Author Topic: Ex-Speaker Hastert reportedly paying to conceal sexual misconduct  (Read 8336 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ex-Speaker Hastert reportedly paying to conceal sexual misconduct
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 05:18:29 PM »

I think it would, especially if the allegation turned out to be false.

yeah I'm sure Hastert spent millions of dollars and lied to the FBI to cover up a false allegation

makes perfect sense as long as you're a complete idiot

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 05:31:47 PM »
yeah I'm sure Hastert spent millions of dollars and lied to the FBI to cover up a false allegation

makes perfect sense as long as you're a complete idiot

Only a fucking idiot would take that from my post, lol.

Dumbfuck is desperate after his latest hammering.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2015, 05:36:35 PM »

Only a fucking idiot would take that from my post, lol.

Dumbfuck is desperate after his latest hammering.

Only a fucking idiot woud have made your post

If someone falsely accused you of molesting them your first idea would be to pay them millions and lie to the FBI

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2015, 05:40:17 PM »

They may not know if the allegation is actually false for years, if at all.  I think it's a case-by-case decision, but this kind of allegation is something I would not wait for the justice system to resolve.  It's mainly a PR/business decision.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2015, 05:41:08 PM »
Only a fucking idiot woud have made your post

If someone falsely accused you of molesting them your first idea would be to pay them millions and lie to the FBI

lmao...still too fucking dumb to understand.

Oh shit dude, you have truly entertained tonight. 

Thank you.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 05:43:25 PM »
They may not know if the allegation is actually false for years, if at all.  I think it's a case-by-case decision, but this kind of allegation is something I would not wait for the justice system to resolve.  It's mainly a PR/business decision.

Yea, and even someone isn't convicted, doesn't mean they didn't do it.  Joe Pa had the same thing done to him at Penn State.  Not sure if that was a right or wrong decision.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 05:48:51 PM »

lmao...still too fucking dumb to understand.

Oh shit dude, you have truly entertained tonight. 

Thank you.

I understand you believe there is a possibility tha allegations are false which means you believe that Hastert chose to pay millions and break laws to hide a false allegation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 05:52:42 PM »

Yea, and even someone isn't convicted, doesn't mean they didn't do it.  Joe Pa had the same thing done to him at Penn State.  Not sure if that was a right or wrong decision.

That one wasn't handled properly IMO.  Joe Pa made mistakes, which he admitted, but he wasn't the molester. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 05:54:00 PM »
That one wasn't handled properly IMO.  Joe Pa made mistakes, which he admitted, but he wasn't the molester. 

because of his inaction, the rape went on.   

every person that didn't call 911 the moment they saw or knew of the incident, is guilty of every time it happens afterwards.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 05:55:22 PM »

you seriously can't expect Skiptard to understand even that simple amount of nuance

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 05:59:02 PM »
because of his inaction, the rape went on.   

every person that didn't call 911 the moment they saw or knew of the incident, is guilty of every time it happens afterwards.

He isn't to blame for what Sandusky did.  He talked to his bosses and left it at that.  That was really his only mistake.  He isn't in the same universe as Sandusky.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 06:02:34 PM »
He isn't to blame for what Sandusky did.  He talked to his bosses and left it at that.  That was really his only mistake.  He isn't in the same universe as Sandusky.

Nope, 240 is right.  That's a criminal issue and should've been reported to the cops.  But, he was never convicted of anything and he had an otherwise stellar career.  And he's been pretty much removed from the campus.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2015, 06:03:31 PM »
you seriously can't expect Skiptard to understand even that simple amount of nuance

Uh-oh....looks like I slapped the shit out of him too hard today.  Now he's dangling from my ball sack.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2015, 06:09:21 PM »

Nope, 240 is right.  That's a criminal issue and should've been reported to the cops.  But, he was never convicted of anything and he had an otherwise stellar career.  And he's been pretty much removed from the campus.

That's what I said:  reporting to his bosses and doing nothing else was his mistake.  He absolutely should have contacted the police himself. 

Penn State did a horrible job with that entire situation, from Joe Pa to taking it up the tail pipe from the NCAA. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2015, 06:12:00 PM »
Nope, 240 is right.  That's a criminal issue and should've been reported to the cops.  But, he was never convicted of anything and he had an otherwise stellar career.  And he's been pretty much removed from the campus.

a ten year old boy cannot give consent.  That's the same as if that idiot coach had walked in on the dude raping a woman begging for help, and just did nothing but "mention it to the head coach".

Disgusting.  First we get the nonsense of "maybe Hastert is innocent" prediction article, and now we get Joe Pa defense?  Sorry, he allowed ongoing rape of a child to go on, he's a piece of shit head coach and anyone that defends him is also a piece of shit.  Prison for all of them - Joe Pa should have gone too, if not for his health and demise.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2015, 06:18:16 PM »

Uh-oh....looks like I slapped the shit out of him too hard today.  Now he's dangling from my ball sack.

LOL. You're more delusional than usual today.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2015, 06:21:44 PM »
a ten year old boy cannot give consent.  That's the same as if that idiot coach had walked in on the dude raping a woman begging for help, and just did nothing but "mention it to the head coach".

