Author Topic: Weekly Update With The Artist Formerly Known as Avesher  (Read 10220 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Weekly Update With The Artist Formerly Known as Avesher
« on: June 04, 2015, 04:03:34 PM »
hi kids, its that time again. The 24 hour span where you know who poops his manties and runs for the hills avoiding this site like the plague. But thats a whole other story for another time. I like my new name, and I love my 24 hours once a week format. Thanks mucho to Ron and mods for letting me post once a week

feel free to ask any questions

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Weekly Update With The Artist Formerly Known as Avesher
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 04:07:23 PM »
as is known jahoonuiorrrrrr offered me 3k to lose some pounds
started out superrrrrrrrrrr unmovitvated but managed to lose a couple in 2 weeks

heres a couple hours ago weigh in----original weigh in was 275, now,...well u see the scale, call it what you will

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 04:14:04 PM »
now the grandiose news

I found out today I dont need a pardon or waiver to travel to England. So it has been decided I am going to jolly old for juniors birthday in December, or whenever the fuck it is. I will simply have to dummy myself with pills so I can fly, but I wouldnt miss this for the world.

Also, junior anyways paid for my travel waiver which I DO need to go to the states. It will take at least 6 month to process, its slow, and weird payment. You pay 700 to the company doing the work, then you have to drive to the American border and show them the paperwork and pay 535 to US Customs. So bizarre. 1235 total barf.

Joon and I have preplanned a business trip to Florida where he will be partaking of Cuban whores and I will be returning some videotapes  :P

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »
Who would you put in your All Time top 3 of getbiggers who really got your blood boiling?

I realize some of these guys you might be on good terms with now but just curious as to who really got you worked up the most.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 04:30:10 PM »
How is the hacker training going?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 04:31:39 PM »
How is the hacker training going?

not good
epic laziness has taken over
which is too bad cause i really wanna learn and would probably be good at it

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 04:33:11 PM »
not good
epic laziness has taken over
which is too bad cause i really wanna learn and would probably be good at it

That is too bad. Keep trying. There's a lot of mischief and a lot of money to be made.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 04:33:58 PM »
Who would you put in your All Time top 3 of getbiggers who really got your blood boiling?

I realize some of these guys you might be on good terms with now but just curious as to who really got you worked up the most.

"no one"---for sure
"chopper rider"---until I saw his pic in real life then I was AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH theres no chance this guy could get my blood boiling            anymore  looking like he does
"shizzo"---just an absolute seething hate, beyond blood boiling, its an absolute fucking hate                      

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 04:35:16 PM »
That is too bad. Keep trying. There's a lot of mischief and a lot of money to be made.

i dont much care about the money side--the mischief side I am all over

I'll get there yet,..Im just epically slow at things

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 04:38:52 PM »
"no one"---for sure
"chopper rider"---until I saw his pic in real life then I was AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH theres no chance this guy could get my blood boiling            anymore  looking like he does
"shizzo"---just an absolute seething hate, beyond blood boiling, its an absolute fucking hate                      

When it goes from "hate" to basically just feeling sorry for the guy.  :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 04:41:28 PM »
When it goes from "hate" to basically just feeling sorry for the guy.  :D

well I dont really feel sorry for him cause hes such an ass. But when you realize the person beaking you is 5 foot nothing, cartoonishly short legs, a giant head, fat, preposterously ugly, brutally low self esteem, cannot get a date, a severe alcoholic and thats just the tip of the iceberg,......well, what he says doesnt make a difference, at all.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 04:48:45 PM »
well I dont really feel sorry for him cause hes such an ass. But when you realize the person beaking you is 5 foot nothing, cartoonishly short legs, a giant head, fat, preposterously ugly, brutally low self esteem, cannot get a date, a severe alcoholic and thats just the tip of the iceberg,......well, what he says doesnt make a difference, at all.

Let me know if you still need help with that fund you were talking about.

I would be willing to chip in a few bucks.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 04:50:06 PM »
Let me know if you still need help with that fund you were talking about.

I would be willing to chip in a few bucks.

pm me which fund
not sure which u mean

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »
so junior talks to Basile on the phone lol. Says he is 100 times creepier on the phone than online and NEVER SHUTS UP. Impossible to get off the phone without being rude to him. He's losing his mind it seems.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »
so junior talks to Basile on the phone lol. Says he is 100 times creepier on the phone than online and NEVER SHUTS UP. Impossible to get off the phone without being rude to him. He's losing his mind it seems.
I don't think they talk anymore.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 05:29:14 PM »
I don't think they talk anymore.

that doesnt surprise me at all

my first cousin just moved to Australia with his Aussie gf,....from Saskatchewan to Sydney

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 05:30:13 PM »
Hope you can get a waiver to NZ so I can punch you in the face.
P

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 05:53:05 PM »
"no one"---for sure

Retardahaluk, are you still trying to sell that bullshit that I'm a Mexican? Like I said before bitch, not one fucking thing you say or post is true. Every fucking thing you claim about you is 100% bullshit....except for the fat, ugly, and taking money from Junior for jerk off vids part.

I cannot imagine how totally I fucking own your soft, weak fucking mind that you have to post pics of some short fat Sexican you have a hard on for and try to pass it off as me.

If you want to phish for more jerk off material, you have to do better than that bulllshitter.

Now I'm off to spend a little time in Tezza's world. But if you do get an ounce of nutsack and head to Florida you let me know Princess. I'd enjoy that.....immensely.

Continue on with your bullshit Joshie, only 23 hrs left to impress Getbig's gullibles.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 05:54:41 PM »
Retardahaluk, are you still trying to sell that bullshit that I'm a Mexican? Like I said before bitch, not one fucking thing you say or post is true. Every fucking thing you claim about you is 100% bullshit....except for the fat, ugly, and taking money from Junior for jerk off vids part.

I cannot imagine how totally I fucking own your soft, weak fucking mind that you have to post pics of some short fat Sexican you have a hard on for and try to pass it off as me.

If you want to phish for more jerk off material, you have to do better than that bulllshitter.

Now I'm off to spend a little time in Tezza's world. But if you do get an ounce of nutsack and head to Florida you let me know Princess. I'd enjoy that.....immensely.

Continue on with your bullshit Joshie, only 23 hrs left to impress Getbig's gullibles.

CockerRider melting like a popsicle in the sun.
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 06:34:51 PM »
that doesnt surprise me at all

my first cousin just moved to Australia with his Aussie gf,....from Saskatchewan to Sydney
Oh wow... This could be us.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 06:38:06 PM »
Oh wow... This could be us.  :D
Pissed myself laughing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 07:14:00 PM »

sorry midget you sold yourself out when I posted on your instagram
also the white truck was the giveaway

hope your hospital success for liver issues was a success

and lol at your niece moving to San Fran cause she was so creeped out by you aHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH now that is gold

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 07:15:53 PM »
Hope you can get a waiver to NZ so I can punch you in the face.

[/quote]

it would be an honor to receive your fist

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 07:23:11 PM »

at no time ever did I say you are Mexican

you are actually Greek
you can sit on getbig and pass off this isnt you but the reason it fell apart for you was 2 things--one was on newmoms facebook when I was creeping it and the other was the truck you own before you got the hood painted black

I have more proof this is you than you have proof its you
and my gawd those bikes you build have entered their own realm of ugliness--damn

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 07:24:26 PM »
sorry midget you sold yourself out when I posted on your instagram
also the white truck was the giveaway

hope your hospital success for liver issues was a success

and lol at your niece moving to San Fran cause she was so creeped out by you aHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH now that is gold

hahahahahaha, Please tell me that is a shopped photo!!  :o :D