Author Topic: 2015 - OFFICIAL AC BRASIL THREAD!!!  (Read 676 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
2015 - OFFICIAL AC BRASIL THREAD!!!
« on: May 27, 2015, 08:09:17 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dear Shawn, suck my cock!  :)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: 2015 - OFFICIAL AC BRASIL THREAD!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 02:18:36 PM »
Fail on this one! Time for some bump!

1. Ramy
2. Cedric
3. Morel
4. Martinez

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 02:33:50 PM »
1cedric.
2ramy.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 02:42:12 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dear Shawn, suck my cock!  :)

Does the little bald fucker turn you on that much?

... Just kidding :)  I like ya, Julio.  And the fact is, Shawn can be annoying as hell.  He's certainly not dumb, per se, but his slightly high-pitched voice and verbosity makes him a little difficult to take in large doses (i.e., more than about 30 seconds at a time).  

Back "in the day," Shawn was something else, at least when he kept his lid shut.  He trained hard, moved very impressive weight in good form for lotsa reps, and consistently showed up ripped onstage.  I thought he deserved 2nd in the '93 Olympia but, by the same token, I thought Levrone overtook him the following year ... however, to yet again be fair to Shawn, his placings in the '95 Olympia and '96 ASC were bad jokes.  

The dude deserved better, and I can't speak to his placings past about '99ish, but he could've easily been third in that show behind Ronnie and Chris.  Flex's delts, arms and calves looked like a hive of bees had stung each area, daily, for a good week or so pre-contest.  And since Levrone was off, and Swellsonbaty had taken his divorce so hard that he started abusing oil/Synthol at that point, Shawn easily deserved third.  He couldn't challenge Ronnie, but he still could've given Chris a bit of a run.