Disgusting.  First we get the nonsense of "maybe Hastert is innocent" prediction article, and now we get Joe Pa defense?  Sorry, he allowed ongoing rape of a child to go on, he's a piece of shit head coach and anyone that defends him is also a piece of shit.  Prison for all of them - Joe Pa should have gone too, if not for his health and demise.

Nobody's defended Hastert.  He's sounds like another closeted Republican and it's no shock he went after Clinton for a sex scandal.  I'm talking about being on the fence as to when it's appropriate to treat somebody as a criminal.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2015, 06:28:08 PM »
a ten year old boy cannot give consent.  That's the same as if that idiot coach had walked in on the dude raping a woman begging for help, and just did nothing but "mention it to the head coach".

Disgusting.  First we get the nonsense of "maybe Hastert is innocent" prediction article, and now we get Joe Pa defense?  Sorry, he allowed ongoing rape of a child to go on, he's a piece of shit head coach and anyone that defends him is also a piece of shit.  Prison for all of them - Joe Pa should have gone too, if not for his health and demise.

I'm sure innocent people would pay millions of dollars in hush money and also lie about it

some people here think that's an option

You're saying that might be nonsense?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 06:33:37 PM »
Uh-oh....my ball danglers back.  Damn Beach....can't you take him back.  You know how much he pines for your attention.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 06:44:46 PM »
Uh-oh....my ball danglers back.  Damn Beach....can't you take him back.  You know how much he pines for your attention.

Bwahahaha!!!!  Oh no brother.  She is all yours.  LOL . . . . .  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2015, 06:46:03 PM »
Uh-oh....my ball danglers back.  Damn Beach....can't you take him back.  You know how much he pines for your attention.

weird how you guys alwasy seem like closet cases

let's review

you are open to the option the allegations against Hastert might be false

Others think that premise is laughable (at best) especially given Hasterts actions

Once again, something that seems obvious to most is somehow confusing for you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 06:46:49 PM »
Good observations on the video.  I'm sure the underlying allegations played a big role, along with his status.

Dan Abrams: Hastert ‘Gotcha Prosecution’ Wouldn’t Be Happening If He Wasn’t High-Profile
by Josh Feldman  
May 31st, 2015

Mediaite founder and ABC News Chief Legal Analyst Dan Abrams told George Stephanopoulos today it’s very doubtful Dennis Hastert would be getting prosecuted if he were someone else.

The former Speaker of the House was indicted days ago and charged with both bank fraud and lying to the FBI. Hastert had allegedly been paying someone to cover up sexual misconduct that went on while Hastert was a high school wrestling coach.

Abrams found the federal charges a little odd because they’re “not crimes that are typically charged without more.” He said, “I think this is a gotcha prosecution. I don’t think if he was Dennis Higgins, as opposed to Dennis Hastert, they would have charged him here.”

That being said, he thinks it’ll be “very hard for him to defend against” when the time comes.

Watch the video below, via ABC:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dan-abrams-hastert-gotcha-prosecution-wouldnt-be-happening-if-he-wasnt-high-profile/

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2015, 06:50:47 PM »
weird how you guys alwasy seem like closet cases

let's review

you are open to the option the allegations against Hastert might be false

Others think that premise is laughable (at best) especially given Hasterts actions

Once again, something that seems obvious to most is somehow confusing for you

Pay attention Dumbfuck.

"I'm talking about being on the fence as to when it's appropriate to treat somebody as a criminal."

And yes, there is always a possibility that he's innocent.  We don't know shit at this point.  But, I'm sure that's beyond you.

Which is why you wear the Dumbfuck moniker.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2015, 06:51:39 PM »
Good observations on the video.  I'm sure the underlying allegations played a big role, along with his status.

Dan Abrams: Hastert ‘Gotcha Prosecution’ Wouldn’t Be Happening If He Wasn’t High-Profile
by Josh Feldman  
May 31st, 2015

Mediaite founder and ABC News Chief Legal Analyst Dan Abrams told George Stephanopoulos today it’s very doubtful Dennis Hastert would be getting prosecuted if he were someone else.

The former Speaker of the House was indicted days ago and charged with both bank fraud and lying to the FBI. Hastert had allegedly been paying someone to cover up sexual misconduct that went on while Hastert was a high school wrestling coach.

Abrams found the federal charges a little odd because they’re “not crimes that are typically charged without more.” He said, “I think this is a gotcha prosecution. I don’t think if he was Dennis Higgins, as opposed to Dennis Hastert, they would have charged him here.”

That being said, he thinks it’ll be “very hard for him to defend against” when the time comes.

Watch the video below, via ABC:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dan-abrams-hastert-gotcha-prosecution-wouldnt-be-happening-if-he-wasnt-high-profile/

so if he were someone else they would look the other way about the bank fraud and lying to the FBI?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2015, 06:53:22 PM »
Bwahahaha!!!!  Oh no brother.  She is all yours.  LOL . . . . .  ;D

Doh