Author Topic: Donating money to the church...  (Read 7222 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Donating money to the church...
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 08:55:42 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 09:01:29 PM »
Naïve question but : would Wiggzer black J.C. accept white race made coins ........................ ................... :)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2015, 09:02:24 PM »
Naïve question but : would Wiggzer black J.C. accept white race made coins ........................ ................... :)

I would take monies from the white man.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 09:07:09 PM »
I would take monies from the white man.

unfortunately U a WHITE  :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 09:07:21 PM »
Anyone know people like this?  Dumbest shit I ever heard of.
Imaginary guy in the sky...keep believing.

Any worse, when a smart individual does so.

Anything theists do for "the imaginary guy in the sky" is the dumbest $h!* you've ever heard....offerings, praying, worshipping....whatever you can think of. 

Just a silly troll thread.    ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2015, 09:10:00 PM »
Perfect video for the thread title

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 09:10:37 PM »
90's
they didnt exist until the 79-80 season

hoping the Rangers win too

Serious question,  wasn't the Edmonton run during the 80's, I thought team was broken up in the 90's when Gretzky went to LA and Messia went to NY?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 09:11:35 PM »
Serious question,  wasn't the Edmonton run during the 80's, I thought team was broken up in the 90's when Gretzky went to LA and Messia went to NY?

never even realized i wrote 90s til u pointed it out

yessir it is 80s

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2015, 09:12:30 PM »

Yes, I was going to ask Avesher this. I just looked it up and it said that Oilers first started to play in the early 70s. I think Avesher was mistaken. Now he has to post a picture of potato!  :) :D

The Oilers were founded on November 1, 1971, with the team playing its first season in 1972, as one of twelve founding franchises of the major professional World Hockey Association (WHA)

Edit: Saw his post above. But he still has to post a picture of potato!
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 09:13:44 PM »
Yes, I was going to ask Avesher this. I just looked it up and it said that Oilers first started to play in the early 70s. I think Avesher was mistaken. Now he has to post a picture of potato!  :) :D

The Oilers were founded on November 1, 1971, with the team playing its first season in 1972, as one of twelve founding franchises of the major professional World Hockey Association (WHA)

ya WHA
they werent NHL til 79-80
in the Oilers first year Gretzky tied for the scoring championship but Dionne got it based on goals scored

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 09:19:53 PM »
never even realized i wrote 90s til u pointed it out

yessir it is 80s

Thanks bro. I literally thought I lost a decade.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 09:29:16 PM »
Anything theists do for "the imaginary guy in the sky" is the dumbest $h!* you've ever heard....offerings, praying, worshipping....whatever you can think of. 

Just a silly troll thread.    ::)
No trolling at all.  It's a serious topic.  Judging by the scripture in your avatar...you bought the story too.
Imagine if you first heard the story of the bible from someone at the age of 30.  You would literally laugh at the person if they tried to pass it as a factual.  As a fictional tale, you'd applaud and say...good one!
I'm honestly not trolling, but am legitimate in my points here.
If you try to apply logic to the bible, it fails every time.  Religion can not be based on facts and logic though, as we know.  Mythical creatures and stories are great when you're a kid, but at some point someone has to let you in on the secret...there is no God.  Same kind of thing with Santa Claus.  I remember when kids in school at the age of 7 would say he didn't exist, I didn't believe them.  When I realized they were telling the truth...I accepted it and moved on.  Consider doing the same.
N

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 09:31:44 PM »
They should donate it to bodybuilders

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 09:36:11 PM »
They should donate it to bodybuilders
At least there would be a legit use for the money.  Lifting weights is an actual proven reality and tangible.  Also, a superior lifestyle on the pro level...minus the g4p, gear, synthol, insulin, thongs, hgh, and so on.
N

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:41 PM »
lol a guy in the sky--people actually believe that exists and by going into some man made building and saying some words to mr imaginary man in the sky all will be good

oh brother hows that working out for you religious freaks so far?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 09:49:36 PM »
From what I hear, all churches have to give some money to the Vatican. The Vatican was responsible for moving child molesting priests from church to church in order to avoid prosecution. Any money you donate may go toward the Vatican. Who would want their money to possibly go toward an organization which supports pedophillia?  :-\ :-\

I think you have this wrong. It's probably not all churches, but maybe it's all Catholic churches.

