Author Topic: A Joonesque meltdown by Shia LaBeouf  (Read 7520 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
A Joonesque meltdown by Shia LaBeouf
« on: June 03, 2015, 02:40:46 PM »
A most muscular for the ages.  Bodybuilding related.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: A Joonesque meltdown by Shia LaBeouf
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 02:42:20 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 02:43:30 PM »

When your only goal is having 14" arms and screaming in videos, it's all too easy to look down on other's lifestyles.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 02:49:00 PM »
he is real American Jew  8)

You're right he is and I'm a real American Hebrew.

:-*   ;)

Thank You, you're my biggest fan.  Here's a little something for you "biggest fan".

“from then on [Edomites] constituted a part of the jewish people, Herod being one of their descendants”, The Standard Jewish Encyclopedia, 1966 Doubleday & Company, Inc , Garden City, New York, Pg. 592.

·         why does the jewish encyclopedia mention that "edom is in modern jewry"? that is their own writings not the klan! why the kkk reference and where is your proof? "EDOM IS IN MODERN JEWRY." The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41.

·         the [non-Israelite] Edomites became a section of the Jewish people. "EDOM," Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Vol. 6, p. 378

·         They [the non-Israelite Edomites] were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…. "EDOM, IDUMEA," The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Vol. V, p. 41

·         …from then on they [the non-Israelite Edomites] constituted a part of the Jewish people, Herod [King of Judea] being one of their descendants. "EDOM (Idumea)," The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1977) p. 589

·         …they [the Edomites] were hereafter no other than [non-Israelite] Jews. Flavius Josephus, The Antiquities of the Jews (Grand Rapids, MI: Dregel Publications, 1960) Book XIII, Chapter IX, Verse 1, p. 279

They're the Edomites of the Bible, sons and daughters of Esau.  They like to change their identities.  They've done it throughout history.  Edomites, Idumeans, Khazarians and now, "Jew" a made up race and word.  Enjoy :-* ;)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
two jobless jew itt

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »
How can he be a Jew and not be black?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 03:25:56 PM »
How can he be a Jew and not be black?

Because a Jew is not a Hebrew.

Hebrews = so called African Americans, and all descendants of the transatlantic slave trade. This is in addition to Hebrews still in Africa. \
Jews = The people that call themselves that, via conversion, or birth.  The ones by birth are Edomites/Khazarians.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 03:35:06 PM »

Hebrews = so called African Americans, and all descendants of the transatlantic slave trade. This is in addition to Hebrews still in Africa. \
Jews = The people that call themselves that, via conversion, or birth.  The ones by birth are Edomites/Khazarians.

My brother is a former priest, he has a master degree in Theology. Sometimes i tell him about your nonsense ideas, and we both start laughing hard.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »
My brother is a former priest, he has a master degree in Theology. Sometimes i tell him about your nonsense ideas, and we both start laughing hard.

Your brother, a former priest that has a master's degree in Theology wasted his money and life telling lies.  You both should cry hard.  Tell him that.  
I welcome him here to get a healthy dose of truth any time, any day.   ;)  For free. :-*

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »
Nike Commercial  ???

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 03:50:43 PM »

Thank You, you're my biggest fan.  Here's a little something for you "biggest fan".

“from then on [Edomites] constituted a part of the jewish people, Herod being one of their descendants”, The Standard Jewish Encyclopedia, 1966 Doubleday & Company, Inc , Garden City, New York, Pg. 592.

·         why does the jewish encyclopedia mention that "edom is in modern jewry"? that is their own writings not the klan! why the kkk reference and where is your proof? "EDOM IS IN MODERN JEWRY." The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41.

·         the [non-Israelite] Edomites became a section of the Jewish people. "EDOM," Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Vol. 6, p. 378

·         They [the non-Israelite Edomites] were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…. "EDOM, IDUMEA," The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Vol. V, p. 41

·         …from then on they [the non-Israelite Edomites] constituted a part of the Jewish people, Herod [King of Judea] being one of their descendants. "EDOM (Idumea)," The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1977) p. 589

·         …they [the Edomites] were hereafter no other than [non-Israelite] Jews. Flavius Josephus, The Antiquities of the Jews (Grand Rapids, MI: Dregel Publications, 1960) Book XIII, Chapter IX, Verse 1, p. 279

They're the Edomites of the Bible, sons and daughters of Esau.  They like to change their identities.  They've done it throughout history.  Edomites, Idumeans, Khazarians and now, "Jew" a made up race and word.  Enjoy :-* ;)

SO , ONLY WHITE JEW Nazi's exist  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 03:52:15 PM »

Without DNA test, all that sucks  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 03:53:30 PM »
SO , ONLY WHITE JEW Nazi's exist  ;D

Jews exist but their biblical names are Edomites. I'll let you research the Bible about Edomites and you'll understand why they change their identity.
They stole the identity of the Hebrews aka, the Children of Israel.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 03:55:03 PM »
Without DNA test, all that sucks  :D

No, DNA will not work unless a real Hebrew is used as the standard.  This has not happened.  I'm not worried though.  Upon Christ's return, all will be well. :)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 04:01:49 PM »
No, DNA will not work unless a real Hebrew is used as the standard.  This has not happened.  I'm not worried though.  Upon Christ's return, all will be well. :)

so no 150 silver coins in yours pockets  ::) 4 DNA test .................

