Author Topic: Would you Dare fight this Man for $1,000 bucks  (Read 6329 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Would you Dare fight this Man for $1,000 bucks
« on: June 01, 2015, 03:51:16 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Would you Dare fight this Man for $1,000 bucks
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 03:52:23 PM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 03:52:41 PM »
No, but I'd watch one of his movies if you paid me $1000.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 03:55:33 PM »
Any videos with him against a proper opponent instead of these boy toys?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »
Any videos with him against a proper opponent instead of these boy toys?

I seriously doubt it. I'm guessing he sticks to these choreographed dance routines.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 04:00:07 PM »
looks like he could dobule for Bobby Bacala

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 04:01:58 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 04:08:24 PM »
Oh, absolutely.  I'd love to find out.  I'd do it for free.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 04:09:28 PM »
I met Segal at a concert where he was the "headliner" (or his band, I think he played bass guitar). He wasn't extremely friendly,  I'm assuming because he was exhausted post concert, but he was a large dude, obviously he was fat but I bet he was about 6'2 or so.

My brother, who was 20, unknowingly keep busting his chops. We went to get a picture and he jokingly says, how would I get a script to you,  everyone (10 people) laughs except Segal, no smile or anything (I'm sure that line gets old though). As we're getting ready for the photo my brother asks if Steven could put him in a headlock, Segal spins he head around and says, "In real life, a real life headlock", and my brother said, "If you want... I just meant for the picture...". Segal laughed smugly and said something like not a chance, lol. As the pictures are getting taken (literally 15 seconds) my brother asks him about DMX and if they still keep in contact after their movie, Sega just said no.

As we were walking away I told my brother that Segal and DMX hated each other, why did he ask that, he said he didn't know that and that he didn't know any other Segal movies to talk about.

Anyhow he was a pretty quiet, solemn guy. I imagine if I told him I was a getbigger he'd opened up.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 04:17:36 PM »
Oh, absolutely.  I'd love to find out.  I'd do it for free.

Sure you would tough guy.. My money is that he would open hand bitch slap you just like I would...

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »
looks like he could dobule for Bobby Bacala

^ That amount of facial water retention (edema) is indicative of some health disorder.  Liver, kidneys, thyroid, who knows???
I

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 04:21:39 PM »
Seems he's on the fat alex diet.  Still wouldn't mess with him.  Just because he's fat doesn't mean he can't fuck you up.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 04:25:07 PM »
I met Segal at a concert where he was the "headliner" (or his band, I think he played bass guitar). He wasn't extremely friendly,  I'm assuming because he was exhausted post concert, but he was a large dude, obviously he was fat but I bet he was about 6'2 or so.

My brother, who was 20, unknowingly keep busting his chops. We went to get a picture and he jokingly says, how would I get a script to you,  everyone (10 people) laughs except Segal, no smile or anything (I'm sure that line gets old though). As we're getting ready for the photo my brother asks if Steven could put him in a headlock, Segal spins he head around and says, "In real life, a real life headlock", and my brother said, "If you want... I just meant for the picture...". Segal laughed smugly and said something like not a chance, lol. As the pictures are getting taken (literally 15 seconds) my brother asks him about DMX and if they still keep in contact after their movie, Sega just said no.

As we were walking away I told my brother that Segal and DMX hated each other, why did he ask that, he said he didn't know that and that he didn't know any other Segal movies to talk about.

Anyhow he was a pretty quiet, solemn guy. I imagine if I told him I was a getbigger he'd opened up.

That's the martial arts discipline of peace. Your brother is an ant in his world. He felt sorry and didn't squash him.

LOL.

Actually I always took this guy as being really depressed. He knows his movies are shit. I think  I read he got extorted by one of the NY Mafia families for most of his money. Someone with time on their hands can look into that if they want. Much appreciated.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 04:25:21 PM »
Sure you would tough guy.. My money is that he would open hand bitch slap you just like I would...

If that's how it went down I'd take my beating like a man and then congratulate him......but I have my doubts.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 04:45:40 PM »
If that's how it went down I'd take my beating like a man and then congratulate him......but I have my doubts.

Nice answer - respect my brother... I understand that desire to test yourself.. I play the part of the businessman but miss those days at times... Wouldn't trade my life to go back but good memories.. Winning in business has its own high though and hurts way less when you lose (physically at least!)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »
This man loves his Steven Seagal -

And the real Steven Seagal tests his rude boy chops here -

0:58 in for Steven macking on the bitches reggae style.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 04:59:47 PM »
Apparently he's a real asshole and likes to go heavy on his stunt men in scenes.

Also there's a story on the net about him shitting himself after being  choked out. I like to think it's true.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 05:01:26 PM »
not to mention the stallone story at his house that he walked away from a real fight when JCV challenged him

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 05:11:52 PM »
Apparently he's a real asshole and likes to go heavy on his stunt men in scenes.

Also there's a story on the net about him shitting himself after being  choked out. I like to think it's true.

Yes, "Judo" Gene Lebell is the guy that made him poop himself after an impromptu roll on the set. I'm not sure if it's all true(mostly the shitting part),  but it was a blind item here in the States in the early 90's.

Also -

http://www.cagepotato.com/awesome-story-of-the-day-steven-seagal-attacked-john-leguizamo-to-prove-he-was-the-alpha-male-on-a-movie-set/ .

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 05:17:47 PM »
Yes, "Judo" Gene Lebell is the guy that made him poop himself after an impromptu roll on the set. I'm not sure if it's all true(mostly the shitting part),  but it was a blind item here in the States in the early 90's.

Also -

http://www.cagepotato.com/awesome-story-of-the-day-steven-seagal-attacked-john-leguizamo-to-prove-he-was-the-alpha-male-on-a-movie-set/ .

Haha brilliant. By all accounts from people he's worked with the general consensus is, he's a tool.

I'd love to see him in a real fight.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 05:23:26 PM »

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 06:04:02 PM »
If you can legitimately throw hands and can jab and maintain distance while looking for a KO, you can beat this guy.  He runs like a girl and punches even less manly.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 06:05:54 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2015, 06:10:35 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2015, 06:32:28 PM »

That was a good one, especially the head lock part, LOL!!!
?