Author Topic: the importance of goal setting, the three times a week 2 month leg experiment!  (Read 13161 times)

milone79

• Getbig IV
I got great results from squatting 3x week...and up until a few weeks ago was doing a full body routine every other day...squats in one form of another was the first exercise of each workout....lots of slack jaw phaggots in here stating "you can't train legs properly more than once per week"  really?? lets see some pics of these massively developed legs of yours....

here is some more food for thought

ritch

• Getbig V
I got great results from squatting 3x week...and up until a few weeks ago was doing a full body routine every other day...squats in one form of another was the first exercise of each workout....lots of slack jaw phaggots in here stating "you can't train legs properly more than once per week"  really?? lets see some pics of these massively developed legs of yours....

here is some more food for thought

that is your example???BAhahahahahahahahahahaha h.........
Yeah, dude eats food, plenty of it, too much.

Wanna look just like him, better do what he does, fuck...

Nice try dumbass.
?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
but the i can only train legs once a week because they get sore isnt much of an argument. how sore you get is individual and doesnt really tell a whole lot
even when training hard to failure i would still be able to hit the legs again 3-4 days later. most people should be able to get in 2 leg workouts within 7 to 8 days.

milone79

• Getbig IV
that is your example???BAhahahahahahahahahahaha h.........
Yeah, dude eats food, plenty of it, too much.

Wanna look just like him, better do what he does, fuck...

Nice try dumbass.

one example...the internet is full of many...look up Dan Greene how many days a week do you think he squats you phaggot???  Keep squatting 1 x week and enjoying your pathetic legs bahahahaha

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
yes i know you wonder why i havent updated... but my injuries bother me and ive had a lot of work so ive been gone from the gym for 10 days  :-\
but i keep telling myself i needed a little rest anyway... today i will get back to gym full force!

creatine - check
protein - check

ill still  manage to squeeze in 5 weeks of training before i wrap up this experiment.

Waller

• Getbig IV
yes i know you wonder why i havent updated... but my injuries bother me and ive had a lot of work so ive been gone from the gym for 10 days  :-\
but i keep telling myself i needed a little rest anyway... today i will get back to gym full force!

creatine - check
protein - check

ill still  manage to squeeze in 5 weeks of training before i wrap up this experiment.

Did you notice anything positive from this training style in the time you were doing it?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
Did you notice anything positive from this training style in the time you were doing it?

it's too early ill probably gain a very little mass and strength regardless of what i do at this point...

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
i went into a store today to buy some shorts and went into the changing room and there were NOTICABLE muscle difference in the leg department, now i know you look good in some mirrors and lightning etc but there were no doubt - legs are improving after just a few weeks of training!!
the mass isnt there but the definition is now its just a question about keep adding mass.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
i went into a store today to buy some shorts and went into the changing room and there were NOTICABLE muscle difference in the leg department, now i know you look good in some mirrors and lightning etc but there were no doubt - legs are improving after just a few weeks of training!!
the mass isnt there but the definition is now its just a question about keep adding mass.

Do you have before/after pics to post?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
of course not  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
of course not  ::)

You post the always lame "rolling eyes" as if it's a dumb question.

So we are just suppose to take your word that you are making this progress?

On a bodybuilding board which is primarily, if not solely, visual, the reason people don't post pics is because they have nothing to post that will verify or substantiate their claims.

Thread pointless.

Thread fail.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
asking for someone to post a pic of themselves on getbig IS a dumb question.
how often do you get a "of course, hold on a sec, do you want a video with that?"

pellius

• Getbig V
how often do you get a "of course, hold on a sec, do you want a video with that?"

Asking someone to post a pic on GetBig is the most common request on this forum and the most common verification used for any claims in the fitness, health and physique industry.

If someone has nothing to hide a pic will be forthcoming. If they do, then it's excuses -- usually something about homosexuality.

I won't be holding my breath but you lose a lot of credibility making claims without proof.

Melkor

• Getbig III
Great basic movements but hella rough on the lower back.

If you find your back is taxed too much try a little variation on the movements:

Day 1 - Squat and Lying Leg Curl

Day 2 - Front Squat and Stiff Leg Deadlift (for high sets/reps not weight)

If conventional back squats are still too much on a lower back injury, do bulgarian split squats for high sets, low reps with a pause at the bottom. So instead of 3x10, do 6x5.

Waller

• Getbig IV

So what was the point of this thread? So you can just post saying yay or nay?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
So what was the point of this thread? So you can just post saying yay or nay?

its a look into the life of thegamechanger

Waller

• Getbig IV

So far we have you went clothes shopping. I can't wait for the next installment.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
went to the gym today, wasnt suppose to go but i did go anyway and i did the following:

seated rows sets of 4
incline machine chest press sets of 4
leg extensions sets of 3
leg curls sets of 3

thats it. at least i can say i went to the gym which is more than most people can

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
legs and arms are up almost an inch.
waist probably up as well  :-\
will measure again in a month.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
back after leg workout, added 40 pounds to the leg press, first time i went to failure.. not sure if worth it.
finished my session with 2x12 in the cybex glutes machine listening to "being boring" (pet shop boys approved!) (slightly homo)
for a second there i was wondering if people heard my choice of music and thought i was gay, i looked over my shoulders when i went into the bathroom afterwards to make sure i wasnt followed (might be sending out signals that im not completely aware of)

to my defense i imagine 1-2 girls watching me. ("what a tool" might be what they were thinking rather than "what a sexy beast")

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I'd rather look into the anus of my dog.  ;)

Ok, seriously, this was a decent thread topic and I'm glad you made some gains.

But seriously posting some before/after quad pics is very easy to do without showing your face.

1. Aim the camera down below your waist towards your quads.
2. Flex quads and click a few shots
3. Load pics on forum.  FYI< face is not seen in this kind of shot.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
legs up 2.3 inches since 4th of june

Waller

• Getbig IV
legs up 2.3 inches since 4th of june

Your legs have grown over an inch in 8 days?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
Your legs have grown over an inch in 8 days?

last time cold, now pumped
so not entirely fair measurement i guess but ill take it