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 04:02:49 PM »
so no 150 silver coins in yours pockets  ::) 4 DNA test .................

I have money, but I'm not using my enemy's standards to determine who I am.

You're my biggest fan.  Thanks for the support. 8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 04:04:43 PM »
Jews exist but their biblical names are Edomites. I'll let you research the Bible about Edomites and you'll understand why they change their identity.
They stole the identity of the Hebrews aka, the Children of Israel.

Ask FBI to arrest them  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 04:41:39 PM »
I have money, but I'm not using my enemy's standards to determine who I am.

You're my biggest fan.  Thanks for the support. 8)

hmm, who is your enemy  ??? another afro mob .......................

in afro land chimps kill other chimps  :)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 07:45:45 PM »
Your brother, a former priest that has a master's degree in Theology wasted his money and life telling lies.  You both should cry hard.  Tell him that.  
I welcome him here to get a healthy dose of truth any time, any day.   ;)  For free. :-*

Seller Fi brother... Can't disrespect a fellow Leatherneck... But come on man - I dig much of your conservative Christian beliefs - but the "I am right and no matter how much more educated on the subject a person is my internet research proves my ideas" attitude is pretty shallow thinking. Open your mind man - maybe just maybe there is an agenda.. I am NOT saying mainstream education doesn't have an agenda.. All I mean is that we are talking ancient history - which no matter how absolute we WANT to believe it is - has MUCH left to interpretation. I can assure you that I have a friend who has a worthless PhD. In religious studies / master theology and a bunch of other nonsense.. I earn more in a month than she does all year with all that crap - but thats another story... I dont think she would agree with you... The fact is that just the fact that you endured the crucible and wore the emblem I would MUCH rather know you than her. During Desert Storm I was the evil bastard that came home and went to Quantico because I was a war monger according to her and her tree dwellering pack.. BUT - She is a very open minded extremely well read person. If you have read anything regarding Hebrew heritage I assure you she has too ...
Anyway - you are going to believe what you want. I have mine own ultra "out there" beliefs as to some of the prophecies you write about but I am too critical a thinker to not challenge my own thought and can't speak in absolutes.. Who knows maybe you are right???

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 07:52:37 PM »

The original Sodomites were Black!

FACT!

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 07:53:47 PM »

hmm, who is your enemy  ??? another afro mob .......................

in afro land chimps kill other chimps  :)

Ignorant ass racism... Makes you sound like a pussy. Wiggs may be crazy as bat shit - I don't know... What I do know is that if he wore the EGA - when the time of reckoning comes you want him on your side.... 1000% TRUE STORY - in the cold war the biggest fear the Kremlin stated was not the threat of first strike ICBM... It was the fact that the USMC could have troops in the sand at any given minute ANY beach in the world and there was not a fucking thing they or anyone else could do to stop us...
So - if you are a chickenshit to scared to pick up a weapon for what you believe in - show some respect and shut the fuck up... In the corps there is no black and white only dark green and light green --oooohrahhh   blood makes the grass grow kill kill kill - marines make the blood flow one shot one kill - the more you sweat in peace time the less you bleed in war!!!!    

As you were

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2015, 08:00:05 PM »
Ignorant ass racism... Makes you sound like a pussy. Wiggs may be crazy as bat shit - I don't know... What I do know is that if he wore the EGA - when the time of reckoning comes you want him on your side.... 1000% TRUE STORY - in the cold war the biggest fear the Kremlin stated was not the threat of first strike ICBM... It was the fact that the USMC could have troops in the sand at any given minute ANY beach in the world and there was not a fucking thing they or anyone else could do to stop us...
So - if you are a chickenshit to scared to pick up a weapon for what you believe in - show some respect and shut the fuck up... In the corps there is no black and white only dark green and light green --oooohrahhh   blood makes the grass grow kill kill kill - marines make the blood flow one shot one kill - the more you sweat in peace time the less you bleed in war!!!!    

As you were

First thing listed when one Googles "EGA" is the Embroiderer's Guild of America".  I doubt that fits Wigglettes MOS.  Must be something else then,  huh?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2015, 08:03:53 PM »
First thing listed when one Googles "EGA" is the Embroiderer's Guild of America".  I doubt that fits Wigglettes MOS.  Must be something else then,  huh?

Eagle / Globe / Anchor

My bad should have clarified for others 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2015, 08:04:48 PM »
Eagle / Globe / Anchor

My bad should have clarified for civvy types

Ummm... I know what it means, I was making a humorous observation.  Stand down.

Be well.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2015, 08:06:18 PM »
Ummm... I know what it means, I was making a humorous observation.  Stand down.

Be well.

Very well - carry on   I spent the day with suits and must have checked my sense of humor ..