It is more likely that the Church lawyers advise them to not admit to anything and deny ever accusation until the bitter end. One a priest admits to accusations of pedophilia, the church has to open their pocket books big time. I do not believe the Catholic church supports these abhorrent crimes against children. They do seem to go out of their way to protect other clergy though. It definitely looks like the "good ole boy system" run amok.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2015, 09:53:49 PM »
no man I know people know, its just funny sounding, its not a personal info thing

if i wanted to do that i could spit out your address and phone number
would u like me to pm it to u in case you have doubts?

look croatch
I have a shitload of peoples personal info from getbig. Most dont even know I have it. But I quit that personal info bullshit. Im just here to have a laugh, and your name makes me laugh,...so lets all relax

This is so Joon like that it's spooky. Well, not really because it's just all horseshit anyway. Denicebiceps doesn't really know shit about anyone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2015, 09:54:01 PM »
I think you have this wrong. It's probably not all churches, but maybe it's all Catholic churches.

It is more likely that the Church lawyers advise them to not admit to anything and deny ever accusation until the bitter end. One a priest admits to accusations of pedophilia, the church has to open their pocket books big time. I do not believe the Catholic church supports these abhorrent crimes against children. They do seem to go out of their way to protect other clergy though. It definitely looks like the "good ole boy system" run amok.  

No, the Vatican was directly involved in moving child molesting priests from church to church to avoid prosecution. This was proven. And I am sure they were molesting other little boys.

It does not matter if it was ONE church or 100 churches. The fact that the Vatican was engaging in such behavior makes it disgusting.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2015, 10:12:20 PM »
No, the Vatican was directly involved in moving child molesting priests from church to church to avoid prosecution. This was proven. And I am sure they were molesting other little boys.

It does not matter if it was ONE church or 100 churches. The fact that the Vatican was engaging in such behavior makes it disgusting.

What caught my attention about the post to which I responded was that it implied and said all churches. There are a host of churches that have nothing to do with the Vatican. In fact is it not only the Catholic church which is associated with and beholding to the Vatican?

To be clear, pedophilia is something I find beyond disgusting. I'm not a believer in Capitol punishment, but if there was ever an argument for it that I could support, pedophilia would be at the top of my list. At the very least these creeps should all be castrated. And women who engage in pedophilia should have their vagina's stitched closed.

Have you ever seen the movie The Children's Hour? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054743/
It brings up the fact that sometimes these accusations are merely the product of over active children's minds. It can sometimes be hard to tell the difference between this situation and real instances of pedophilia.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2015, 10:14:33 PM »
This is so Joon like that it's spooky. Well, not really because it's just all horseshit anyway. Denicebiceps doesn't really know shit about anyone.

I cant fathom u r so retarded that u dont know who i am when princess l is the one who lets me on here once a week..verified my id...and i posted pics of ma and also my dog

Fucking tards on here

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2015, 10:19:03 PM »
Geezus i see grampa semen swallower is still at it with long winded tldr replies

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2015, 10:30:47 PM »
Have 3 fiends giving money to church. God is the only hope they have in life when everything else in life dosent give them satisfaction (consumtion, work, money, status, and all stupid things in society created by stupid humans etc)...

U need to belive and have dreams when consumtion and materialistic things in life dosent fill your emptyness...some people will understand this some dont. Dont jude before you have lived an entire life, and not even then bcz u can only see what u have seen, and can will never understand what other people see feel experience...

The church give you friends, social terapy, faith and "free" entertainment...is it wrong to pay less than a clubticket for all that?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2015, 10:38:47 PM »
One of my best sales guys, donates 15% of his income to his church, shites me plus prick always leans on me for more, even tried to tell him to reduce it as Gods under margin pressure same as me, he didn't find it funny, to this day how he outsells like he does in such a hard drinking industry is beyond me, who knows maybe god and the 15% is on his side, one things for sure the  guys worth every dollar.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2015, 10:51:07 PM »
Croatch, Josh and anyone else this applies to:

I know your stance and respect your feelings towards  Christianity, Croatch you made a fantastic case for your beliefs,  but as a serious question you don't believe in a divine power at all?

Also is there a reason you choose Santa/Easter Bunny/Tooth Fairy as the comparison to God? I get it that you see them all as imaginary,  mythical characters but the Jedo Christian God of the Bible isn't portrayed as a genie in the Scriptures.

Again not trolling just asking legit curiosities. Thanks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2015, 10:55:46 PM »
Croatch, Josh and anyone else this applies to:

I know your stance and respect your feelings towards  Christianity, Croatch you made a fantastic case for your beliefs,  but as a serious question you don't believe in a divine power at all?

Also is there a reason you choose Santa/Easter Bunny/Tooth Fairy as the comparison to God? I get it that you see them all as imaginary,  mythical characters but the Jedo Christian God of the Bible isn't portrayed as a genie in the Scriptures.

Again not trolling just asking legit curiosities. Thanks.

You sound shocked that he doesn't believe in a divine power at all. A lot of people don't. Many on here dont, including myself. In this day and age, its really all not that surprising.
X