Author Topic: Pool party in 2 weeks  (Read 5348 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Pool party in 2 weeks
« on: May 26, 2015, 07:34:07 AM »
On 750 test e 600deca 300npp just dropped dbol I have lots of npp wanna look good for this party. I have unlimited dbol got some mast e and tren e I have sime tren ace but I'm saving it for 4th of July week I'm growing lean on this but if I want to b shredded as fuck should I skip deca and just load up npp these 2 weeks or just drop carbs a little? Right now abs show all day even until bed and look better every day dropping calls by 3--400 a day for this week until the party.. Wwud?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Pool party in 2 weeks
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 07:35:39 AM »
if you have abs all day, then don't need to make much changes. I would drop carbs for a meal or two.That's it.

Edit: DON't forget. If you have abs, that's good enough. Nobody is gonna tell really if you're at 9 or 10% which is good enough. Most important thing is to have fun and be 9-10% than be all fragile/bad mood to sit there all pretty but miserable and be lower bf level to which nobody cares about...

Other than dudes.
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 08:01:12 AM »
Yea but I hate most dudes at the party they r all dad bods fuckers with gay hair I want them to think about suicide when they see me because they look like shit. I'll b stoned on some fire that doesn't make me hungry so I won't b miserable!!!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 08:04:40 AM »
Yea but I hate most dudes at the party they r all dad bods fuckers with gay hair I want them to think about suicide when they see me because they look like shit. I'll b stoned on some fire that doesn't make me hungry so I won't b miserable!!!

Bah, now this is getting to sound like chicks wanting to have "badder hair" than the next, lol!

Just try and better yourself a bit, if in the 10% range and have decent muscle mass, you will look better than a guy 30lbs less than you but leaner. I much prefer (no homo) the "Conan" look than some stingy lookin' skulled faced look.
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 08:07:59 AM »
PM me

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 08:32:15 AM »
Lol yea I'm at 10% mayb lower???idk but females love the way I look now.. I just want to b greedy and show off I don't get out much around people and these group of dudes r like skinny jean wearing dudes act like they r better than everybody and don't have shit. I just want to twist the knife after its already in u kno lol
Shrek pm coming

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 08:38:17 AM »

Dream on Charlie.  Are you 18?  I was at XS Sunday Swim last summer and there was this dude in wicked shape.  best shape out of anyone there.  He just stood around like the biggest dweeb I ever say.  had no game.  Most chicks didn't give a fuck or even gave him any attention.  You might intimidate fatties if you're at a high school party but people in their late 20's to 30's don't give a fuck.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 08:45:34 AM »
Lol goddamn u were jealous of him this is how I want it I love hate I feed on it I'm 30 lol Im already in the best shape of my life now I'm going to crush dad of self esteem like the dweeb u remember No game?lol I'm married so bitches get to look only...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 08:51:07 AM »
PM me

I wonder what secret info is being discussed??? Too secret for the boards, must be very tightly kept info!

Better yet, better hire Noel for this one man, don't take any chances. He has him women look like men and his men look like women from gyno.

Can't go wrong...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 08:54:23 AM »
Lol I only take advices that make sense....also I am wondering the same thing turns out we have secret Olympia 2 week diet that none of u fuckers will get to see

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 08:55:45 AM »
I wonder what secret info is being discussed??? Too secret for the boards, must be very tightly kept info!

Better yet, better hire Noel for this one man, don't take any chances. He has him women look like men and his men look like women from gyno.

Can't go wrong...

Deep Secrets.  He'll get a legit source of Kigs that in two weeks will make him Mr. Olympia ready for his pool party.  He'll end up hanging himself when he goes home alone to jerk off to thoughts of Kai green

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 08:56:48 AM »
Hahaha I have grape fruits in my swim trunks cool design blanco u should check it ou

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 08:57:04 AM »

Can't go wrong...
actually it's because of this type of stupid bullshit from dumbasses like you is why I said PM me

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 08:58:04 AM »
Your on juice you train year around and your worried you won't look better then dad bods smh...

Fucking A man just be in shape.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 08:58:38 AM »
Lol I only take advices that make sense....also I am wondering the same thing turns out we have secret Olympia 2 week diet that none of u fuckers will get to see
actually nevermind,  I've got shit to do

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 08:59:10 AM »
actually it's because of this type of stupid bullshit from dumbasses like you is why I said PM me

Wow, doN't you place your bitch ass on such a high pedestal.

Suck it fag.

Guess you're THE ONLY MOTHER FUCKER who knows anything here, huh?

Pffff, lol@you dipshit...
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 09:00:20 AM »
Wow, doN't you place your bitch ass on such a high pedestal.

Suck it fag.

Guess you're THE ONLY MOTHER FUCKER who knows anything here, huh?

Pffff, lol@you dipshit...
go back to the gossip board. You remind me very much of that bitch division

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 09:00:53 AM »
actually nevermind,  I've got shit to do

Yes, off you go now...

?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »
This shit got hostile lol

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 09:02:49 AM »

That's what happens when you take steroids to impress losers at a pool party.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 09:04:01 AM »
Lol yes that is the motivation the sole reason

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2015, 09:04:01 AM »
just take a dump in the pool, will make you the life of the party....
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 09:04:10 AM »
That's what happens when you take steroids to impress losers at a pool party.
haaaaaaa!!! Bravo

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2015, 09:06:57 AM »

PM me and I'll tell you why... Secret, can't say why here....
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2015, 09:09:27 AM »
PM me and I'll tell you why... Secret, can't say why here....
dude I just explained why.... you can sit on here all day flapping your lips , talking crap and getting more post counts, but in the end the fact of the matter is you don't know jack and while your lurking the board I'll be training.