Author Topic: Trump hopes to further humiliate GOP  (Read 1054 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump hopes to further humiliate GOP
« on: May 28, 2015, 04:32:49 PM »
Trump was a lifetime liberal that became repub less than a decade ago.  He sent love letters and congrats to pelosi in 2006 for taking the power back.  he lived a liberal lifestyle, and arguably, still does.  And he was inept on the issues, threatening countries in a foolish manner too.

he's paid tens of millions by liberal network NBC, and made the very legit Qs about the birther movement look like a joke because of the shitty way he mishandled it.

now he wants to turn the GOP nomination into a spectacle and take away GOP votes and donations from actual conservative candidates.

Donald Trump to make 'major' announcement in NYC on June 16

Source: WMUR

If you’re a Donald Trump fan, mark June 16 on your calendar. If you’re a Donald Trump fan in New Hampshire, mark June 17.

WMUR.com has learned that the business executive and reality television personality will make an announcement at the Trump Tower in Manhattan on June 16, and he plans to return to the first-primary state the following day.

A source close to Trump confirmed the dates and said a "major" announcement by Trump will be forthcoming, but stopped short of saying outright that Trump will announce his candidacy for president at that time.

All signs point to a Trump declaration of candidacy, however. He has been moving in that direction for many months with steps beyond those he took in his previous flirtations. And he told WMUR.com in April that he is “very much inclined” to become a candidate.

Trump has set up a pre-campaign organization, headed by conservative strategist Corey Lewandowski of Windham, and has hired staffers in New Hampshire and first-caucus state Iowa, as well as in South Carolina, where the first primary in the South will be held.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/politics/donald-trump-to-make-major-announcement-in-nyc-on-june-16/33267186

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Trump hopes to further humiliate GOP
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »
You would think if he is legitimately going to run he'll be right around that top 10 in polling and likely on stage for the debate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 05:59:58 PM »
You would think if he is legitimately going to run he'll be right around that top 10 in polling and likely on stage for the debate.

He's a sideshow.  I want to say he has zero chance, but it's possible all of the other candidates could be in a building at the same time that gets hit by a meteor. 

Other than that, he will not sniff the GOP nomination and shouldn't be invited to the debates. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 08:41:07 AM »
he has what it takes to run in the primary.
name recognition
lots of money
his name on lots of buildings
hit TV show
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 08:50:59 AM »
Here we go.  Turn the political process into a clown show.  It's officially begun.  

You won't hear about Cruz' plan for energy independence.  You won' hear about Carson's immigration solution.  You don't hear about Rand's solution for Iraq.

What you WILL hear about is a lifetime liberal like Trump - paid tens of millions by NBC - making a mockery of the birth certificate issue - as he uses the political process to raise his own brand, hurting the GOP in the process.

Watch and see.

Trump came out on DAY ONE and created all these questions about Cruz's birth certificate, even though it was resolved a year ago.  He SHIT all over this great repub senator's day one.

TRUMP is a lifetime liberal who only turned into a repub when he needed ratings.
TRUMP is anti-gun and highly incompetent on most issues not the economy.

TRUMP is a liberal PLANT, designed to steal airtime from legit republicans as he pretends to run each year.

He's paid tens of millions by LIBERAL TV NETWORK NBC each year.  He compltely made obama look correct and like a winner with the birth certificate, even showing up at the white house press dinner to get mocked.

Trump is a joke and disgusting that he pretends to run as a repub each time.  All of the liberal republicans I know - the ones who smoke pot daily, drink and drive, fuck around on their spouse, and live in bars - they ALL support trump.  He's the "entertainment" republican.  that's fucking it.  Trump makes my blood boil lol.  He's disgusting and mark my words, he WILL steal away limelight from legit repubs in 2016 while pretending to run.

Of course, if repubs are cool with it, so be it.  Enjoy president hilary because nobody got to know Rand Paul or Cruz because Trump was too busy screaming about how only HE knows how to fix china's little red wagon.... lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 09:00:37 AM »
“Our country needs a truly great leader, and we need a great leader now,” Trump said. “We also need a cheerleader.” The real estate mogul and reality star admitted that he thought President Obama could have been a good cheerleader for the nation when he was elected in 2008, but failed to lead.

“Our country is in serious trouble, we don’t have victories anymore,” Trump said to a raucous crowd while detailing what  he considers America’s diminished standing compared to nations like China. “I beat China all the time,” he said.

Great.  Maybe trump can be the first president in history to actually instigate a war with China BEFORE he even takes office.

what the fck is wrong with this country where republicans are slurping a lifetime liberal like Trump, an anti-gun man-whore paid tens of millions by NBC.

Shit, there Cruz, rand, carson... then rubio, jeb, huck.... then 50 feet of crap... THEN you find Trump.

Enjoy it GOP... if you are stupid enough to elect a lifetime liberal like Trump because you're a tv groupie, don't be surprised if hilary thoroughly embarrasses him in the debates when we all realize he doesn't know policy for shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 09:01:05 AM »
Still better than ANYONE on the left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 09:05:31 AM »
Still better than ANYONE on the left.

this kind of shitty belief system is what gave us senile mccain and clueless palin, remember?  Repubs settled for a dogshit ticket because "at least it's not obama" and nobody showed up to vote for that dogshit ticket.

Trump is running against other republicans right now, Coach.  Remember?

Tell us you think he's a dog shit republican, coach.  Have some conviction, baby!  Don't defend him because he now claims (R)... he was sending love letters to Pelosi in 2006 congratulating her on defeating the repubs, remember?  ;)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 10:09:22 AM »
Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Doom is amused.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 10:11:56 AM »
The Donald might make me rethink my feelings for the GOP; I will give him a chance .
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 04:29:53 AM »
He's a sideshow.  I want to say he has zero chance, but it's possible all of the other candidates could be in a building at the same time that gets hit by a meteor. 

Other than that, he will not sniff the GOP nomination and shouldn't be invited to the debates. 

Why not?   He's now polling 2nd nationally, in a statistical dead heat with jeb. 

You should stop underestimating the willingness of gop voters to rally behind trash.  Cain, remember?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 12:37:04 PM »
Why not?   He's now polling 2nd nationally, in a statistical dead heat with jeb. 

You should stop underestimating the willingness of gop voters to rally behind trash.  Cain, remember?

I've already explained why not.

I remember Cain.  Good guy.  Did not sniff the nomination.  If you are using Herman Cain to try and prove a point that Trump will be the nominee, then your logic skills are even worse than I thought. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 12:02:00 PM »

LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 05:31:18 PM »
If you are using Herman Cain to try and prove a point that Trump will be the nominee, then your logic skills are even worse than I thought. 

If you are using Herman Cain to try and prove a point that Trump will be the nominee, then your logic skills are even worse than I thought.