Author Topic: The Navy Mike front yard saga?  (Read 16064 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Navy Mike front yard saga?
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2015, 09:14:18 PM »
Lol I use to get furious but this site is so bad to everyone I just don't let it get to me. This is like dicks last resort of forums. You come here knowing people are going to go in on you

You ain't kidding. Posted a couple pics of my Playa Del Carmen vacation a couple years ago and you'd a thought I killed Betty White... but it's expected

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2015, 09:35:46 PM »
Lol I use to get furious but this site is so bad to everyone I just don't let it get to me. This is like dicks last resort of forums. You come here knowing people are going to go in on you

It's easy to have that attitude when you are eating that fine corn.  Forget all that funny front yard stuff, you got better bushes to trim.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2015, 09:52:31 PM »
Yes sir that's the hope. She is on point. But she's just happy to step on a national stage. I personally think she's good enough to do battle on the Olympia stage. Lots of politics tho

This is her today 3 days Out going to carb her up just a tad and dry her out only has much as the judges are looking for. Might have to smooth her out some depending on what they want

Vacuum your carpet FFS

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2015, 05:39:42 AM »
You ain't kidding. Posted a couple pics of my Playa Del Carmen vacation a couple years ago and you'd a thought I killed Betty White... but it's expected

Did you hit xPlor while you were down there?  Zip lines there were awesome:

Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2015, 11:00:33 AM »
Did you hit xPlor while you were down there?  Zip lines there were awesome:

I did. They were cool. Zip lining over a pit of jaguars and crocodiles...priceless. Did some higher and longer ones in Costa Rica but Xplor was right up there with it as far as fun. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2015, 11:05:20 AM »
I did. They were cool. Zip lining over a pit of jaguars and crocodiles...priceless. Did some higher and longer ones in Costa Rica but Xplor was right up there with it as far as fun. 

Was really cool how that had heaps of free fruit and local protein shakes/coffee stations there all for free.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2015, 11:27:36 AM »
Was really cool how that had heaps of free fruit and local protein shakes/coffee stations there all for free.

We're heading back to Playa on Sunday. We may do it again