Author Topic: Phil Heath Swarmed and Accosted by TMZ on the streets causes Pandamonium  (Read 1971 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

They all wanna know if the Gift with repeat 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
"Why the f*ck would you want me to film you?!"
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Good thing that dude has that sticker on LCD or else i would have just thought he was a tourist

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Huge crowd!
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The best is when Phil was in Vegas with a slew of bodyguards haha lol. Walking down the street, I bet only 1 out of 500 people will recognize him. If that was Al Pacino in his spot, there would be thousands of people. Sad.
X

Schmoff

• Getbig V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Well, it's exposure...right?  :-[

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Unlike Bb'ers in the 1950's-60's.  Bb'ers these days present themselves like they have nothing else to offer but beef.  The intelligent thing to do would be to do the opposite & subliminally say "I have the body of a god AND I can dress w/ taste & class."  You can't hide THAT kinda physique no matter what you wear.  In fact it emphasizes it.
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Unlike Bb'ers in the 1950's-60's.  Bb'ers these days present themselves like they have nothing else to offer but beef.  The intelligent thing to do would be to do the opposite & subliminally say "I have the body of a god AND I can dress w/ taste & class."  You can't hide THAT kinda physique no matter what you wear.  In fact it emphasizes it.
And you have no pics of Shawn Ray in a suit?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha   no longer mass with class just massive classless blobs of goo.. with bloated dough boy heads and roided guts... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F