Author Topic: Bikers plan Muhammed Cartoon contest outside AZ mosque today.  (Read 9108 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/28/armed-bikers-plan-to-draw-cartoons-of-mohammed-outside-a-mosque-in-arizona/

Now, I am not a fan of Islam, but I almost have no sympathy for these people if it gets ugly.  If you kick a hornets nest, and they sting you, you shouldn't have done it, right?  WTF is the matter with people, we should just leave each other alone.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
Re: Bikers plan Muhammed Cartoon contest outside AZ mosque today.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 05:58:00 AM »
I see where you're coming from but I also don't like the fact that they seemingly have that kind of intimidation power. They need to learn that people can mock and slander their religion and it doesn't give them a right to commit murder in retaliation.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 06:01:02 AM »
good
Ψ

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 06:01:17 AM »
IDIOCY3

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 06:21:48 AM »
I see where you're coming from but I also don't like the fact that they seemingly have that kind of intimidation power. They need to learn that people can mock and slander their religion and it doesn't give them a right to commit murder in retaliation.

x2

Amurrica, has "freedom of speech".  If you don't like it, go back home. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 06:22:40 AM »
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/28/armed-bikers-plan-to-draw-cartoons-of-mohammed-outside-a-mosque-in-arizona/

Now, I am not a fan of Islam, but I almost have no sympathy for these people if it gets ugly.  If you kick a hornets nest, and they sting you, you shouldn't have done it, right?  WTF is the matter with people, we should just leave each other alone.

Not if the hornets nest is freedom of speech

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 06:25:17 AM »
Retards.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 06:41:00 AM »

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 06:49:47 AM »

you're kidding right?

why dont we apply the muslims standard of outrage to everything that could be deemed offensive in society... other religions, race, ethnicity, sexual preference, gender, height etc..... If you offend anybody they have the right to kill you because they feel that strongly about the issue. Imagine a world like that.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 06:50:38 AM »
edit

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 06:52:03 AM »
LOL they need to do this in the UK

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 06:52:08 AM »
The problem with doing this is that it will just end up creating more problems - and possibly deaths.
The bikers will be safe of course. A minority of Muslims in America aren't going to do anything to them. Things aren't going to "turn ugly" there.

However, what about the American marines currently situated in Islamic countries? I doubt this act will go down well in Muslim nations and it just puts the Americans staying there at more risk, not to mention the other minorities living there.

It reminds me of another retard (Ted Cruz) who used a seminar about Christians in the Middle East to instead, preach some Zionist bullshit. Either these kind of people are totally unaware of the consequences their actions may have (making them retards) or don't care about what the consequences of their actions will be - making them evil.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2015, 06:54:38 AM »
Fuck the Muslims if they get mad.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 06:57:35 AM »
The problem with doing this is that it will just end up creating more problems - and possibly deaths.
The bikers will be safe of course. A minority of Muslims in America aren't going to do anything to them. Things aren't going to "turn ugly" there.

However, what about the American marines currently situated in Islamic countries? I doubt this act will go down well in Muslim nations and it just puts the Americans staying there at more risk, not to mention the other minorities living there.

It reminds me of another retard (Ted Cruz) who used a seminar about Christians in the Middle East to instead, preach some Zionist bullshit. Either these kind of people are totally unaware of the consequences their actions may have (making them retards) or don't care about what the consequences of their actions will be - making them evil.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2015, 06:58:29 AM »

Now, I am not a fan of Islam, but I almost have no sympathy for these people if it gets ugly.  If you kick a hornets nest, and they sting you, you shouldn't have done it, right?  WTF is the matter with people, we should just leave each other alone.

The biker leading this event is a former US Marine, so I feel a bit of kinship with him.
The hardcore Muslim  types have used fear and intimidation as a means to prevent anyone from
saying/doing anything that disrespects Islam . Overall I'd say it's been effective for the promotion of their cause.
The ISIS  group beheads those who don't follow their views of Islam . This works in the short run and does intimidate plenty of people, but, it eventually fails .

It will be interesting to see how this new rally in AZ, comes out.
Unlike the journalists in Texas, who depended on a security force, these guys are armed and ready.

1.If a few disgruntled Muslims try to attack they could be easily taken out by this large, well armed group.
Maybe they want to die as martyrs ? If that happens, it would be the best possible "PR" spin for the Muslims.

2. BUT, what if the Muslims at this mosque assemble a few HUNDRED armed Islamic terror types?
What if they attack with automatic rifles and gun down the bikers. If that happens, the gloves come off and things would be  worse for Islamists then after 9/11. This is how wars start and I suspect the FBI has tried to talk this group down to avoid the conflict. BUT, I doubt this group will back down and go fwd as planned.
Sometimes you need to draw a line in the sand and hold your ground. This is America and you can follow any faith but we reserve the right to say what we think about it. If you feel the need to kill those who disagree with you, then you don't belong in a free and open society.

3. BUT, the Muslims might realize this group of bikers is armed, ready and not afraid. They know THIS bunch isn't going to back down or be intimidated. They might try use some alternate protest across the street.
This would require a lot of self control and refusal to attack when they see the prophet cartoons.

It will be interesting to see how the media covers this event.  ???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2015, 06:58:37 AM »
Lol

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2015, 07:01:08 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2015, 07:04:08 AM »
The Bikers are making a point to the Kebabers about free speech.

If you want to live in America (or any other civilized country for that matter), you need to follow the rules there.

We don't care about those imaginary figures you believe in. Worship them as much as you want but don't get upset if others do not share your illusions and beliefs.

Killing people for drawing Mohammed? Lol.

Do that in your own arabic countries, but leave that kindergarten behavior once you travel to civilized countries. Learn the customs and adapt.

Britain is not your country that should follow your rules muslims.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2015, 07:12:04 AM »
The best way to get back at a troll is to ignore them.  Don't let them prove their point.  They want the muslims to react negatively.  Just ignore the bikers and let them melt.  Bullies need the attention of they just die.

It's also stupid going to a Mosque where probably 99% of the people there are good citizens and want to go and pray and try to intimidate them.  I can only imagine the media outrage if they went to a Synogogue and bothered the Jews that way.  I bet you the police would arrest everyone on the spot.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2015, 07:13:39 AM »
its time for us to fight back

and take them on at their own game

fuck them if they don't like freedom of speech

go back and live in some desert shit hole
T

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2015, 07:21:34 AM »
its time for us to fight back

and take them on at their own game

fuck them if they don't like freedom of speech

go back and live in some desert shit hole

Fully agree

Purge_WTF

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2015, 07:26:32 AM »
I think the old adage of, "Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should," may apply  here.
X