Author Topic: Perma bulkers...get with it. Dad bods are out!  (Read 2456 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Perma bulkers...get with it. Dad bods are out!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 08:15:48 PM »
I first heard of dad bods about a week ago. I can't keep up with this shit. Guess I'll have to cut out the Oreos.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 12:36:51 PM »
This trend comes in now as the "Foodie" trend fizzles out. So after all the food trucks and gourmet deep fried desserts you can now proudly say that are proud to be fat. Way to go America.

Anyone with a brain knows that a fit body never goes out of style. Line up 10 guys, 9 dad bods and one guy with a swimmer's body with abs, guess which one women really wanna fuck?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 12:42:01 PM »
leonadro dicaprio looked fat in recent pics, and anything he does is great, so voila...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 01:02:43 PM »
This trend comes in now as the "Foodie" trend fizzles out. So after all the food trucks and gourmet deep fried desserts you can now proudly say that are proud to be fat. Way to go America.

Anyone with a brain knows that a fit body never goes out of style. Line up 10 guys, 9 dad bods and one guy with a swimmer's body with abs, guess which one women really wanna fuck?
This is an easy answer.  The one with a decently handsome face and a great career.  Women just simply don't want to fuck soley based off looks(majority of the time).  They don't think like us dude!  Why do you think the biggest fan following for bodybuilding is a schmoes?!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 06:56:36 PM »
This is an easy answer.  The one with a decently handsome face and a great career.  Women just simply don't want to fuck soley based off looks(majority of the time).  They don't think like us dude!  Why do you think the biggest fan following for bodybuilding is a schmoes?!

I said just line them up. Didn't say they have a resume with them lol.

Bodybuilding is not the fit body I described. I said a swimmer's body with abs. Not shredded abs. Just abs.

You really gonna tell you me you put 9 fat guys next to a fit guy and women are gonna go on and ask what their jobs are?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 07:19:01 PM »
3:20! :D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Mr. AZ 2003