Author Topic: 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil - Discussion  (Read 26070 times)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Classic Brazil
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2015, 08:39:13 PM »
Ramy played his cards right; he had the sheer size for an easy win despite not coming in his most peeled.  I have to think he and Farah did this by design and are planning his true peak for the Mr. O.  If he comes in 5% more conditioned I don't see how he doesn't surpass Phil and Kai.  As good as they are, Ramy has that freaky super human cartoon character look that we haven't seen since Dorian and Ronnie.  

Ramy's FLS is second none.  It's got to be up there be with the best ever.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2015, 08:48:20 PM »
Ramy played his cards right; he had the sheer size for an easy win despite not coming in his most peeled.  I have to think he and Farah did this by design and are planning his true peak for the Mr. O.  If he comes in 5% more conditioned I don't see how he doesn't surpass Phil and Kai.  As good as they are, Ramy has that freaky super human cartoon character look that we haven't seen since Dorian and Ronnie.  

Ramy's FLS is second none.  It's got to be up there be with the best ever.

In that second pic, he looks big, but not a vein or striation is really to be seen. I suspect, as you stated, that they may not have pushed the envelope for him to come in completely peeled.
X

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2015, 08:54:33 PM »
This back pic reminded me of a couple I have seen of DY.  Ramy doesn't yet have the back thickness of Yates or Ronnie (who does?), but his back is much improved and I think it will stack up well against Phil if he nails his conditioning.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: AC Brazil Feed
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2015, 09:23:06 PM »
And his arms look like shit.  All filled.
Funny how the judges as are supposed to mark down for obvious synthol/oil use.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »
Holy shit big Rammy looks incredible. Like others have said that is our next MR O if be can come in 5% more shredded.

Guys like Branch seriously even don't deserve to stand on the same stage as Big Rammy. Only serious contenter is Kai if he comes in totally shredded.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2015, 10:00:23 PM »
If Cedric can put on another 10 pounds while maintaining the same level of conditioning, he'll be able to make a run for the title.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2015, 10:28:01 PM »
Why would he be mad? The BDB is the only pose which is remotely close between him and Ramy, in every other pose he gets outclassed it's not even funny.

He beats Ramy in the back poses. And is more conditioned front and back, and has better symmetry/shape than Ramy. He makes Ramy look blocky.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2015, 12:02:56 AM »
He beats Ramy in the back poses. And is more conditioned front and back, and has better symmetry/shape than Ramy. He makes Ramy look blocky.

Your deluded.... He beats him in nothing

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2015, 12:31:34 AM »

Your deluded.... He beats him in nothing
take a look at that back pic. Take a look at Ced's lines vs Ramy's. Cedric has lines similar to Flex, Melvin Anthony, and Jojo---some of the most aesthetic bbers of all time. And Flex is known as the Sultan of Symmetry. Ramy looks blocky compared to Cedric. Take a look at the conditioning of Cedric's back pose to Ramy. Cedric is more conditioned. Look at the Side tricep pose of both--Ramy's arms are conditioned, not much else. The split between quads and hams is not as prominent as Cedric's, and Cedric's intercostals/serratus are more prominent and conditioned.

Also on back pose, Cedric is far more detailed. And in the back lat spread Ramy is wide, but again his Rhomboids lack the thickness and detail of Cedric.

Ramy beats Cedric in size, but not shape, detail, conditioning or muscle thickness.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2015, 12:34:57 AM »
Morel looks awful here...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2015, 01:00:56 AM »
take a look at that back pic. Take a look at Ced's lines vs Ramy's. Cedric has lines similar to Flex, Melvin Anthony, and Jojo---some of the most aesthetic bbers of all time. And Flex is known as the Sultan of Symmetry. Ramy looks blocky compared to Cedric. Take a look at the conditioning of Cedric's back pose to Ramy. Cedric is more conditioned. Look at the Side tricep pose of both--Ramy's arms are conditioned, not much else. The split between quads and hams is not as prominent as Cedric's, and Cedric's intercostals/serratus are more prominent and conditioned.

Also on back pose, Cedric is far more detailed. And in the back lat spread Ramy is wide, but again his Rhomboids lack the thickness and detail of Cedric.

Ramy beats Cedric in size, but not shape, detail, conditioning or muscle thickness.

Cedric is a couple % dryer and nothing else, your preference is for black bodybuilders in the flex mould, so you see everything from a bias point of view

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2015, 01:53:20 AM »

Cedric is a couple % dryer and nothing else, your preference is for black bodybuilders in the flex mould, so you see everything from a bias point of view
yep, the flex wheeler-sque shape I am a fan of. But, he could never really dial it in. I also think that had he won in 93 or maybe 98, Bbing wouldn't  have the issues it has now. But, at the same time, it would have been bad to Flex.
I also don't believe hype. When people start to hype a bodybuilder as the second coming and he has yet to really prove it---he may have the tools, but until they truly prove it, I don't believe it.

That being said, look at that back pic. Cedric's detail from top to bottom is better than Ramy's. Cedric's back muscles are more prominent and thicker, even though Ramy is bigger.

Ramy has the problem that plagues most "mass monsters"---from Dillett to Ramy today, that thickness detail from the back and full on conditioning.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2015, 01:56:01 AM »
Ramy is a touch smooth from the back, his back is improving with each showing tho... He kills it from the front.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2015, 02:03:11 AM »
Ramy is a touch smooth from the back, his back is improving with each showing tho... He kills it from the front.

cedric's abs doesn't look good.. his body flows well but nothing compared to flex wheeler as some ppl say.. shawn roden is much better..

ramy is the clear winner here.. but i feel his genetics will not enable him to reach dorian's level of condition..

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2015, 02:40:27 AM »
I wish they would stop wearing those thongs that show so much of the glutes. Not a muscle I care to see on men. Yet this body part is partly used to determine 'conditioning'. Cover up the glutes and to heck with the schmoes out there. I don't like to see lumps and bumps and injection sites, etc. Things went downhill when Ronnie started pulling his trunks up his crack. He has really long glutes that don't look good, either. Definitely no homo here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2015, 02:48:48 AM »

Ramy killing Cedric from the front.
X

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2015, 03:03:57 AM »
Damn Ramy is making all bodybuilders look 1.0 Heaths wide here!!!
 :o :o :o

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2015, 03:13:13 AM »
Rami done good . This years O is going to good

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2015, 03:16:09 AM »
Morel and victor look like shit

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2015, 03:24:26 AM »

haha i was about to writr "waiting for parker to say ramy looks like shit because he is not black"  but i was  to late

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2015, 04:08:13 AM »
haha i was about to writr "waiting for parker to say ramy looks like shit because he is not black"  but i was  to late

North Korea see's no colour...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2015, 04:56:55 AM »

Parkers hunger for negro semen turned him from delusional to clinically insane lol

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2015, 04:58:51 AM »
Btw Ramy was at 85 % there tops, good luck for lil Cedric batteling at the Olympia against an in shape Ramy :D

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2015, 05:09:37 AM »
you can only imagine what army could achieve if he had access to the really advanced theories of hypertrophy and vinces bicep machine.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2015, 05:11:56 AM »
Phil Heath is holding on to his "O" necklace for dear life right now.