Author Topic: I don't know for sure how to get strong...  (Read 790 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I don't know for sure how to get strong...
« on: June 03, 2015, 06:28:39 AM »
But I do know for sure how to become weak, just follow basically every trend in modern culture today.

Constant cell phone playing for distraction = no focus= weak
Hydrating every 15 seconds = weak
ADD or depression pills for everyone = weak
Disability checks and no jobs=weak

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: I don't know for sure how to get strong...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 06:59:09 AM »
I would say the cell phone/game playing/facebook zombies is the biggest distraction/weakness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 07:06:22 AM »
I would say the cell phone/game playing/facebook zombies is the biggest weakness.

x2. If you're preoccupied with technology and in bad physical health, then almost everything else is impossible to do. Thus, you will appear weak and ineffective.

This is why I tell people that health is the most important thing. I have a friend who could save to lose a few pounds. He keeps telling me he is too busy with family and kid to exercise or get to the gym. I keep telling him that he will not matter much to his family if hes dead or in the hospital needing heart surgery. Being in good physical health often dictates what you will or will not accomplish and what areas of life you will be strong or weak in. Physical health should be at the forefront of a person's life.
X

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 07:26:05 AM »
haha family and kid  ::)

so many weirdos out there

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 07:51:50 AM »
haha family and kid  ::)

so many weirdos out there

Cultivating weakness has become a predominant theme in modern society.  We are teaching people that sticks and stones CAN break their bones and to whine and gripe and feel bad.  I guarantee you that if your competition knows you are easily riled by a little name calling or taunting/ribbing, they will use it as a strategy and eat your lunch every time.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 07:53:59 AM »
I just dont understand the cell phone game playing by adults.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 07:58:01 AM »
Cultivating weakness has become a predominant theme in modern society.  We are teaching people that sticks and stones CAN break their bones and to whine and gripe and feel bad.  I guarantee you that if your competition knows you are easily riled by a little name calling or taunting/ribbing, they will use it as a strategy and eat your lunch every time.

The "victim mentality" only makes people weaker.  When I was a kid and a bully was picking on me, I smashed them in the face and it was over.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 08:03:43 AM »
The "victim mentality" only makes people weaker.  When I was a kid and a bully was picking on me, I smashed them in the face and it was over.
exactly,i remember being bullied and i asked my dad what to do and he told me to hit him in the nose next timenit happened and i did and it worked.once you do it its easy.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 08:53:32 AM »
Steve Jobs said he wanted the iphone to be the remote control for people's lives.  He wanted it to be in their hands all day every day.  It's now to the point where it's considered a given that you should go upgrade your "phone" every 5 months when a "new" model with "new" features comes out.  I saw a woman yesterday pulling her toddler in a wagon.  The toddler had an iPad and the woman was staring at her phone.  She nearly walked off the sidewalk by accident and into traffic because she was distracted.  What the fuck have we become?  And where are we headed as a society?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 09:05:05 AM »
But I do know for sure how to become weak, just follow basically every trend in modern culture today.

Constant cell phone playing for distraction = no focus= weak
Hydrating every 15 seconds = weak
ADD or depression pills for everyone = weak
Disability checks and no jobs=weak

I read a story last week that said something like one out of every six American college students is now "diagnosed" with "anxiety disorder" oh brother ::)