Author Topic: Immigrants ruining the allure of high end sports cars  (Read 3571 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Immigrants ruining the allure of high end sports cars
« on: June 01, 2015, 07:50:48 AM »
Growing up all I wanted was to own a Ferrari or Lambo.  Typical kid next to my Arnold poster was a Ferrari poster.  But now being older I see these rappers and athletes who all drive these high end cars and all of these Sand monkeys with their gold plated or velvet Ferraris.  They turned owning such a nice car from being  a status symbol to just being a douche.  I can't help but see these Iranians, arabs or black athletes daily driving around in these high end cars in Socal and all I can think is what a douche they look like.

DISCLAIMER:  This thread's intention is to not be racist but to point out a fact.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Dark skins ruining the allure of high end sports cars
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 08:02:32 AM »
Growing up all I wanted was to own a Ferrari or Lambo.  Typical kid next to my Arnold poster was a Ferrari poster.  But now being older I see these rappers and athletes who all drive these high end cars and all of these Sand monkeys with their gold plated or velvet Ferraris.  They turned owning such a nice car from being  a status symbol to just being a douche.  I can't help but see these Iranians, arabs or black athletes daily driving around in these high end cars in Socal and all I can think is what a douche they look like.

DISCLAIMER:  This thread's intention is to not be racist but to point out a fact.

True. They soil everything they touch.

What once was class is now rubbish and something you would not want to be associated with.

You' have to forget your Ferrari-dream thanks to these porchers who do not really appreciate what it really is.

A work of art.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »
So true, I've a BMW 520 TDI (hardly a high end but a nice car nonetheless) and was going to drive it for another year until I saw a negro in one the same colour a few weeks ago. Now I want to switch to that Audi I was thinking about.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 09:25:11 AM »
So true, I've a BMW 520 TDI (hardly a high end but a nice car nonetheless) and was going to drive it for another year until I saw a negro in one the same colour a few weeks ago. Now I want to switch to that Audi I was thinking about.
nice car and lol...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 09:27:46 AM »
Good thing none of these clowns are driving a normal size 2.0 sedan like me or I would have to change cars or something...
?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 09:36:07 AM »

how the fuck are you driving a luxury car  while living off of the UK welfare system which was set up for the lowly Irish?  

DISCLAIMER:  This thread's intention is to not be racist but to point out a fact.

bottom feeding Colombian and i'm mean literally.

EDIT:  I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR POSTING DISGUSTING SCAT PICS

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 10:16:02 AM »
Wow, what a classy pic to prove your point.
Props, a real gentleman and renaissance man
North of Italy

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 10:17:23 AM »
Wow, what a classy pic to prove your point.
Props, a real gentleman and renaissance man
BASTA!DISGRAZIALE..

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 10:20:14 AM »
BASTA!DISGRAZIALE..

Checcazzo, foto di froci  ;D
North of Italy

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 11:47:59 AM »
And everything else

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 12:52:50 PM »

DISCLAIMER:  This thread's intention is to not be racist but to point out a fact.

It's mostly vanity anyway

Back then... and now. Black or white or Arab.

Drive what you can afford; and don't buy a car just to get adoration & approval from others. Don't judge & envy others because they can afford Lamborghini. That's called jealousy.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 12:57:18 PM »
Can't help but agree. Some high end fashion designer said in an Oprah interview that he doesn't want black people to wear his designs as it brings it down. Needless to say, that interview never aired.

I agree though, it brings the status symbol down straight away. Doesn't matter how rich they are, they'll never ever have class.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 01:25:26 PM »
Can't help but agree. Some high end fashion designer said in an Oprah interview that he doesn't want black people to wear his designs as it brings it down. Needless to say, that interview never aired.

I agree though, it brings the status symbol down straight away. Doesn't matter how rich they are, they'll never ever have class.
100% truth. Death for a quality brand

over here I noticed alot of immigrants started wearing Ralph Lauren... I just remember thinking how I would never ever buy anything of that brand again  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 09:39:58 AM »
how the fuck are you driving a luxury car  while living off of the UK welfare system which was set up for the lowly Irish?  

bottom feeding Colombian and i'm mean literally.

EDIT:  I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR POSTING DISGUSTING SCAT PICS

Were you banned?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Immigrants ruining the allure of high end sports cars
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2015, 01:33:59 PM »

That is the least of the problems brother... what about all of the mexican and armenian fucks that drive a bmw everywhere with 1 million miles on it and all of the regular black men in the hood that drive through the city with gucci glasses and robin jeans with a porsche 911 and cannot afford their rent.. More cars on the road..Yet WORSE DRIVERS..FUCK MAN stop letting these immigrants into the country and they just removed PArallel parking from the driving test JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY