Author Topic: Zion Labs T5  (Read 5416 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Zion Labs T5
« on: May 27, 2015, 06:56:46 AM »
Hi guys.

Im not a huge supplement freak but i was looking for any first hand experience of this product. Generally i use Body Supreme Creatine because its fruit punch flavour goes down well and i feel good using it, however ive just bought this from "behind the counter" and im not sure if its widely available or illegal due to the ephedrine content.

Anyway i took a single capsule and i feel insane. So much energy, my workout felt great and 2 hours later im still loaded with energy and ready to go. Has anyone used this before and if so what effects did it have on you physically? Im looking to drop some bodyfat as im 108KG just now and not in the best shape ive ever been in.

Thank you for your time, any responses are greatly appreciated.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Zion Labs T5
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 08:52:15 PM »
Is that the old-school ECA formula?
:

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 06:24:46 AM »
Hi Princess,

yeah i believe so:

Ephedrine - 30mg
Caffeine - 250mg
Aspirin - 150mg

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 07:48:57 AM »
Hi Princess,

yeah i believe so:

Ephedrine - 30mg
Caffeine - 250mg
Aspirin - 150mg

Unlikely you'd be able to find that "behind the counter" in the States.  Retailers would be too worried about getting busted.  Check the ingredient sources and use according to basic guidelines.   It can make sleep difficult, so adjust timing accordingly.  Lots of info found here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=70793.0
:

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 07:55:15 AM »
i thought there was something off by the way he was saying he had something stronger and went in the back, i noticed the ephedrine and thought it might be a bad idea. Im sleeping about 4 hours a night, cant settle at all.

Thank you very much for the information  :)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 09:20:45 AM »
i thought there was something off by the way he was saying he had something stronger and went in the back, i noticed the ephedrine and thought it might be a bad idea. Im sleeping about 4 hours a night, cant settle at all.

That might subside after awhile, but still... adjust timing if you're going to follow thru with it.
:

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 03:15:48 PM »

similar to the old mini thins that used to be knocking around all over the uk, i got my 1st bottle about 12 yr ago from behind a sup shop counter too..

dont take late on, but you get some great workouts on the stuff... good livener for a night out too

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 04:25:35 PM »
Its killed my appetite and i cant sleep but im blitzing my way through workouts. Cant believe how much energy i have, never thought about using them for a night out  ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 05:26:02 PM »
why not just buy the stuff seperate? This way you can take less ephedrine at certain times or more, depending on how you feel. With these formula's, you always gotta add more caffeine if you want more ephedrine.

?