Author Topic: What is the best way to dose Winstrol Tabs?  (Read 3494 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
What is the best way to dose Winstrol Tabs?
« on: May 26, 2015, 08:41:59 PM »
What is the best way to dose Winstrol Tabs?

is twice daily enough?

Like when you wake up and again before bed?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: What is the best way to dose Winstrol Tabs?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 09:21:39 PM »
You can split the 50mg up into 2. One dose 4 hours before lifting and the other right at the start of a long lift session. Long meaning 2-4 hours of lifting. The first dose will be at peak level in you blood so it will be flooded into your muscle group the other will be peaked right around the time you spike your glycogen,  or carb up after your workout , forcing nutrients and blood into the muscles for the repair phase

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 09:26:59 PM »
When I'm able to I lift twice a day , I'll wake up 4 hours before my morning lift take my first set of orals and eat my carbs and protien,  Then while working out I'm eating meals 2 and three , go home eat meal 4 , take a nap wake up take 2nd set of orals eat meal 5 lift and pump the same muscle group as the morning session , drink on an empty stomach a protien and carb shake , after the lift eat again , prepare dinner and eat , wake up around 1 and eat peanut butter and another shake , go back to sleep and repeat

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 09:31:13 PM »
You can split the 50mg up into 2. One dose 4 hours before lifting and the other right at the start of a long lift session. Long meaning 2-4 hours of lifting. The first dose will be at peak level in you blood so it will be flooded into your muscle group the other will be peaked right around the time you spike your glycogen,  or carb up after your workout , forcing nutrients and blood into the muscles for the repair phase

I'm going to be taking 100mg winstrol.  They are 50mg tabs. I work from 12:00 PM to 8 PM. I can work out in morning before work, or PM after work. If I workout in am I can only take the winny an hour before workout. So would it be better to do PM workouts to have more winny in bloodstream? Or is 50mg an hour before morning workout enough?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 10:05:18 PM »
Oh then break them up into 25mg and take them evenly throughout the day. Take one of those 4 hours before lifting and one at the beginning of workout , the other two in morning and lunch

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 10:13:41 PM »
Oh then break them up into 25mg and take them evenly throughout the day. Take one of those 4 hours before lifting and one at the beginning of workout , the other two in morning and lunch

Another thing...this is my first ti.e taking winny. Should I taper it starting with a lower dose. And is 100mg to high for first time. Should I do 50-75  for a first time?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 02:34:14 AM »
Just eat them like candy

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 08:33:00 AM »
I train twice a day so I take 100mg before each workout if your ;lean even bordering 10% you will get crazy vascularity and pumps. I'll shoot winstrol as well. I actually prefer to inject all my drugs id love to get injectable anadrol or dianabol but high quality not from a new UGL.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 09:18:35 PM »
I train twice a day so I take 100mg before each workout if your ;lean even bordering 10% you will get crazy vascularity and pumps. I'll shoot winstrol as well. I actually prefer to inject all my drugs id love to get injectable anadrol or dianabol but high quality not from a new UGL.

I'm not ready to start taking winny yet. But I took it 2 days just to try it out last week. My heart felt over worked and it was kind of scary...is this normal? I was scared of a heart attack or something. Is this normal in the beginning? Do you get used to it? Mabey it was blood pressure? I don't know....last time I did blood work my palettes was low...what ever that means.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 09:57:31 PM »
I'm not ready to start taking winny yet. But I took it 2 days just to try it out last week. My heart felt over worked and it was kind of scary...is this normal? I was scared of a heart attack or something. Is this normal in the beginning? Do you get used to it? Mabey it was blood pressure? I don't know....last time I did blood work my palettes was low...what ever that means.

how much did you take?
But I felt very nervous and anxious the first time taking gear, especially tabs.
?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 11:05:20 PM »
how much did you take?
But I felt very nervous and anxious the first time taking gear, especially tabs.

They're gp tabs 50mg each. I took 1 in am before work and 2nd  before pm workout. Total of 100 mgs. I think I'll start off with 50mg per day next time and split it in half. 25 am and 25 pm. These are legit and strong, just not sure if I can handle it. Plus I stopped drinking cold turkey. Was drinking 3-4 nights a week for a while. Not a problem just a habbit. on second week now without drinking and feel good. I'll tell you what though...in those 2 days...I already started to see a difference. Vascularity and toning up already. So at least I know it's legit. I'm gonna cut a little more on test and do cardio for about 4-6 weeks and start donating blood to help the heart feel better, and rest the liver from drinking...then do the winny again. When my body is a little bit more prepared. I'm healthy and all pretty jacked and lean by nature...just like to drink. I'm gonna get real healthy for 6 weeks then give winny a try again.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 11:09:19 PM »
They're gp tabs 50mg each. I took 1 in am before work and 2nd  before pm workout. Total of 100 mgs. I think I'll start off with 50mg per day next time and split it in half. 25 am and 25 pm. These are legit and strong, just not sure if I can handle it. Plus I stopped drinking cold turkey. Was drinking 3-4 nights a week for a while. Not a problem just a habbit. on second week now without drinking and feel good. I'll tell you what though...in those 2 days...I already started to see a difference. Vascularity and toning up already. So at least I know it's legit. I'm gonna cut a little more on test and do cardio for about 4-6 weeks and start donating blood...then do the winny again.

I think your option of two 25mg doses is good to get your feet wet.
Enjoy!
?

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 01:09:50 AM »
just taper up slowly. eventually your body will acceotp it.

knuggy

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 04:32:49 PM »
Def agree with shrek in that you should split your dose through the day, half life of stanozol oral is something like 8-10 hours. Hope that helps.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2015, 04:53:10 AM »
Ive seen people get steroid anxiety but I think it's mostly in their heads. steroids like Tren I do think can cause some anxiety ,same with dianabol and anadrol both those drugs will raise your BP pretty high wich might make you feel anxious. winstrol is pretty mild I don't think you should experience anxiety on it but everybody is diffrent. just take it slow start low and taper up. I think taking 50mg of winstrol is almost pointless unless your on alot of other gear so try to at least take 75mg a day split a few tabs and take 3 doses every 6-8 hours.

I got the best results when I was using 200mg daily but that does get expensive.