally check out because its irrational and silly

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 06:33:43 PM »
I can think of a few, fixing pre-existing conditions issues with health insurance, helped with Osama being merked, increasing drone strikes to record numbers against towel head scum, put some decent environmental movements in place...every president has good and bad policies man. Your way to bent out of shape over this stuff. Its not worth the aggravation. The talking points just look bad man, thats the shit uneducated people use to rant with. You are smarter than that, so its suprising to read sometimes, i dunno man. Presidents cant really be "traitors", thats a little ridiculous. When you say shit like that, people who want a real debate kind of mentally check out because its irrational and silly

Agree with most of this. Still, can't help but find him hypocritical, less-than-patriotic, and INCREDIBLY polarizing. Politically and racially.

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 06:47:46 PM »
Brietbart=Rightwing nuts. Seriously, who in their right mind believes this crap? Obama needs no help in looking like an asshole.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 06:56:56 PM »

unfortunately he's not smarter than this

he's actually much more stupid and quite likely semi-retarded

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 06:57:32 PM »
Agree with most of this. Still, can't help but find him hypocritical, less-than-patriotic, and INCREDIBLY polarizing. Politically and racially.

Yeah, hes almost done though...next, another dem will get elected because the right cant kick the religious bullshit/narrative. Its costing them every election now.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 07:00:58 PM »
Best Obama picture ever.

X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 07:35:54 PM »
I love the Obama's

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 07:48:29 PM »
I honestly hate the idiots who say anyone serving today in our military is protecting our countrys freedom. Our troops havent protected american freedom since the 2nd world war. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 07:51:25 PM »
Yeah, hes almost done though...next, another dem will get elected because the right cant kick the religious bullshit/narrative. Its costing them every election now.

Couldn't agree more. They champion common sense, but when it comes to supernatural bullshit, all goes out the window. Why else would anyone care about gays and assisted suicide so much, if not for some "sacred" magic book?