Author Topic: Ray Lewis  (Read 2348 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Ray Lewis
« on: May 26, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »
I'm a Ravens fan, so I know the answer from folks outside the fanbase, but do any of you Ravens fans get sick of him? Now, I will agree that he is top 3, if not best linebacker of all time, but he has a serious complex. I was watching the show about the 2012 superbowl the other night, and his god complex blew me away. You'd think he thought he was the only reason they won. I was glad to finally see him go.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Re: Ray Lewis
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 07:58:10 PM »
I'm a Ravens fan, so I know the answer from folks outside the fanbase, but do any of you Ravens fans get sick of him? Now, I will agree that he is top 3, if not best linebacker of all time, but he has a serious complex. I was watching the show about the 2012 superbowl the other night, and his god complex blew me away. You'd think he thought he was the only reason they won. I was glad to finally see him go.

His antics got very old after each playoff win during the 2012 Superbowl run. I personally got sick of it, to be honest. I always backed him out of respect for his amazing longevity in the sport. It's very rare for a non kicker pro football player to play 17 seasons. It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. But Ray Lewis the person? No...not a fan. I remember how he was during his first few years in the NFL. Not a nice person in public to fans. Wearing chinchilla coats to clubs with a 10 man entourage bull-rushing through nightclub crowds on his way to the bar. Having 6 kids out of wedlock with 3 different women.

Then the murder trial, him being found guilty,and his finding of 'God' in his life. Stereotypical actions of someone finding religion when they fuck up in life.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Ray Lewis
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 04:13:24 PM »
His antics got very old after each playoff win during the 2012 Superbowl run. I personally got sick of it, to be honest. I always backed him out of respect for his amazing longevity in the sport. It's very rare for a non kicker pro football player to play 17 seasons. It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. But Ray Lewis the person? No...not a fan. I remember how he was during his first few years in the NFL. Not a nice person in public to fans. Wearing chinchilla coats to clubs with a 10 man entourage bull-rushing through nightclub crowds on his way to the bar. Having 6 kids out of wedlock with 3 different women.

Then the murder trial, him being found guilty,and his finding of 'God' in his life. Stereotypical actions of someone finding religion when they fuck up in life.

not defending the guy, but he was found guilty of obstruction..not murder