Author Topic: Pool party in 2 weeks  (Read 5358 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Pool party in 2 weeks
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2015, 09:09:57 AM »
Npp will look better than deca

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2015, 09:20:28 AM »
Npp will look better than deca

Yes I agree. I always switch to Npp in the summer. If my diet is dirty on deca my waist just blows up with water. If you can keep diet really good you might be okay though you will look csrtoonishly round. It's an awesome look. I love it.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2015, 09:22:36 AM »
I'm gonna up npp some. Not worried about looking better u fucking idiot I look 10x better than everybody there even the women. I could eat donuts from now till then and still look like a god compared to every soul that will b present. Fuck who don't like me changing my drugs to look even more impressive for my own personal interest. Fuckem. Lolol yall fuckers r crazy everybody must b starving and on tren lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2015, 09:23:22 AM »
Deep Secrets.  He'll get a legit source of Kigs that in two weeks will make him Mr. Olympia ready for his pool party.  He'll end up hanging himself when he goes home alone to jerk off to thoughts of Kai green

anyone who knows anything would agree with this, a classic the "check your pm", lol...

just by saying that=massive suspicion, yet he's so stupid he does not know we all know this.

How about trying your "check your pm" shit on bb.com where the kids are more to your level of intelligence and you can pass off shit like this without being laughed at by everyone.

Good luck!
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2015, 09:32:50 AM »
Your the only one up on my nuts. Like I said get you post count up running your mouth , but still the truth is you don't know SHIT!!!!! so go back to the gossip board and post questions like "what do you think so and so is running". As for diablo Blanco , he has 2 years seniority on me and can say what he likes because I've seen him around on this board for many years , as for you Mr BITCH , you have nothing , and no clout

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2015, 09:33:39 AM »
Why don't you post a pic of yourself so getbig can gauge your knowledge

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2015, 09:54:37 AM »
I got pics all over this site u cock go find them I've never claimed to b a pro or anything and no I'm not running gh from some dude name shriek through a pm on a sketchy steroid forum site

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2015, 10:04:18 AM »
I got pics all over this site u cock go find them I've never claimed to b a pro or anything and no I'm not running gh from some dude name shriek through a pm on a sketchy steroid forum site
I'm I talking to you shit brain? No , so go F yourself and get ready for your pool party

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2015, 10:06:48 AM »
Lolol I had to reread it to figure that out u weren't talking to me. Oh well

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2015, 10:06:54 AM »
I'm sorry but your post got hijacked by ritch and his pissing contest. That's exactly why I asked you to PM me , that bitch loves my nuts on his chin and was only going to stir up crap.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2015, 10:07:35 AM »
Lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2015, 10:11:45 AM »
Hahah like I said everybody is ill as fuck today must b the humidity

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2015, 10:21:22 AM »
I'm so glad the Shrek is back  ;D LoL

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2015, 11:54:51 AM »
You are supposed to take drugs at the party, not FOR the party

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2015, 01:05:08 PM »
hahaha ha

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2015, 04:50:42 AM »

This. As long as you are in decent shape with an outline of abs it's considered good enough for most people. Best to save your internal organs for the fun stuff: coke, mdma etc.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2015, 05:58:43 AM »
Your the only one up on my nuts. Like I said get you post count up running your mouth , but still the truth is you don't know SHIT!!!!! so go back to the gossip board and post questions like "what do you think so and so is running". As for diablo Blanco , he has 2 years seniority on me and can say what he likes because I've seen him around on this board for many years , as for you Mr BITCH , you have nothing , and no clout

Yawn, well, great help,uve Been, wonderful,solutions presented.
Good,thing u poste on getbig!
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2015, 06:18:03 AM »
Yawn, well, great help,uve Been, wonderful,solutions presented.
Good,thing u poste on getbig!
you've had over 12 hours to come up with a come back and that's the best you've got??????? 
It's ok I forgive you,  as for my help there's plenty on here that would vouch for what I've told them.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2015, 06:29:27 AM »
don't eat any carbs from now on , do fasted cardio in the morning , drink close to 2 gallons of water per day. Don't inject anything 7 days from your pool party
2 days before restrict your water intake BIG TIME , like only a few glasses as needed. Eat fatty red meats and sweet potatoes the day before. 12 hrs before party don't drink a thing. Right before party eat white potatoes and ground bison. Then have a blast , drink some beer , get some panties dropping

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2015, 06:52:57 AM »
Yea but I hate most dudes at the party they r all dad bods fuckers with gay hair I want them to think about suicide when they see me because they look like shit. I'll b stoned on some fire that doesn't make me hungry so I won't b miserable!!!

haha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2015, 08:24:50 AM »
you've had over 12 hours to come up with a come back and that's the best you've got??????? 
It's ok I forgive you,  as for my help there's plenty on here that would vouch for what I've told them.

one of them days where I was required to be away from the computer. I don't post from my cell phone unless taking a shit.

just saw your advice, much too extreme for the prep, but whatever man.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2015, 09:29:36 AM »
Yea but I hate most dudes at the party they r all dad bods fuckers with gay hair I want them to think about suicide when they see me because they look like shit. I'll b stoned on some fire that doesn't make me hungry so I won't b miserable!!!
dis u in 2 weeks brah?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 09:45:40 AM »
Ritch I shall extend my hand and ask to bury the hatchet. Yah or nah

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2015, 09:49:58 AM »
I will pm you with my decision.

JOke... yeah, man, tired of this shit, done, burried....
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2015, 09:58:15 AM »
10 four