Author Topic: why are tall people such fa.ggots  (Read 9735 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: why are tall people such fa.ggots
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 01:23:45 AM »
Chicks will dig it bro, im normally like that but at the mo im a massive c.unt from giving up smoking.

And don't I know this! Most of the women I know are wild for "sensitive men" as opposed to the more crude types like one is likely to find on Getbig.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 02:05:20 AM »
And don't I know this! Most of the women I know are wild for "sensitive men" as opposed to the more crude types like one is likely to find on Getbig.

The ones worth having a relationship with are anyway.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2015, 02:06:36 AM »
Taller is better.
I'm 6'2ft but would love to be even taller - around 6'6ft would feel awesome.
Proportions are important though. Being tall isn't that impressive if your proportions are fucked.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 10:17:25 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 10:27:21 AM »
Taller is better.
I'm 6'2ft but would love to be even taller - around 6'6ft would feel awesome.
Proportions are important though. Being tall isn't that impressive if your proportions are fucked.

As a short man, Ive always felt like it matters less and less as you get older, especially if youre established in your career and have a family. At that point, no one really cares.

However, I admit that being on the short side can suck growing up during junior high and high school days, although I never outright had a problem. I went to an all black high school, and no one cared that I was on the short side. Instead, I just got called the usual racial slurs (honkey, cracka, etc).
X

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2015, 10:33:27 AM »
Is that lee priest ? LOL

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 10:49:24 AM »
As a short man, Ive always felt like it matters less and less as you get older, especially if youre established in your career and have a family. At that point, no one really cares.

However, I admit that being on the short side can suck growing up during junior high and high school days, although I never outright had a problem. I went to an all black high school, and no one cared that I was on the short side. Instead, I just got called the usual racial slurs (honkey, cracka, etc).
HOW TALL ARE U?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 11:16:44 AM »

6'3 here. Smack bang in the middle of awesomeness.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2015, 11:23:12 AM »
Not a day goes by where I don't long for the thrill of not knowing which theme park rides I'm allowed on without standing by the sign.  :'(

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 11:27:48 AM »
 ;D
F

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 03:40:14 PM »
I'm 6'4 and enjoy life.

Pygmy's tribe exist in Russia, just look how tall is Putin & Medvedev  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 03:56:33 PM »
Instead, I just got called the usual racial slurs (honkey, cracka, etc).

Did you ever want to return the favor and call your classmates by the common racial slurs used for them? If so, how'd that work out for you?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 04:08:03 PM »
Ive had some abuse from some tall ginger person who thinks people want to be tall, i dont get it like who wants to look like a bean pole, tall people have trouble packing on muscle and take it out on others. Also if they have a normal sized cock it looks tiny on them is that why they are so jelly of normal people?
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 04:12:37 PM »
Did you ever want to return the favor and call your classmates by the common racial slurs used for them? If so, how'd that work out for you?

Hello no. I would have been killed by a bunch of bloods, crips or latin kings.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2015, 04:28:47 PM »
Hello no. I would have been killed by a bunch of bloods, crips or latin kings.

Smart man, or boy since you were a student. It seems so unfair though. Black folks frequently call each other n.i.g.g.e.r and other racial slurs they claim are fighting words. Many readily use racial slurs when address white folks. I was called a "long nosed, shit ass, whitey" by a couple of black dudes. Like you, I did not return the favor. They were definitely looking for a fight.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 06:00:54 PM »
Not a day goes by where I don't long for the thrill of not knowing which theme park rides I'm allowed on without standing by the sign.  :'(

The last time I went to Six Flags, the best rides were off limits to me because I exceeded the max height  >:(

Such discrimination.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2015, 06:09:01 PM »
The last time I went to Six Flags, the best rides were off limits to me because I exceeded the max height  >:(

Such discrimination.

I really don't think being 6'4" nowadays is a big deal they're a dime a dozen. I remember being in school in Ireland and I was one of the tallest in the whole school at 6'5". There was a few around 6'7" but now 12 years later I see loads of high school kids as tall as me. When I lived in holland...hah forget about it they're freaks. But when tall guys like us are jacked at all you look way better than average men.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2015, 09:05:46 PM »
I really don't think being 6'4" nowadays is a big deal they're a dime a dozen. I remember being in school in Ireland and I was one of the tallest in the whole school at 6'5". There was a few around 6'7" but now 12 years later I see loads of high school kids as tall as me. When I lived in holland...hah forget about it they're freaks. But when tall guys like us are jacked at all you look way better than average men.

Putin don't like anyone over 155cm  8)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2015, 12:29:28 AM »
How are Stallones elevator shoes these days?  I always found it funny how he achieved so much in life, yet is still insecure about his height.
N

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2015, 12:49:07 AM »
How are Stallones elevator shoes these days?  I always found it funny how he achieved so much in life, yet is still insecure about his height.

That's cause Hollywood celebs are all insecure more than the average person. Constantly in front of the camera, hair transplants, plastic surgeries, drugs, etc they are as mentally sick as bbers are. Anyone obsessed with how they look to a point where countless selfies are needed and approval from complete strangers are all fucked in the head

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2015, 03:54:26 AM »

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2015, 04:17:31 AM »
I was at the doctors earlier and for shits n giggles said can i measure my height... im 5 foot 9 thats right fuckers im 5'9 so without shoes 5'8 fuck im gutted im taller than i thought and its raining heavy as fuck, today has been a bad day...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2015, 05:35:05 AM »
Most men are shorter than they think they are.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2015, 06:57:59 AM »
I was at the doctors earlier and for shits n giggles said can i measure my height... im 5 foot 9 thats right fuckers im 5'9 so without shoes 5'8 fuck im gutted im taller than i thought and its raining heavy as fuck, today has been a bad day...

you insecure little oompa loompa

you are 5 ft 6 munchkin
T

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2015, 07:24:47 AM »
you insecure little oompa loompa

you are 5 ft 6 munchkin

LOL even I was like wtf? But alas im taller than I thought  :'(