Author Topic: Jeb Bush says Rand Paul 'wrong' on ending surveillance laws  (Read 1870 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jeb Bush says Rand Paul 'wrong' on ending surveillance laws
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 04:11:10 PM »
who knows with rand.  He claimed to be tea party back in 2010... but since then, well, things have changed with him. Suddenly he's pro war, suddenly he supports amnesty... he's moved to the center on many issues.... to get the $ backers.

Now?  He's not winning love with RINOs, jeb/rubio are.  He's not winning love with the base, Cruz is.  So Rand is deciding to pull RIGHT once again for the primaries, hoping to beat Cruz on looks alone, cause he can't win on issues. 

these flaky inconsistent politicians are annoying. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 04:20:25 PM »
who knows with rand.  He claimed to be tea party back in 2010... but since then, well, things have changed with him. Suddenly he's pro war, suddenly he supports amnesty... he's moved to the center on many issues.... to get the $ backers.

Now?  He's not winning love with RINOs, jeb/rubio are.  He's not winning love with the base, Cruz is.  So Rand is deciding to pull RIGHT once again for the primaries, hoping to beat Cruz on looks alone, cause he can't win on issues. 

these flaky inconsistent politicians are annoying. 

I guess maybe it should be somewhat clear how legit someone is, by how he/she stakes a claim on a subject like this. Someone like Rand Paul will have access to the information and the people necessary to make a very strong case, if he is sincere. And by all means, since it might be expected media would try to divert attention from the message, he should/could/would have access to people who'd confront that problem, too.

So unless he's carrying a very heavy punch with him, I would suspect him of being insincere.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 05:31:47 PM »
IMO,

It's a violation of our privacy.
It's a violation of our constitution.
There are NOT sufficient checks and balances as was evidenced when they used to spy on a reporter and CONGRESSPEOPLE.
Since nobody is allowed access, the depth of the abuse is currently unknown.

It stinks from the top to the bottom.

Go Rand on this one!

Yeah, it's interesting about that story with the reporter. Because from what it looks like, she claims they did something to a computer that wasn't used on a network.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2015, 06:14:05 AM »
Which man do you agree with?   Jeb or Rand?

Source: AP

By ERIK SCHELZIG

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said Saturday that Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul is "wrong" on his efforts to end post-Sept. 11 surveillance laws used against suspected spies and terrorists.

Bush, a likely GOP presidential candidate in 2016, called for the reauthorization of the Patriot Act enacted under the presidency of his brother George W. Bush.

"What I admire most about my brother was he kept us safe," Jeb Bush said at a Tennessee Republican Party fundraiser. "And I believe people will respect him for a long time because of that."

Without action by midnight Sunday, a number of tools that permit law enforcement to pursue and investigate suspected terrorists will expire. Paul, a senator from Kentucky,

"What I admire about my brother is he kept us SAFE"

Fuuuck you lying cocccksucker.

Your brother gave us the Greatest False Flag event in US history.