Author Topic: Lindsey Graham, in announcing White House run, gets personal  (Read 664 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Beck was trolling Graham hard today.  Says he is the worst Senator we have.

Lindsey Graham, in announcing White House run, gets personal
The veteran lawmaker has started talking more about his humble beginnings.

CENTRAL, S.C. — He’s spent a third of his life in Congress and is a fixture on the Sunday morning news-show circuit, making nearly 70 appearances in the past five years.
But as he announced his presidential bid Monday here in the tiny town where he grew up, Lindsey Graham sought to knock down the idea that he’s a creature of Washington and instead told a personal story that’s largely been overlooked over the course of his two decades in the House and Senate.

It’s the tale of a son of pool-hall owners, who grew up near-impoverished in the back room of his parents’ bar. As a college student, he raised, and eventually adopted, his little sister after their parents died, before going on to have a career as an Air Force lawyer and then rising to become South Carolina’s senior senator.
“Those of you who’ve known me a long time know I had some ups and downs as a young man,” he said. “I lost my parents, and had to struggle financially and emotionally … There are a lot of so-called ‘self-made’ people in this world. I’m not one of them. My family, friends, neighbors and my faith picked me up when I was down, believed in me when I had doubts. You made me the man I am today.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/lindsey-graham-2016-presidential-election-announcing-bid-118489.html#ixzz3bpOJpoqd

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Lindsey Graham, in announcing White House run, gets personal
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 10:41:08 AM »
from the great State of Hysteria
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 05:06:03 AM »
"About the only thing I know about Graham is he must have plenty of time on Sunday mornings: there he is, next to McCain, moving from TV studio to studio to pontificate on the talk shows. I think those 2 have appeared more often than any other guests in the past 5 years.

His message is one sided. The president is always wrong, war is always right, and were he in charge, the world's problems would disappear. He never smiles, his voice is petulent, and he frankly sounds quite self impressed.

I simply can't imagine this scolding critic pressing the flesh and projecting an upbeat positive attitude. He joins quite a few others of similar mien, so I'm not sure how he's going to stand out in the crowd beyond in his home state."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 05:54:18 AM »
Graham is hated by both dems and repubs.

The only people that support him are the consfused RINOs in the middle that just want war.  War, war, war.  Graham is the man for that.  He wants boots on the ground everywhere.  And there will always be voters that love a candidate who just wants the USA to be doing battle everywhere. 

graham is rejected by the base on both sides - he's the War candidate since Mccain and Rudy are sitting this one out. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 06:10:14 AM »
Beck was trolling Graham hard today.  Says he is the worst Senator we have.

Lindsey Graham, in announcing White House run, gets personal
The veteran lawmaker has started talking more about his humble beginnings.

CENTRAL, S.C. — He’s spent a third of his life in Congress and is a fixture on the Sunday morning news-show circuit, making nearly 70 appearances in the past five years.
But as he announced his presidential bid Monday here in the tiny town where he grew up, Lindsey Graham sought to knock down the idea that he’s a creature of Washington and instead told a personal story that’s largely been overlooked over the course of his two decades in the House and Senate.

It’s the tale of a son of pool-hall owners, who grew up near-impoverished in the back room of his parents’ bar. As a college student, he raised, and eventually adopted, his little sister after their parents died, before going on to have a career as an Air Force lawyer and then rising to become South Carolina’s senior senator.
“Those of you who’ve known me a long time know I had some ups and downs as a young man,” he said. “I lost my parents, and had to struggle financially and emotionally … There are a lot of so-called ‘self-made’ people in this world. I’m not one of them. My family, friends, neighbors and my faith picked me up when I was down, believed in me when I had doubts. You made me the man I am today.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/lindsey-graham-2016-presidential-election-announcing-bid-118489.html#ixzz3bpOJpoqd

Hey Lindsey, tell us about your wife & children.

Oops.......that takes heterosexual sex.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 06:51:38 AM »
His party is intolerant of gays and lesbians and believe homosexuality is a choice.  It is widely believed that Graham is gay.  His local constituents have taken a don't ask don't tell dynamic to his personal life.  In the GOP beyond his state Graham is, dare I say it, doomed. 

Bah!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 09:30:04 AM »
I wonder why Graham didn't get a phony wife and some adopted kids like Larry Craig and maybe a supreme court justice

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/zag7v8/lindsey-graham-enters-the-presidential-race

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 09:44:39 AM »
I wonder why Graham didn't get a phony wife and some adopted kids like Larry Craig and maybe a supreme court justice

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/zag7v8/lindsey-graham-enters-the-presidential-race

Impossible. No way he'd find a fag-hag who'd have him.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 09:44:44 AM »
I swear I read "Lindsey Lohan"

She could vowe to blow job every male citizen who votes for her to get her win.
?