Author Topic: Bikers plan Muhammed Cartoon contest outside AZ mosque today.  (Read 9217 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Bikers plan Muhammed Cartoon contest outside AZ mosque today.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2015, 07:33:00 AM »
The biker leading this event is a former US Marine, so I feel a bit of kinship with him.
The hardcore Muslim  types have used fear and intimidation as a means to prevent anyone from
saying/doing anything that disrespects Islam . Overall I'd say it's been effective for the promotion of their cause.
The ISIS  group beheads those who don't follow their views of Islam . This works in the short run and does intimidate plenty of people, but, it eventually fails .

It will be interesting to see how this new rally in AZ, comes out.
Unlike the journalists in Texas, who depended on a security force, these guys are armed and ready.

1.If a few disgruntled Muslims try to attack they could be easily taken out by this large, well armed group.
Maybe they want to die as martyrs ? If that happens, it would be the best possible "PR" spin for the Muslims.

2. BUT, what if the Muslims at this mosque assemble a few HUNDRED armed Islamic terror types?
What if they attack with automatic rifles and gun down the bikers. If that happens, the gloves come off and things would be  worse for Islamists then after 9/11. This is how wars start and I suspect the FBI has tried to talk this group down to avoid the conflict. BUT, I doubt this group will back down and go fwd as planned.
Sometimes you need to draw a line in the sand and hold your ground. This is America and you can follow any faith but we reserve the right to say what we think about it. If you feel the need to kill those who disagree with you, then you don't belong in a free and open society.

3. BUT, the Muslims might realize this group of bikers is armed, ready and not afraid. They know THIS bunch isn't going to back down or be intimidated. They might try use some alternate protest across the street.
This would require a lot of self control and refusal to attack when they see the prophet cartoons.

It will be interesting to see how the media covers this event.  ???

Our muslim brothers have whats coming to them. They hate us and all need to go...so proud I could help send more then a few home their pedofile shitbag prophet.
L

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2015, 08:32:33 AM »
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/28/armed-bikers-plan-to-draw-cartoons-of-mohammed-outside-a-mosque-in-arizona/

Now, I am not a fan of Islam, but I almost have no sympathy for these people if it gets ugly.  If you kick a hornets nest, and they sting you, you shouldn't have done it, right?  WTF is the matter with people, we should just leave each other alone.

Bunch of morons....wave your dick into oncoming traffic... ::)
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2015, 08:36:27 AM »
The best way to get back at a troll is to ignore them.  Don't let them prove their point.  They want the muslims to react negatively.  Just ignore the bikers and let them melt.  Bullies need the attention of they just die.

It's also stupid going to a Mosque where probably 99% of the people there are good citizens and want to go and pray and try to intimidate them.  I can only imagine the media outrage if they went to a Synogogue and bothered the Jews that way.  I bet you the police would arrest everyone on the spot.

Fuck off you disgusting Muslim pedophile.
Ψ

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2015, 08:38:54 AM »
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/28/armed-bikers-plan-to-draw-cartoons-of-mohammed-outside-a-mosque-in-arizona/

Now, I am not a fan of Islam, but I almost have no sympathy for these people if it gets ugly.  If you kick a hornets nest, and they sting you, you shouldn't have done it, right?  WTF is the matter with people, we should just leave each other alone.

They're not a hornets nest. They're a bunch of Stone Age freaks. They're goat fuckers and cave dwellers.
a

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2015, 08:46:01 AM »
its time for us to fight back

and take them on at their own game

fuck them if they don't like freedom of speech

go back and live in some desert shit hole

No one takes the piss out of Jesus more than westerners themselves...so it's in the wests culture to ridicule religion and religious figures when we feel like it...no westerner has gone to their land to do this....merely doing what is the norm within own jurisdiction. If you don't like the way some people see things go where people's beliefs mirror yours.

S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2015, 08:53:38 AM »
No one takes the piss out of Jesus more than westerners themselves...so it's in the wests culture to ridicule religion and religious figures when we feel like it...no westerner has gone to their land to do this....merely doing what is the norm within own jurisdiction. If you don't like the way some people see things go where people's beliefs mirror yours.

all religion sucks

apart from worshipping at the altar of beak  :-X
T

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2015, 08:56:18 AM »
They're not a hornets nest. They're a bunch of Stone Age freaks. They're goat fuckers and cave dwellers.

If anything we're supposed to be the hornets nest

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2015, 08:56:38 AM »
It's TIME to take the fight to the Enemy!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2015, 08:58:19 AM »
Someone go light off some firecrackers.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2015, 09:07:00 AM »
Fuck religion. Hail Satan!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2015, 09:07:55 AM »
Fuck Islam, and fuck this mosque, but this will most likely backfire. They probably won't hit the event, but they're definitely gonna retaliate later at some random locale, attacking unsuspecting, unarmed innocents.

If they Ground Zeroed Berkeley or Columbia et al., fine, but they'll target honest working folk instead.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 09:14:02 AM »
Someone go light off some firecrackers.

I have a few of them sparkle sticks you put on a cake, shall I light them up?
?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2015, 09:28:46 AM »
He seems like a very peaceful veteran.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2015, 09:37:39 AM »
He seems like a very peaceful veteran.

White skinheads are a good representation of America

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 09:41:17 AM »
Fuck off you disgusting Muslim pedophile.

Hey asshole.  She told me she was 18.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 09:46:05 AM »
The best way to get back at a troll is to ignore them.  Don't let them prove their point.  They want the muslims to react negatively.  Just ignore the bikers and let them melt.  Bullies need the attention of they just die.

It's also stupid going to a Mosque where probably 99% of the people there are good citizens and want to go and pray and try to intimidate them.  I can only imagine the media outrage if they went to a Synogogue and bothered the Jews that way.  I bet you the police would arrest everyone on the spot.

Silly as fuck.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 09:51:23 AM »
Good, hope it turns ugly and many stinking Muslims are given savage beatings

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2015, 09:52:44 AM »
The biker leading this event is a former US Marine, so I feel a bit of kinship with him.
The hardcore Muslim  types have used fear and intimidation as a means to prevent anyone from
saying/doing anything that disrespects Islam . Overall I'd say it's been effective for the promotion of their cause.
The ISIS  group beheads those who don't follow their views of Islam . This works in the short run and does intimidate plenty of people, but, it eventually fails .

It will be interesting to see how this new rally in AZ, comes out.
Unlike the journalists in Texas, who depended on a security force, these guys are armed and ready.

1.If a few disgruntled Muslims try to attack they could be easily taken out by this large, well armed group.
Maybe they want to die as martyrs ? If that happens, it would be the best possible "PR" spin for the Muslims.

2. BUT, what if the Muslims at this mosque assemble a few HUNDRED armed Islamic terror types?
What if they attack with automatic rifles and gun down the bikers. If that happens, the gloves come off and things would be  worse for Islamists then after 9/11. This is how wars start and I suspect the FBI has tried to talk this group down to avoid the conflict. BUT, I doubt this group will back down and go fwd as planned.
Sometimes you need to draw a line in the sand and hold your ground. This is America and you can follow any faith but we reserve the right to say what we think about it. If you feel the need to kill those who disagree with you, then you don't belong in a free and open society.

3. BUT, the Muslims might realize this group of bikers is armed, ready and not afraid. They know THIS bunch isn't going to back down or be intimidated. They might try use some alternate protest across the street.
This would require a lot of self control and refusal to attack when they see the prophet cartoons.

It will be interesting to see how the media covers this event.  ???

there aren't a few hundred "armed Islamic terror types" in the entire country much less AZ

I really don't give a crap about this kind of stuff but they should make is a Jesus,Muhammed, Krisha and Buddha cartoon contest then no one can complain they are just attacking one religion and the Muslim fundies can see that only their make believe god is so weak that it can't stand up to a bit of picture drawing

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2015, 09:57:37 AM »
Soon To Be Dead Muslims Of Peace

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2015, 10:00:01 AM »
there aren't a few hundred "armed Islamic terror types" in the entire country much less AZ

I really don't give a crap about this kind of stuff but they should make is a Jesus,Muhammed, Krisha and Buddha cartoon contest then no one can complain they are just attacking one religion and the Muslim fundies can see that only their make believe god is so weak that it can't stand up to a bit of picture drawing

"Then no one can complain"?

Three would complain, and one would kill. Exactly why they're singling out the one. Dangerously misguided is all.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2015, 10:03:25 AM »
"Then no one can complain"?

Three would complain, and one would kill. Exactly why they're singling out the one. Dangerously misguided is all.

maybe all would complain (though I doubt it) but you're correct that only one would think violence is an acceptable response but still no one could blame the bikers for singling out one religion

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2015, 10:16:59 AM »
maybe all would complain (though I doubt it) but you're correct that only one would think violence is an acceptable response but still no one could blame the bikers for singling out one religion

Come to think of it, I can't envision a Krishna counter-protest. Do they even assemble? Buddhists, you got your big sit-in where one ends up alight on a RAtM record, but Krishnas?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2015, 10:22:10 AM »
Come to think of it, I can't envision a Krishna counter-protest. Do they even assemble? Buddhists, you got your big sit-in where one ends up alight on a RAtM record, but Krishnas?

this would be a non-issue if Muslims only protested rather than thinking their prophet can't handle a little good natured (or not so good natured) caricature.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2015, 10:27:54 AM »
this would be a non-issue if Muslims only protested rather than thinking their prophet can handle a little good natured (or not so good natured) caricature.

We're talking about men who were lured from their foxholes with loudspeaker impotency taunts. Not the most secure bunch.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2015, 11:24:50 AM »
We're talking about men who were lured from their foxholes with loudspeaker impotency taunts. Not the most secure bunch.

no doubt