Author Topic: Is boxer Anthony Joshua carrying invisible rolls of carpet?  (Read 27310 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: Is boxer Anthony Joshua carrying invisible rolls of carpet?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »
He should hang up the gloves and don a thong

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 03:54:13 PM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 10:13:24 AM »
Hes an overated over hyped clown who tries to portry a goody 2 shoes image where hes really a drug dealing piece of shit who was known to bully people in North London as he was growing up.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 10:29:10 AM »
Anthony Joshua: goody 2 shoes, drug dealing piece of shit, who was known to bully people in North London as he was growing up.

This should have been the thread title...

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 11:02:36 AM »
Hes an overated over hyped clown who tries to portry a goody 2 shoes image where hes really a drug dealing piece of shit who was known to bully people in North London as he was growing up.

Antonhy Jousha will be the next heavyweight world champion and he is going  to dominate the heavyweight division for many years to come just like the Klitshko.
Anthony Jousha is the real deal, and he will KO with ease that fat bloated white bum of Tyson Fury whenever they are going to fight !

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 11:03:48 AM »
He's suffering from Lat Spreader Syndrome. :-*
I

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »
He should hang up the gloves and don a thong

Just because he is wider than Heath? I don't think that is enough. You also need to have a wide throat to swallow all the pride you have left to strut around on stange in one of those raisin slingers.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 11:58:27 AM »
Just because he is wider than Heath? I don't think that is enough. You also need to have a wide throat to swallow all the pride you have left to strut around on stange in one of those raisin slingers.

He's about 1.5 Heaths wide, but I'm a little worried about his Hammer Strength pressing power. He just doesnt look like a 5 plate pusher to me.

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 12:20:58 PM »
darren

what happened to your mate who was going to dominate the division?

Its just its been a year now and he's, how do I put it, done absolutely fuck all.

has he shit out of it after realising he couldn't box kippers?

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »
James Stabler

you were touting him 2 and a half years ago

in that time AJ has remained undefeated and looks well.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 02:24:08 PM »
He's pretty untouchable at the moment, amazing athlete.. He won a show in UK called superstars, different olympic medalists had to compete against each other different events, stamina and power even at his advanced weight nearly 18st these days

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 03:29:49 PM »
Ihave no idea what happened to Stabler?

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 05:24:15 PM »
Stabler got sent down for a 5 stretch last i heard, also heard some rumblings he was hammering the shit out of Joshua in the gym a while back. Genuine thug, loves to fight. I watched a programme on Joshua tonight that made me think he isnt who he makes out to be, just in the way he was talking to people and coming across.

Anyway HW boxing has had it, WW is the place to be right now.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 05:25:18 PM »

of course he was a bully who the fuk was gonna put him in his place he was probably at the age of 13  6'2 200lbs lol

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 12:35:17 AM »
of course he was a bully who the fuk was gonna put him in his place he was probably at the age of 13  6'2 200lbs lol

Theres always someone out there. Imagine him pissing off Lenny Mclean, his pretty face would be bitten and broken up.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 12:48:18 AM »
Theres always someone out there. Imagine him pissing off Lenny Mclean, his pretty face would be bitten and broken up.

Anthony Jousha would ko that old fat fuck of Lenny Mclean with one punch and send him brain dead to a retirement home !!!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 02:26:16 AM »
Looks untouchable against bums so far. Will be interesting to see how he copes when his competition improves. UK fans tend to over-hype their prospects.
Remember David Price and how he was going to destroy Wlad? LOL. :D ;D

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 04:28:34 AM »
I was fully behind Price and riding the hype train. His cardio was somewhat appalling, his power was getting him places quickly. Joshua is a more technical fighter but i still believe we will see Price rise like a phoenix again. Not gonna be world number 1, but still think he would take Fury out.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 05:12:56 AM »
I was fully behind Price and riding the hype train. His cardio was somewhat appalling, his power was getting him places quickly. Joshua is a more technical fighter but i still believe we will see Price rise like a phoenix again. Not gonna be world number 1, but still think he would take Fury out.

I'd favour Fury over Price tbh. Fury may not be great but people underrate him as they dislike him as a person. However, he's actually pretty decent in terms of ability and has more toughness (both mental and physical) than Price.
Price is as fragile as glass and doesn't have a defence that compensates for it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 08:34:37 AM »
I'd favour Fury over Price tbh. Fury may not be great but people underrate him as they dislike him as a person. However, he's actually pretty decent in terms of ability and has more toughness (both mental and physical) than Price.
Price is as fragile as glass and doesn't have a defence that compensates for it.

Fury has a horrible style... He and price are very chinny, AJ is a real athlete but as ever we wont realy know till he steps up

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 09:47:38 AM »
Fury has a horrible style... He and price are very chinny, AJ is a real athlete but as ever we wont realy know till he steps up

Fury is sloppy at times but he adapts better than Price and has shown he can go 12 rounds. His chin isn't great but its better than Price who goes down everytime he's clipped.
AJ is a great athlete but that doesn't' automatically equate to a great boxer. His Olympic gold was more down to hometown judging than anything. He could become a dominant champion or he could not. It's too early to tell.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 09:51:40 AM »
Fury is sloppy at times but he adapts better than Price and has shown he can go 12 rounds. His chin isn't great but its better than Price who goes down everytime he's clipped.
AJ is a great athlete but that doesn't' automatically equate to a great boxer. His Olympic gold was more down to hometown judging than anything. He could become a dominant champion or he could not. It's too early to tell.

You cant deny he moves well in the ring, got all of style and class to go with his power..but as we all no, I counts for nothing if you cant take a punch

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 10:01:59 AM »

You cant deny he moves well in the ring, got all of style and class to go with his power..but as we all no, I counts for nothing if you cant take a punch

Yeah, he moves well and has power but I'd expect him to be KO'ing the guys he's fought. His next opponent is Kevin Johnson who knows how to survive so I'd like to see how AJ deals with him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 10:11:43 AM »
I would have more confidence in his ability to fight if he was from The United States.