Author Topic: Bob Woodward throws cold water on the left's claim that Bush lied about Iraq  (Read 4647 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
I understand your scepticism... There are tons of things you have read on the net to cause it. I will not go into detail nor will I reply - but I assure you that your information is incorrect. I lost a very good friend at the Pentagon that day and several of my former colleagues that either never left or went back have spoken with me in depth. Things may not be as clear as it would be believed but I KNOW that "we" didnt do this.

"I will not go into detail or reply"

No Shiit, because if you did, I'd make a fool out of you.

Move on boy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
uh huh...sure.....and when we left Vietnam they were stable too.,..until two years later when the Vietcong invaded...Iraq...same thing

and since you have all the answers please tell us what exactly we should do ol' wise one

I think your grasp of history is a bit off......I don't know why you guys bother at times.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I think your grasp of history is a bit off......I don't know why you guys bother at times.

exactly which part of history is off, ol' wise one???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
uh huh...sure.....and when we left Vietnam they were stable too.,..until two years later when the Vietcong invaded...Iraq...same thing

and since you have all the answers please tell us what exactly we should do ol' wise one

We didn't leave a stabilizing force behind in Vietnam.  We did in Germany and South Korea.  That's exactly what we should have done in Iraq.  Had we done so, we wouldn't be talking about ISIS running through Iraq and headhunter wouldn't be getting WARNOs for possible deployments back to Iraq.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Correct, the Laws of Physics/ Thermodynamics can never take a day off.

First: please explain how Building 7 collapsed at freefall speed from scattered office fires in 6 seconds.
( official story )

After that, we'll discuss how 2 commercial jetliners "EVAPORATED", one @ at the Pentagon & one in Shanksville Pa. ( official story)

Nah.  I tried having a discussion with 911 Troofers many years ago.  Was a complete waste of time.  Your conspiracy theory is nutty.  You should talk to 240 is back, who is a fellow 911 Troofer.  He can tell you all about how one of the commercial airliners was secretly landed overseas, all the passengers were killed and their bodies were secretly disposed of, how we used holograms to fake the plane crashes, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
We didn't leave a stabilizing force behind in Vietnam.  We did in Germany and South Korea.  That's exactly what we should have done in Iraq.  Had we done so, we wouldn't be talking about ISIS running through Iraq and headhunter wouldn't be getting WARNOs for possible deployments back to Iraq.  

you know exactly why we couldn't be in IRAQ..stop being dishonest..they did not want us there and not grantlng us the agreement we wanted was tantamount to kicking us out of the country...we could not stay there against their wishes as an occupying force....

I'm still waiting for your solution to ISIS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
you know exactly why we couldn't be in IRAQ..stop being dishonest..they did not want us there and not grantlng us the agreement we wanted was tantamount to kicking us out of the country...we couldn not stay there againast their wishes as an occupyig force....

I'm still waiting for your solution to ISIS

Ok andre.  Whatever you say.   ::)

I gave you my solution.  We should have left a stabilizing force behind.

Let me ask you a question:  if we didn't have a choice, and we only let because they kicked us out, then why is Obama running around the country bragging about ending the war in Iraq? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Ok andre.  Whatever you say.   ::)

I gave you my solution.  We should have left a stabilizing force behind.

Let me ask you a question:  if we didn't have a choice, and we only let because they kicked us out, then why is Obama running around the country bragging about ending the war in Iraq? 

because the war had ended before they kicked us out...he was in the process of withdrawing our troops and wanted to leave a small force behind.....they said no to the agreement and then we took all our marbles and left....

and you know all of this.....you just play the deveil's advocate....and I still want to hear what we should do about ISIS...specifically

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
because the war had ended before they kicked us out...he was in the process of withdrawing our troops and wanted to leave a small force behind.....they said no to the agreement and then we took all our marbles and left....

and you know all of this.....you just play the deveil's advocate....and I still want to hear what we should do about ISIS...specifically

Obama:  "Four years ago I promised to end the war in Iraq, and I did."  Then he claimed he had no choice.  

He's in office because Obamabots like you don't hold him accountable for things like this:

I gave you my "solution" for ISIS in Iraq several times:  a stabilizing force just like we have in Germany and South Korea.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Just when you think these internet physicists with their stellar interpretation of video have died off...they come back like fucking zombies.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

This is not even close to what happend. Let me be clear ok.....Bush planned to leave about 25K troops and was negociating with the Iraqis for around that number. It included 2 HBCTS/air - fixed and helicopter/police and army training teams called MTT's/SOF in a direct action role and SOF conducting training with the Iraqis. The mix was roughly that. The Iraqi PM could deal with that number. After shitbird was elected...that all changed. We withdrew faster then anticipated and Obama decided that the number would be roughly 3K...or 1HBCT. 1HBCT can just about protect itself and thats about it. The Iraqi PM could not sell 1HBCT to parliment. That level of commitment comes with less equipment for the Iraqi military and far less training. He could withstand the political pressure with 25-30K Americans and their dollars. Obama knew this and knew we'd have to leave...so we left. Thats it. Obama left the mess we're seeing.

L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

This is not even close to what happend. Let me be clear ok.....Bush planned to leave about 25K troops and was negociating with the Iraqis for around that number. It included 2 HBCTS/air - fixed and helicopter/police and army training teams called MTT's/SOF in a direct action role and SOF conducting training with the Iraqis. The mix was roughly that. The Iraqi PM could deal with that number. After shitbird was elected...that all changed. We withdrew faster then anticipated and Obama decided that the number would be roughly 3K...or 1HBCT. 1HBCT can just about protect itself and thats about it. The Iraqi PM could not sell 1HBCT to parliment. That level of commitment comes with less equipment for the Iraqi military and far less training. He could withstand the political pressure with 25-30K Americans and their dollars. Obama knew this and knew we'd have to leave...so we left. Thats it. Obama left the mess we're seeing.

Thank you. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Dude...you are basically saying what I said......the other stuff about Parliament and political pressure and all that stuff can be debated.......Obama wanted to leave a small force in  place.....of course he wanted to get the hell out of there,,..that was why he was elected....Iraq would not sign the agreement.....convenient for Obama.....because he wanted to leave any way.....end of story dude